PDA

View Full Version : under 19s

oconnors_strip
26-03-2011, 12:45 PM
Team

Antell, burns, forster, verth, smith, monaghan, crawford, caldwell, handling, horner, horribine

Subs
Addison,donaldson, lancaster, doris, gold,grant,

Golden Bear
26-03-2011, 12:47 PM
Team

Antell, burns, forster, verth, smith, monaghan, crawford, caldwell, handling, horner, horribine

Subs
Addison, lancaster, doris, gold,grant,

'Mon the young guns!

:flag:

iwasthere1972
26-03-2011, 12:52 PM
Good luck wee Hibees.

oconnors_strip
26-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Half time 1 nil gers after 13mins

oconnors_strip
26-03-2011, 03:01 PM
Full time

Unlucky to the lads as they played really well in second half!

HibbyKeith
26-03-2011, 03:26 PM
Full time

Unlucky to the lads as they played really well in second half!

:agree:
Lewis Horner I thought was a particular standout.

Baldy Foghorn
26-03-2011, 04:17 PM
:agree:
Lewis Horner I thought was a particular standout.

Thought he did well, as did Crawford.

Overall I thought Hibs were the better side, and at least deserved to take the tie into extra time. Every player gave their all, and they all looked shattered and drained coming off the park.....

Nando™
26-03-2011, 04:18 PM
Free to Hun ST holders I heard, how many of them were there?

Baldy Foghorn
26-03-2011, 04:26 PM
Free to Hun ST holders I heard, how many of them were there?

A few hundred singing thier usual party tunes like the "Sash" and "no Pope of Rome", utter bigots through and through that they can't even keep their bile away from a youth match.......

HibbyKeith
26-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Thought he did well, as did Crawford.

Overall I thought Hibs were the better side, and at least deserved to take the tie into extra time. Every player gave their all, and they all looked shattered and drained coming off the park.....

It was actually a decent game to watch, the fact the 90min seemed to fly by was a good indication of the game on show. vast contrast to the boring 2nd 45mins on monday night at easter road.

I think there are a few of the current u19 squad we will see make the step up, a few of them still with alot of growing to do when you compare them to what looked an overall more physically superior rangers team.

Caldwell reminded me of a young Garry Oconnor, while Horner was very composed on the ball and hardly wasted a pass all game. hibs right back today dont know his name (#2) started the game with a few stray passes but seemed to grow in confidence as the game progressed, although they will all be dissapointed with the result and cup exit there is alot to be optimistic about, the overall project is to produce players good enough for the hibs first team and its a testament to hibs youth set up that we continue to produce a good quality of player at this level... long may it continue.

Glory Glory.

Billy
26-03-2011, 07:33 PM
It was actually a decent game to watch, the fact the 90min seemed to fly by was a good indication of the game on show. vast contrast to the boring 2nd 45mins on monday night at easter road.

I think there are a few of the current u19 squad we will see make the step up, a few of them still with alot of growing to do when you compare them to what looked an overall more physically superior rangers team.

Caldwell reminded me of a young Garry Oconnor, while Horner was very composed on the ball and hardly wasted a pass all game. hibs right back today dont know his name (#2) started the game with a few stray passes but seemed to grow in confidence as the game progressed, although they will all be dissapointed with the result and cup exit there is alot to be optimistic about, the overall project is to produce players good enough for the hibs first team and its a testiment to hibs youth set up that we continue to produce a good quality of player at this level... long may it continue.

Glory Glory.

#2 was Callum Burns.

A lot of sides in the 19's this year are in their second year together and next year they will have to rebuild. Hibernian on the other hand will have 11 or so from this crop together for another year.:thumbsup:

Nando™
26-03-2011, 08:23 PM
A few hundred singing thier usual party tunes like the "Sash" and "no Pope of Rome", utter bigots through and through that they can't even keep their bile away from a youth match.......
That's a pretty awful turnout for a game that's free.

Baldy Foghorn
27-03-2011, 08:51 AM

Caldwell reminded me of a young Garry Oconnor, while Horner was very composed on the ball and hardly wasted a pass all game. hibs right back today dont know his name (#2) started the game with a few stray passes but seemed to grow in confidence as the game progressed, although they will all be dissapointed with the result and cup exit there is alot to be optimistic about, the overall project is to produce players good enough for the hibs first team and its a testament to hibs youth set up that we continue to produce a good quality of player at this level... long may it continue.

Glory Glory.

Agree with this.

I thoroughly enjoyed the match, with some good football on show from both teams. Certainly think a few of this crop will make it to bigger things, hopefully still at Hibs.....