PDA

View Full Version : Question Student tickets

Sean1875
25-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Quick question regarding the student tickets for the derby, a few of my mates are going along to get their tickets this weekend but i cant actually make it along, however i've bought a student ticket before so have obviously shown my matriculation card to the ticket office at some point, will this go on record that im a valid student so my mates will be able to get me a student ticket or will i have to wait till i can actually go in person to show it myself?

Mikeystewart
25-03-2011, 01:57 PM
Quick question regarding the student tickets for the derby, a few of my mates are going along to get their tickets this weekend but i cant actually make it along, however i've bought a student ticket before so have obviously shown my matriculation card to the ticket office at some point, will this go on record that im a valid student so my mates will be able to get me a student ticket or will i have to wait till i can actually go in person to show it myself?

In theory you should be fine but theories are tricky things, I know someone who got a student season ticket last year and never even showed them the matriculation card so.....

Keith_M
25-03-2011, 02:41 PM

If you give your mates your card number, that should be OK.