PDA

View Full Version : We can make the top 6!

CallumLaidlaw
28-03-2011, 07:49 AM
IF we beat Hearts & Aberdeen.
We need 6pts from our next 3 games to put us on 38 pts.

Looking at surrounding teams remaining games, I can see motherwell being on 38pts after 32 games, and Inverness on 37.

Week 33, we have Hamilton at home, Inverness are away at Hearts, and Motherwells last game is also away at Hearts.

Its going to be close.

matty_f
28-03-2011, 11:12 AM
I think we are outsiders but it is not impossible. Vital that we win on sunday, and again against the sheep. If we can go into the hamilton game still with a chance of making it, I'll be happy.

Sammy7nil
28-03-2011, 11:18 AM
I think we have NO chance, but I really hope CC sets the team up to give it a go and we try to get forward and score goals.

Jack
28-03-2011, 11:58 AM
With the mad one having a rant season before last (?) about hertz being skint because there was unlikely to be a 4th derby at the piggery and 3rd place all but secure this season, will he throw Sundays game? :devil:

iwasthere1972
28-03-2011, 12:05 PM
I would say no but obviously hope to be proved wrong.

Speedway
28-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Please feel free to hang onto this post to shove it up me if things turn out differently but there's absolutely no danger of us finishing top six.

We've given ourselves far too much to do, awful goal difference and not even McCall can cock it up for the Mothers.

Removed
28-03-2011, 12:25 PM
With the mad one having a rant season before last (?) about hertz being skint because there was unlikely to be a 4th derby at the piggery and 3rd place all but secure this season, will he throw Sundays game? :devil:

I posted something similar on another thread a few days ago and nobody commented. The game is all about money these days so why not, it wouldn't surprise me and it's in both teams interests.

They can have the three points back at the PBS :wink:

Diclonius
28-03-2011, 02:40 PM

No, but if we win then they will genuinely believe that's the reason they lost.

Sodje_18
28-03-2011, 03:04 PM
It's possible but I can't see it happening, hoping to be proved wrong though :aok:

R'Albin
28-03-2011, 07:38 PM
No, but if we win then they will genuinely believe that's the reason they lost.

The scary thing is that is true! This is the first derby in the past 2 seasons that i actually have a good feeling we will win, now we finally have players that will get stuck
in!

greenlex
31-03-2011, 08:45 AM
We have to beat Celtic midweek to do it I reckon. We will beat hearts and draw with Aberdeen. Hamilton should be a skoosh. Having said that this is Hibs we are talking about.