PDA

View Full Version : Tickets 2 Derby tickets to be won

Wembley67
28-03-2011, 06:24 PM
I was talking to Liz the manager of Spiers Bar on Bowhill Terrace, Ferry Road, and they have a great opportunity for Hibs fans tomorrow night (Tuesday March 29). They are holding a Darts and Dominoes competition – with a top prize of two tickets for the Hibs end this Sunday.
Entry is free and starts at 7.15pm.... I’m not even that good at both, but you never know... there’s also a bit of footy on Sky so should be a good laugh!
Anyone fancy giving it a go?

Wembley67
28-03-2011, 09:51 PM
that'll be a no then :rolleyes:

H18sry
29-03-2011, 01:24 PM
that'll be a no then :rolleyes:

Mair chance of you winning then :greengrin

MB62
29-03-2011, 02:12 PM
I was talking to Liz the manager of Spiers Bar on Bowhill Terrace, Ferry Road, and they have a great opportunity for Hibs fans tomorrow night (Tuesday March 29). They are holding a Darts and Dominoes competition – with a top prize of two tickets for the Hibs end this Sunday.
Entry is free and starts at 7.15pm.... I’m not even that good at both, but you never know... there’s also a bit of footy on Sky so should be a good laugh!
Anyone fancy giving it a go?

Spiers has been my local, as in nearest pub to my house, for about 35 years but I hate the place. It has got better since the two females took over (assuming they are still there as I haven't been for about 8 months).

Back on subject, I'm very much like yourself ability wise when it comes to darts and doms so afraid I wont be attempting to win these tickets :-(