PDA

View Full Version : Vaz Te's injury

macca70
22-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Went off towards end of the game last night with a wee injury.

Don't think it was anything too serious but would be just our luck, if he was too miss the derby.

Arch Stanton
22-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Went off towards end of the game last night with a wee injury.

Don't think it was anything too serious but would be just our luck, if he was too miss the derby.

When he went off it looked like cramp, but previous to that he had briefly pulled up holding his thigh so I too hope it's nothing serious - he was awesome last night.

macca70
22-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Scotsman stating it was as a result of a couple of hefty challenges so probably just a knock.

Can't really afford to be missing too many days training when he's fighting to re-gain his match fitness.

Stevie Reid
22-03-2011, 10:38 AM
The only thing that will stop this guy being a resounding success at Hibs is injuries, hope he's ok after last night.

greenlex
22-03-2011, 12:16 PM
personally thought he had just run his race when he went off. you can certainly tell he came from EPL.:agree: Only his own desire will stop him.

ahibby
22-03-2011, 12:58 PM
I am not as confident as others that he has what it takes to be a resounding success in the SPL. I remain hopeful but not confident. No one has mentioned how physical the Bohms were on him last night and they either don't like him or saw him as our major threat. The tackle on him in the second half was a shocker but at thigh level so most likely to cause bruising than bone damage. In the first half one of their defenders chased him all over the pitch physically challenging him legally and otherwise. He wasn't involved in either of our goals and as I said I hope he is a success here. He appears slight built but will he be any better than Clayton time will tell and assists and goals should be his measure.

greenlex
22-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Cramp according to CC.

BoltonHibee
22-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Cramp according to CC.

That'll be him out til the end of the season then..

JimBHibees
22-03-2011, 01:20 PM
That'll be him out til the end of the season then..

Not a big fan. :greengrin

BoltonHibee
22-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Not a big fan. :greengrin

Not really, but I was only joking:greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
22-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Vaz Te will be a success. I know it :aok:

frazeHFC
22-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Crapped myself as he pulled up holding his hamstring but seemed ok after that just before he went off.

Golden Bear
23-03-2011, 08:56 AM
It was only cramp apparently.

He'll definitely be fit for the Derby, as will Sodje who missed the Bohemians game because of a knock he picked up in training.