PDA

View Full Version : Flags for the Derby

seanraff07
28-03-2011, 05:15 PM
I was thinking after the success 'Green Day' was against Inverness we could try something similar again on Sunday. I understand it is probably too late to have it as organised as it was last time but everyone who has a flag or banner or anything along the lines of that which has colour they should bring it along.

I hear the Yams are trying to outdo us with beach balls, flags etc so i think all of us, the 12th Man, should make as much effort as we can to make all 3 home stands looking smart. Not sure who owns them but if we could get the Bounce and .net flags along then that would be brilliant.:agree:

If you know of any mates who have flags etc then make sure they bring them along. Flags, banners, streamers, balloons, inflatables, bring the lot if you want!

GGTTH, lets outdo the Gorgie **** :thumbsup:

:cgwa

blairwallace
28-03-2011, 05:41 PM
no a bad idea mate, would be fantastic to get all 14(?) flags out again and the YAMS only have their wee pathetic union jacks and red balloons.

come on lads, get yer flags oot! :cgwa

blairwallace
28-03-2011, 09:54 PM
bump

AndersonGGTTH
28-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Ayp , defo.. it looked imense against Callie!

scotthfc
31-03-2011, 08:16 AM
anyone know anywhere you can get cheap inflatables for sunday? dont want to waste to much money on the yams :wink:

Hibs_SW
31-03-2011, 08:25 AM
Greend Day was brilliant the amount of flags that were there and the atmosphere was brilliant would be good to have it like that on Sunday! Get the whole of the 3 stands belting out the songs!

Keith_M
31-03-2011, 06:22 PM
anyone know anywhere you can get cheap inflatables for sunday? dont want to waste to much money on the yams :wink:

Can't get much cheaper than THIS (http://www.giftology.co.uk/acatalog/Stag_Night_Inflatable_Woman.html).