PDA

View Full Version : Question ST Payment Plan - When does the first direct debit come off??

Ritchie
31-03-2011, 11:26 AM
is it this month or next? :confused:

Ginger Gehagan
31-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Think It's the last friday in April that the 1st payment comes off. If its this month I'm screwed!!

Teo10
31-03-2011, 11:47 AM
What is happening with the £10 voucher and free cup top up. My mum had to go down and hand my form in and while she was in the que someone who worked there took the forms off her etc. Will I recieve these in the post or what?!

TamHibs
31-03-2011, 11:53 AM
What is happening with the £10 voucher and free cup top up. My mum had to go down and hand my form in and while she was in the que someone who worked there took the forms off her etc. Will I recieve these in the post or what?!

The cup top up will be on your new season ticket card & yeah the vouchers should arrive at some point this week.

Scouse Hibee
31-03-2011, 01:44 PM
is it this month or next? :confused:

The first payment will be the last working day in April, you will receive a letter from the club listing all of your payment dates before the first payment is taken.

MacBean
31-03-2011, 02:06 PM

I was given my £10 voucher when i signed up for the Payment Plan, couple of weeks back. :dunno:

Teo10
31-03-2011, 02:13 PM
I was given my £10 voucher when i signed up for the Payment Plan, couple of weeks back. :dunno:

See I thought I would have recieved it when the woman took the form off my mum but she didnt go up to the desk just took the form and said that was fine as the que was half way down the west stand!

Hibs_SW
31-03-2011, 02:33 PM
I also received mine when handed form in but was near the beginning so wasn't a que! Would imagine they will be sent to people in the post if didn't get them on the day purely just because ow how busy it was!

Saorsa
31-03-2011, 02:47 PM
See I thought I would have recieved it when the woman took the form off my mum but she didnt go up to the desk just took the form and said that was fine as the que was half way down the west stand!Even though I went into the office and paid in full over the counter some weeks ago I wisnae handed mine, it arrived in the post about two days after though :thumbsup: so that's how you'll probably get yours (may take a bit longer than mine did as they have more tae process) but I'm sure you'll get it :agree:

nae need tae panic :wink: :greengrin

ELHibee
31-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Anybody know if the only way to get the family discount is to go into the ticket office. Online doesnt appear to discount it? Maybe I'm missing something?! :confused:

Ritchie
31-03-2011, 03:31 PM
The first payment will be the last working day in April, you will receive a letter from the club listing all of your payment dates before the first payment is taken.

Ta :aok:

Teo, i never got my £10 voucher either.