PDA

View Full Version : Flynn told he can leave

R'Albin
31-03-2011, 05:35 AM
http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/People-power-moves-a-step.6743321.jp ( bottom half of the article.

Good luck to him, hate to see young guys let go but has to be done.

BEEJ
31-03-2011, 04:49 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/hibernianfc/People-power-moves-a-step.6743321.jp ( bottom half of the article.

Good luck to him, hate to see young guys let go but has to be done.
Well spotted! Strange place to put that item - at the foot of a headlined article about St Mirren.

As for the squad - slowly, gradually things are becoming clearer. Only 13 more players to find out about. :wink:

Stantons Angel
31-03-2011, 04:56 PM
So sorry to hear that Thomas will be moving on.

To me it seems that new managers dont seem to have agreed with Mixu's judgement on keeping those chosen to be given contracts,

It will be a hard time for the youngsters but having seen them play im sure they will get fixed up for next season.

Good luck Thomas for the future. :flag:

oconnors_strip
31-03-2011, 05:24 PM
having watched thomas progress at hibs he will have no shortage of offers from scottish and english clubs. being a young goalkeeper is hard at any club to try and break through.

good luck mate!

R'Albin
31-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Well spotted! Strange place to put that item - at the foot of a headlined article about St Mirren.

As for the squad - slowly, gradually things are becoming clearer. Only 13 more players to find out about. :wink:

It was a bit random! thought it maybe deserved an article of it's own, and hopefully we will find out about the 13 players soon:greengrin

essexhibee
31-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Good luck to the lad. Shame he never really was given a shot?

Hank Schrader
31-03-2011, 08:41 PM
having watched thomas progress at hibs he will have no shortage of offers from scottish and english clubs. being a young goalkeeper is hard at any club to try and break through.

good luck mate!

You always rated him highly whenever you spoke about him. Good luck to him.

PaulSmith
31-03-2011, 09:10 PM

good luck mate!

I think to be fair you've said the same about Ollie Russell, Blair Tolmie and other 19's who have been shown the door and I've yet to see one that has made it anywhere else. Not having a dig and I live reading about the 19s but only 1 or 2 in every what 50 or 60 youth players go on to make more than 10 appearances for an SPL side. A wee lesson to the lads is that unless your in the first team squad by the time your 19/20 your times up IMO.