PDA

View Full Version : Haddow Fest

Hibby70
29-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Whos all going and any recommendations outside of 10:04s, nature boys,oksc and razorlight (yes borrell is a dick but theyre good live)

KingFranck
29-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Whos all going and any recommendations outside of 10:04s, nature boys,oksc and razorlight (yes borrell is a dick but theyre good live)

Twisted Wheel, Marner Brown and Pose Victorious oh and yes I'm going .........with you!

Sick Boy
30-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Won't be there this year (bit far for me to travel!) but Lost In Audio, The Draymin, The Fire And I and The Marvels are all definitely worth checking out IMO. The Undertones are playing as well but I think that's on derby day.

H18sry
30-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Won't be there this year (bit far for me to travel!) but Lost In Audio, The Draymin, The Fire And I and The Marvels are all definitely worth checking out IMO. The Undertones are playing as well but I think that's on derby day.

The same time :grr:

KingFranck
30-03-2011, 07:25 PM
The same time :grr:

Easy explanation Undertones play Glasgow Saturday and have afternoon flight on Sunday back home not great but you have to give them credit for appearing at all!

Storar
31-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Easy explanation Undertones play Glasgow Saturday and have afternoon flight on Sunday back home not great but you have to give them credit for appearing at all!

Also playing The Room At The Top in Bathgate in June