PDA

View Full Version : Under 19 derby

hibbysam
29-03-2011, 12:46 PM
not seen anything yet,
1-0 hearts bit of a typical keeping howler against them

Randerson_4
29-03-2011, 12:53 PM
To be fair, I was right behind it & it did swerve very badly at the last minute. Could've done better, wasn't a howler tho

oconnors_strip
29-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Its the same lith who scored two free kicks against us back in october. The way he kicks the ball makes it very tricky for a keeper to hold but cal should have done better!

hibbysam
29-03-2011, 01:00 PM
from the side it looked like he shouldve done alot better

Randerson_4
29-03-2011, 01:09 PM
Its the same lith who scored two free kicks against us back in october. The way he kicks the ball makes it very tricky for a keeper to hold but cal should have done better!

Hes German but yeah keeper should've done better

oconnors_strip
29-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Scott smith has been stretchered off and on way to hospital to get his right leg/ankle looked at :(

son of haggart
29-03-2011, 01:25 PM
That's around 10 free kicks he's scored with this season - seems to have something very special with the dead ball, so probably not entirely keeper error.

oconnors_strip
29-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Full time 1 nil hearts

Randerson_4
29-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Not the greatest game in the world, but Hearts just edged it for me. Kept the ball slightly better, got it into feet upfront and looked dangerous when running at Hibs. Keeper shouldve done better with the goal, but it was well hit & moved a fair bit.

No Hibs players especially stood out for me, maybe the holding midfielder - dunno his name, or Handling who looked useful but couldnt quite create anything

smith was taken away to hospital, think it was his ankle. hopefully not too bad

easty
29-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Not the greatest game in the world, but Hearts just edged it for me. Kept the ball slightly better, got it into feet upfront and looked dangerous when running at Hibs. Keeper shouldve done better with the goal, but it was well hit & moved a fair bit.

No Hibs players especially stood out for me, maybe the holding midfielder - dunno his name, or Handling who looked useful but couldnt quite create anything

smith was taken away to hospital, think it was his ankle. hopefully not too bad

Yeah they did indeed, by 1 goal to nil. :wink:

archiebald
29-03-2011, 05:08 PM
That's around 10 free kicks he's scored with this season - seems to have something very special with the dead ball, so probably not entirely keeper error.
He just hits it hard and straight - keeper should have had it.

Removed
29-03-2011, 05:46 PM
Hes German but yeah keeper should've done better

To be fair his name doesn't look or sound German. Fair assumption to me would be that he'd be a Lith.

oconnors_strip
29-03-2011, 06:35 PM
To be fair his name doesn't look or sound German. Fair assumption to me would be that he'd be a Lith.

Lith or polish heritage no doubt :greengrin

Update on scott smith, no break but has ankle ligament damage

Removed
29-03-2011, 07:10 PM
Lith or polish heritage no doubt :greengrin

Update on scott smith, no break but has ankle ligament damage

Animals :agree:

You seen a replay of the tackle yet or are you otherwise occupied :wink:

oconnors_strip
29-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Animals :agree:

You seen a replay of the tackle yet or are you otherwise occupied :wink:

i need to find someone who has hearts tv to see it again.

and his steak pie got burnt:greengrin

Removed
29-03-2011, 08:38 PM
and his steak pie got burnt:greengrin

:thumbsup: :faf: