PDA

View Full Version : Take A Bow Mr Palsson

billbee
22-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Was good to see Victor Palsson in the shop last night pre match against The Bohs,
On his own time out, giving fans autographs, photoshots and saying hello to the fans!
Well done Victor, we need more like you at ER, making the fans feel part of the so called family! Great to have you at Hibernian!

SRHibs
22-03-2011, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I met him in Vodka Rev on Saturday and he seemed like a sound guy. :agree:

Hibbyradge
22-03-2011, 06:04 PM
Why was he not playing?

I thought he must have been away with Iceland.

green&left
22-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Why was he not playing?

I thought he must have been away with Iceland.
Am sure he is in the under 21 squad to play England. Probably rested for that.

ScottB
22-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Am sure he is in the under 21 squad to play England. Probably rested for that.

I would assume similar rules as to full internationals apply; not playing them within however many days of a game etc.

Good stuff that he came along, sadly I got there too late for a wander into the shop!

dp00
23-03-2011, 12:44 AM
When I saw him he was buying a top with his name and number on it... Presumily for his kid as there was a mascot with palsson on the back

ElginHibbie
23-03-2011, 01:19 AM
From what I have seen of Palsson I felt he was either a very passionate or very cocky guy. Stepping up to take a penalty, always trying to engage the crowd...

But the more I hear about him, the more I am glad it seems to be him being passionate about the club. Which can only be good, as I think he could be an important player the rest of the season(if we sneak into the top 6) and next.

keep the faith
23-03-2011, 07:50 AM
[QUOTE=robertodev;2763590]From what I have seen of Palsson I felt he was either a very passionate or very cocky guy. Stepping up to take a penalty, always trying to engage the crowd...

But the more I hear about him, the more I am glad it seems to be him being passionate about the club. Which can only be good, as I think he could be an important player the rest of the season(if we sneak into the top 6) and next.[/QUO

My highlight of the bohs game was at half time. palsson was chatting to sodje at the west pie stand. When Sodje walked back to his seat the young guy ran up to him and shouted "excuse me" Sodje turns round and says very politely "yes?" "do you know Victor palsson?" Says the lad.

Sodje,s face was a picture. "yes" he says. "Wow" says the lad and walks away.

Brilliant!

greenlex
23-03-2011, 08:50 AM
[QUOTE=robertodev;2763590]From what I have seen of Palsson I felt he was either a very passionate or very cocky guy. Stepping up to take a penalty, always trying to engage the crowd...

But the more I hear about him, the more I am glad it seems to be him being passionate about the club. Which can only be good, as I think he could be an important player the rest of the season(if we sneak into the top 6) and next.[/QUO

My highlight of the bohs game was at half time. palsson was chatting to sodje at the west pie stand. When Sodje walked back to his seat the young guy ran up to him and shouted "excuse me" Sodje turns round and says very politely "yes?" "do you know Victor palsson?" Says the lad.

Sodje,s face was a picture. "yes" he says. "Wow" says the lad and walks away.

Brilliant!

Reminds me of the time I visited St Peters Square at the Vatican. The Pope appeared on the balcony with a tall dark handsome stranger. I overheard the guy next to me ask his Mrs "who is the guy up there with Victor?"

TornadoHibby
23-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Reminds me of the time I visited St Peters Square at the Vatican. The Pope appeared on the balcony with a tall dark handsome stranger. I overheard the guy next to me ask his Mrs "who is the guy up there with Victor?"

Aye, the auld yins are always the best! :wink: :greengrin