PDA

View Full Version : Yams Wages anomalies

Spike Mandela
25-03-2011, 03:22 AM
Strange how unpaid wages stories from Hearts don't even raise eyebrows anymore isn't it?

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-director-says-players-will.6739002.jp

Kaiser1962
25-03-2011, 06:12 AM
Strange how unpaid wages stories from Hearts don't even raise eyebrows anymore isn't it?

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-director-says-players-will.6739002.jp

Its about the third time this season . Not even newsworthy anymore Spike.

Unless you've not been paid that is.

moredun
25-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Its about the third time this season . Not even newsworthy anymore Spike.

Unless you've not been paid that is.

Yeah i mean all they were doing was waiting on more finances coming.
:faf:

So are they admitting they are still spending way beyond their means, more debt getting added then:faf:

How come a big huge team like the ****s dont have the money there to pay their dues.

They have no assets left now, their credit will cease soon, or maybe not, maybe they will just keep going as Vlad owes the money to himself:faf:

But i would worry if i was a yam, i mean what DO THEY OWN, nothing, UBIG own their stadium now i believe, a switch for some of their debt.

No assets and 35 million in debt. whatever way you look at it, it is a wee(sorry its the yams, it must be "big" ) bit of a dodgy state to be in.

Man what a big club they are

Dashing Bob S
25-03-2011, 12:01 PM
You have to hand it them. Only those total *uck up's have the capacity to make chronic financial mismanagement and impending collapse utterly boring and tedious. They've drawn this out for so long now, it's about time they did the honourable thing and just vanished in a puff of smoke.

They remind me of the moaning-faced elderly hypocondriac relative who bleats about how ill they aren't long for this world, but ten years have gone by and their still ******ing in the same sick bed, in their horrible, crumbling asbestos-ridden, pink-painted slum, albeit looking more horrendous every time you visit them, which is usually, thankfully, only twice a year.

moredun
25-03-2011, 12:08 PM
You have to hand it them. Only those total *uck up's have the capacity to make chronic financial mismanagement and impending collapse utterly boring and tedious. They've drawn this out for so long now, it's about time they did the honourable thing and just vanished in a puff of smoke.

They remind me of the moaning-faced elderly hypocondriac relative who bleats about how ill they aren't long for this world, but ten years have gone by and their still ******ing in the same sick bed, in their horrible, crumbling asbestos-ridden, pink-painted slum, albeit looking more horrendous every time you visit them, which is usually, thankfully, only twice a year.

Yeah they care that much about their club, they don't dare question their Board, so scared of the truth, they just keep claiming a non-story.
In their eyes ignorance is bliss.

All that debt and a stadium only the biased embra cooncil let them keep their asbestos riddled stand open, what will they do when it gets shut down:faf:

As for the rest of their pigsty:faf:

IMO they are waiting for the cooncil to bail them out, wouldn't surprise me, "big team":greengrin:greengrin

RickyS
25-03-2011, 12:27 PM
and yet Auld Broon in the paper saying Hertz will pay Diamond twice what they can:rolleyes:

moredun
25-03-2011, 12:30 PM
and yet Auld Broon in the paper saying Hertz will pay Diamond twice what they can:rolleyes:

Aye they credit cards are usefull, to a point.............:wink:

hibee4life1983
25-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Off shore acounts? How do I get one? Seems you can get away with murder if your in the 'non tax' rape of the goverment guns, they have debt that has went unpaid for far too long, but dont worry about it, vlad can loan it back to himself through selling asets, whoops, the stadium and ground it sits on now belongs to usmall, who posted mass loss through hertz, we only have to wait for his shares to be put up for sale, he only has a 10% say in usmall, so the other investors cant be happy with a peice of land worth 8m and a (lets face it) three stand stadium, which, judging by my last few visits is probably worth next to nothing with all the problems in their 'new stands'

Time will tell eh, back to the peev, rant over.

Wotherspiniesta
25-03-2011, 10:29 PM

:hilarious