PDA

View Full Version : Neymar refuses to aplogize

Sodje_18
01-04-2011, 12:21 PM
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3378/international-friendlies/2011/04/01/2420835/brazil-forward-neymar-refuses-to-apologise-to-scottish-fa

What a little twat, didn't single us out? :rolleyes: This kids got great talent but he's just not got a professional atitude, complete and total ******!

Future17
01-04-2011, 02:00 PM
It's hardly surprising though is it?

To be fair, I never read any quotes from him that even mentioned Scottish fans and he was hardly likely to come out and apologise for blaming racism when he now accepts he was booed for being a cheat.

Undoubted ability but a whole lot of growing up to do before he can even consider playing club football in Europe.

On a side note, why didn't the SFA write to Celtic/Ki to request an explanation and/or apology for his portrayal of Scottish fans as racist? I think what Ki did was a lot worse than Neymar's comments.

The sad thing about these incidents is that they dilute the level of seriousness which is attributed to genuine racist incidents in football which should prompt genuine concern.

Neymar and Ki have, perhaps inadvertently, made the situation a lot worse for the victims of actual racism.

Hibs7
01-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Typical prima donna loads of talent but not a brain cell worth talking about. hope he chokes on a banana.

Sodje_18
01-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Typical prima donna loads of talent but not a brain cell worth talking about. hope he chokes on a banana.

:agree::top marks

Phil D. Rolls
01-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Silly wee fud. Maybe he thinks we're seeking reparations?

heretoday
01-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Typical modern star. Spoiled rotten. Probably never been booed on the park. Dives like a ballerina. Thick as a brick.

Should be a great success with Chelsea or Man Utd!

lapsedhibee
01-04-2011, 04:13 PM
It's hardly surprising though is it?

To be fair, I never read any quotes from him that even mentioned Scottish fans and he was hardly likely to come out and apologise for blaming racism when he now accepts he was booed for being a cheat.

Undoubted ability but a whole lot of growing up to do before he can even consider playing club football in Europe.

On a side note, why didn't the SFA write to Celtic/Ki to request an explanation and/or apology for his portrayal of Scottish fans as racist? I think what Ki did was a lot worse than Neymar's comments.

The sad thing about these incidents is that they dilute the level of seriousness which is attributed to genuine racist incidents in football which should prompt genuine concern.

Neymar and Ki have, perhaps inadvertently, made the situation a lot worse for the victims of actual racism.

Disgraceful, inexcusable post.

Derby week and you leave Kingston out of that list? :rules:

snooky
01-04-2011, 04:23 PM

I believe the SFA are a-peeling for an apology. :wink:

Golden Bear
01-04-2011, 04:25 PM
I sincerely hope his career path hits the proverbial banana skin.

7Hero
01-04-2011, 04:33 PM
I was at the game and the guys initial comment is a joke . Total bell end

CropleyWasGod
01-04-2011, 04:36 PM
Even before the banana comment, my 18 year old said to me that Neymar needs to sort himself out before any club in Europe will take him.

cad
01-04-2011, 06:10 PM
I dont buy The Sun its on the table in our canteen at work but I admit to reading it this week in utter fascination about its main story for 4 days, Scots ,racism and The Nana thrown at the Brazil player .
Now Libyas gone tits up , a 5 year old girl stabbed, MP sent down for fraud ,baby Ps social workers latest escapade in court ,plus many other tradgedies ,not forgetting Harry out climbing somewhere with the injured soldiers .
My point is The Sun with all its investagative know how are like a dog with a bone once it gets its teeth into a saleable story .
The Suns sales involving the Taran Army must be extrodinary if The Suns editors priority for 4 days is find out who threw said Nana
,"We knew it wasnt one of our boys we self police a Tartan Army soldier said when interviewed " low and behold it was a German student ,phew the world breaths a sigh of relief ,the Brazilian FA still no budging on the new evidence, case on going .
Now if The Sun can rigourously track down this student using all the technology at their fingertips plus trailing endless TV camera recordings ,photographs etc
," Money is not an issue just get our man.sounds a bit like The Mounties
.I would therfore expect the same hard nosed get the facts professionalism to be shown at the next Old Firm match , and even the previous 6 or 7 games to be taken into account with the same determination shown to Banagate in finding the culprits ,it must be easier theres thousands of them.
4 days investigation for one guy The Sun will have sales for years if this is the depth to which they will go to fight the good fight ,after all racism is racism and a bigots a bigot no .
Im just wondering if there is any bother on Sunday ,( I hope there isnt ) how big a splash it would make in said paper .
We all know Celtic and Rangers are the guilty parties yet all of Scottish Footballs taken to task about their special relationship , if anything does go belly up on Sunday rest assured we WILL be tarred with the same brush .

GGTTH

Hibercelona
01-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Is it really such a shock?

He was never ever going to apologize in a million years.

essexhibee
01-04-2011, 06:28 PM
Absolute tool. Great ability but his attitude is laughable. He preaches about anti racism but then goes making up false accusations which will make people think twice in future about other cases when they might be real.

SloopJB
02-04-2011, 01:30 AM
Good piece by the "Daily Mash"

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/religious-bigots-deny-racism-201103283665/

Hibernia Na Eir
02-04-2011, 08:25 AM
Have to admit, im not bothered about this story one bit. Move on!

sunshine1875
02-04-2011, 08:34 AM
Have to admit, im not bothered about this story one bit. Move on!

Agree :agree: Time to move on.

Not Hibs class!