PDA

View Full Version : Sproule Hat-Trick New Vid

AndersonGGTTH
23-03-2011, 06:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3a1hzoFpwA

Someone asked if there could be a vidoe of Sproule's Hat-Trick similar to Bale's one .. what a wonderful vid ! Enjoy GGTTH

glenn6270
23-03-2011, 06:24 PM
just watched it quality.

:flag::flag::flag:

SRHibs
23-03-2011, 07:10 PM
The Bale one is fantastic. This, not so good. Seems like it's just had a simple crayon effect added. Obviously still a good watch though.

Jonnyboy
23-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Loved it and it seems to have been uploaded by sergio sledge who posts or posted on here :thumbsup:

Albanian Hibs
23-03-2011, 07:47 PM
:thumbsup:

hibsbollah
23-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Not as good as the Bale animation but still great to watch...:not worth

Hibby D
23-03-2011, 08:18 PM
It's that commentary.....always that for me :agree:

Superb :flag:

HibbyAndy
23-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Absolutely fantastic effort!

Always get goose bumps listening to the commentary.

soupy
24-03-2011, 05:11 AM
You get goose bumps every time ye think back to when Gordon chisolm scored for hibs against dundee, then bursting out with Joe Joe super Joe, I suppose ye had to be there at the time, lol. Remember that Andy?

ano hibby
24-03-2011, 06:49 AM
outstanding, brings a tear to the eye:thumbsup::thumbsup::greengrin:greengrin

Sergio sledge
24-03-2011, 07:17 AM
I was going to add a link to the bale thread, but it didn't work out as good as I'd hoped it would. I'm sure someone with better knowledge of video editing software and who has a decent piece of software to do the editing could do a much better job!

HibbyDave
24-03-2011, 09:05 AM
I'll never forget, the ball hit the net when we were at Ibrox.
The score was three nil
It was such a thrill just being a Hibee......
Magic Moments...... watching Hibees score.....
Magic Moments...... then we had some more....

Feel free to add verses

camhibby1
24-03-2011, 06:20 PM

Absolutely - just listened to McPherson's commentary and it's a no brainer -Begg brings out the excitement and sheer emotion of that hat-trick - goose bumps, tears in the eye and lumps in the throat. It's because of this and other marvellous Ivan moments that I would not want him to come back - I don't think he could ever re-create these raw nervous exciting edgy moments again. Great vid by the way!

HibbyAndy
24-03-2011, 09:19 PM
You get goose bumps every time ye think back to when Gordon chisolm scored for hibs against dundee, then bursting out with Joe Joe super Joe, I suppose ye had to be there at the time, lol. Remember that Andy?

Cha akin remember that mate :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

But it was YOU!!!! LOL!!!!!!!...Member Kano scored against Hearts at ER and came right up to me and kissed the badge? They were the days Windsor mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
24-03-2011, 09:23 PM
I was going to add a link to the bale thread, but it didn't work out as good as I'd hoped it would. I'm sure someone with better knowledge of video editing software and who has a decent piece of software to do the editing could do a much better job!

FWIW I thought you did an excellent job!

Saorsa
24-03-2011, 09:28 PM

You get goose bumps every time ye think back to when Gordon chisolm scored for hibs against dundee, then bursting out with Joe Joe super Joe, I suppose ye had to be there at the time, lol. Remember that Andy?:hilarious

dave62
24-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Haven't seen the Bale one that people are talking about, but this one means so much more anyway.

frazeHFC
25-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Haven't seen the Bale one that people are talking about, but this one means so much more anyway.

Watch it, it is class. :wink:

Love the Sproule one to. I have also just seen that the once removed original Sproule Tribute video (there were 2 made) is back up on youtube. Love it aswell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKF4MZWSHG4

aberhibsfc
26-03-2011, 08:17 AM
Bit difficult at times to watch but a decent attempt I guess.

Wish someone had the know-how to give it the Bale treatment.

Would also love to see a Bale effort on Archie Gemmel Holland goal or a tribute to le Franck.

Gordon Quinn
26-03-2011, 02:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GySIAOO8PZE&feature=related

Quality tune too!