PDA

View Full Version : It's the Derby Weekend.

scott7_0(Prague)
31-03-2011, 12:53 PM
So I am already a tad excited, packed my wee case this morning with my Hibs top and scarf, then the butterflies started..... it's Derby time.

Living abroad you miss the pre Derby banter and nerves so I am so happy to be back this weekend for the game. Incidentally I have not seen Hibs lose to Hearts live in the last 9years, all be it i have only been to 4 Derbies in that spell, but omens are omens.....

FTH........

Just leaving for the airport.... :flag::flag::flag:

Dashing Bob S
31-03-2011, 01:24 PM
So I am already a tad excited, packed my wee case this morning with my Hibs top and scarf, then the butterflies started..... it's Derby time.

Living abroad you miss the pre Derby banter and nerves so I am so happy to be back this weekend for the game. Incidentally I have not seen Hibs lose to Hearts live in the last 9years, all be it i have only been to 4 Derbies in that spell, but omens are omens.....

FTH........

Jealous as...

Unfortunately I'll be stuck in Mexico City, so will miss the game, not at all chuffed about it.

Have a good trip, and hopefully a good result.

iwasthere1972
31-03-2011, 01:45 PM

FTH........

Have a good trip. :aok:

glenn6270
31-03-2011, 09:28 PM
its your round in the hibs club
a lot of round catching up to do
:top marks:top marks