PDA

View Full Version : Yams They say we're obsessed?

hibbysam
30-03-2011, 09:48 AM
Every single thread over the road has a link to here :greengrin

Even worse one of them has started a thread on "gers finances" :thumbsup:

Surely only wee teams bring finances into things?

Roll on sunday and lets get right in aboot these manky soap dodging hun wannabee mercer loving ugly fat jambo ****s!

GGTTH :flag::flag:

Beefster
30-03-2011, 09:52 AM
A thread on Hibs.net about threads on Sickbag about threads on Hibs.net.

My brains about to melt.

Diclonius
30-03-2011, 10:02 AM
They've always hated us more than we hate them. Inferiority complex and all that.

Roll on Sunday.

Sodje_18
30-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Every single thread over the road has a link to here :greengrin

Even worse one of them has started a thread on "gers finances" :thumbsup:

Surely only wee teams bring finances into things?

Roll on sunday and lets get right in aboot these manky soap dodging hun wannabee mercer loving ugly fat jambo ****s!

GGTTH :flag::flag:

Does this suprise you? Some hearts fans I know pay more attention to hibs than I do, and I've been a ST holder for years on end :wink: There just a bunch of huns in pink tops :greengrin

frazeHFC
30-03-2011, 04:36 PM
No doubt on Monday there will be a thread "shiny new stadium with no fans to fill it".

Stupid little tramps would rather be in their asbestos ridden PBS :jamboak:

Broken Gnome
30-03-2011, 06:40 PM
I've never been on to their site to see how obbseesed they are with us, don't have to as there's usually someone on here obssessing about them obssessing about us and probably someone else there obssessing about that.

I was going to start a thread about my ambilivence towards them but I couldn't be bothered.

We don't obssess over attendances, yet there's a thread counting down the number of seats left to sell for Sunday... :greengrin

matty_f
30-03-2011, 06:42 PM
It's like when they say our biggest achievement was 1986, in the same breath as celebrating our Scottish Cup record on an almost minutely basis.

They're fuds, I don't bother viewing knockedback these days and haven't done for a long time. I'd recommend that approach to you all, to be honest.

Hibeesb0unc3
30-03-2011, 07:04 PM
i didn't even know they had a fans website like hibs.net. But who cares let them be fuds and go on about being a big club and attendances.

Broken Gnome
30-03-2011, 08:07 PM
you do make a point, as well as illustrating mine.

Indeed. It's all a lot of enjoyable contradictory nonsense.

Nevi1875
30-03-2011, 08:12 PM
I Just Simply Dont have time for them

Hopefully get one round them on Sunday :cgwa