PDA

View Full Version : Next Week

Baldy Foghorn
27-03-2011, 08:55 AM
This time next week, there will be a great many of us getting excited / being apprehensive for the big one.... I can't wait, after a lengthy lay off normal service will resume.

A huge 6 day period for us with the Derby, the visits to Celtic and Aberdeen. Can we keep a top 6 place alive? I think if we dont beat the yams if will be a difficult task. 3 points against the yams and game on......

C'mon Hibs, keep it going:flag::flag::cgwa:cgwa

HibbyAndy
27-03-2011, 12:25 PM
:agree:

Sooner club football is back the better, International football just doesnt float my boat whatsoever.

moredun
27-03-2011, 02:35 PM
:agree:

Sooner club football is back the better, International football just doesnt float my boat whatsoever.

I'm with you there, National teams are erm, multi national these days, pointless and dont give one about it at all, but i watch it all the same, but my days of being a big Scotland fan are way way over

Not see a lot of Blackpool, but from what i have seen of Adam for Scotland in the last couple of games, i don't get the hype at all

sleeping giant
27-03-2011, 09:39 PM
If we beat Hearts then the top six is on !
Massive match. I fancy us strongly:flag:

Saorsa
27-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Massive match. I fancy us strongly:flag:**** h****s

Baldy Foghorn
29-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Massive match. I fancy us strongly:flag:

I hope we are so hungry at lack of games, that we come out the traps quickly and get into an unasailable lead.... Heres hoping....:worried: