PDA

View Full Version : Hearts injuries

Diclonius
31-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Wallace and Elliot are supposedly out for the rest of the season, so they'll have a chance of being on the bench.

Skacel is "doubtful" so he's definitely starting.

Kyle might return for the first time in months, just our luck. :brickwall Same with Driver but I'm pretty sure we've always managed to keep him quiet.

Arch Stanton
31-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Wallace and Elliot are supposedly out for the rest of the season, so they'll have a chance of being on the bench.

Skacel is "doubtful" so he's definitely starting.

Kyle might return for the first time in months, just our luck. :brickwall Same with Driver but I'm pretty sure we've always managed to keep him quiet.

EEN actually says Kyle may be fit enough to start training!

Sir David Gray
31-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Eggert Jonsson and Adrian Mrowiec are suspended though and I'm not sure that they can fool us as far as they're both concerned!

I'm actually gutted that Calum Elliot's injured. How that boy's managed to stay at SPL level at the age of 24 is beyond all comprehension.

Marian Kello could be doing with picking up a bit of a knock over the next 24 hours or so. :agree:

CropleyWasGod
31-03-2011, 03:41 PM
I'm actually gutted that Calum Elliot's injured. How that boy's managed to stay at SPL level at the age of 24 is beyond all comprehension.

:

So am I, but for different reasons. He's a decent guy.

Sir David Gray
31-03-2011, 03:43 PM
So am I, but for different reasons. He's a decent guy.

Crap dancer though.

Not a patch on his brother, Billy.

scott7_0(Prague)
31-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Kello was a bomb scare on during the week for Slovakia..... Well if that was Kello that was in goals for them. Don't even know what or how he looks like.

Sir David Gray
31-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Kello was a bomb scare on during the week for Slovakia..... Well if that was Kello that was in goals for them. Don't even know what or how he looks like.

Kello was in goal against Denmark on Tuesday.

truehibernian
31-03-2011, 04:04 PM

It was mate. Had an absolute mare and should have done better both goals. Highlighted for me his main weakness.......if you can whip in low balls into the box, between defender and keeper, he is rooted time and time again......doesn't come off his line much or come for the ball. Great shot stopper however and not bad at certain set pieces positionally.

The second goal, if you see it, highlights this......watch the hesitancy as he first beats it away poorly, then waits for the defender to attack the ball, then dithers, then is slow to get down as he is too far from the ball when it becomes loose.....i.e ball watching and rooted to his area.

First goal was a whipped in ball and again he and central defender dither and Kello is rooted again.........very similar to Smith and his calamity(ies) v Hearts last year. If Hibs can get the ball wide to Wotherspoon, even Towell.....and Booth left flank......as long as we have players following in I think we can take a good two or three off Hearts.......look at St Mirren's chances first half and you will see what I mean.

Greentinted
31-03-2011, 04:25 PM
If we were in the same way as three months ago I'd be very concerned about this one, but names like Kyle, Elliott, Driver etc just don't fill me with even the merest modicum of dread. This is a different Hibs side, not by any means world beaters, but a decent ongoing work-in-progress.
Don't get me wrong, Hearts will be tough but this time we are the unknown quantity and with a bit of steel instilled in our boys, then they won't know whats hit them.

They won't like it up em captain Mainwairing

Leishy1995
31-03-2011, 04:55 PM
After almost a season of abuse for being the wee team, time for us to show them that a wee team would have gone down with our first 6 months of form:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

patlowe
31-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Jeffries gets the 'we're down to the bare bones' nonsense into the press before just about every derby. It's mind games and it normally works. (I say this based on previous experience, with no knowledge of how serious the injuries are this time round)

steakbake
31-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Jeffries gets the 'we're down to the bare bones' nonsense into the press before just about every derby. It's mind games and it normally works. (I say this based on previous experience, with no knowledge of how serious the injuries are this time round)

Exactly this. Bluffing. Jeffries and his p-p-p-p-p-poker face.

PISTOL1875
31-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Driver could be on the bench.. He came through a bounce game on Tuesday without any problems...

JimBHibees
31-03-2011, 05:36 PM
EEN actually says Kyle may be fit enough to start training!

No way will Kyle be playing on Sunday if he is just back training after a number of weeks out no chance they will gamble with him Sunday. Would be expecting Rudolf to be strutting his stuff though.

Mikey
31-03-2011, 05:47 PM
Driver could be on the bench.. He came through a bounce game on Tuesday without any problems...

What? You mean he isn't a wee dick any more??

Tricla
31-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Exactly this. Bluffing. Jeffries and his p-p-p-p-p-portly face.

Fixed