PDA

View Full Version : Pubs in Leith to watch the Scotland game

Aaron
26-03-2011, 07:44 PM
Does anyone have any recommendations for pubs in the Leith area to watch tomorrows game? Quite fancy a few pints tomorrow but we can't think where to go and don't really fancy heading into town.

Cheers :flag:

TrinityHibs
26-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Hate to say it but for the first time ever I am not going to watch the game. Why does Potter need to put some punter from Peterborough in the squad who might have had a haggis super once. As long as he is involved with scotland they can get tae. Never thought I would say that.

225-EasterRd
26-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Does anyone have any recommendations for pubs in the Leith area to watch tomorrows game? Quite fancy a few pints tomorrow but we can't think where to go and don't really fancy heading into town.

Cheers :flag:
If i were you i would go to the consitution, on consitution st between nobles and pot of leith, great big screen and a nice new bar.

LeithBoozy
26-03-2011, 08:14 PM
The Alambra, corner of Leith Walk-Lorne St a good Hibs shop. Or Witsons Gt Junction St, or the Trafalger Henderson St. They are all close enough to do a wee pub crawl Aaron, and you wont get any hassel mate. :wink:

Aaron
26-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the suggestions people. Looks like a wee pub crawl will be on the cards. :thumbsup: