PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV Problem (merged)

Tricla
21-03-2011, 05:25 PM
I wonder if anyone can help.

I have just successfully signed up for Hibs TV and am able to log in and view content so I assume my username and password are OK.

I then click on 'Live Match' to subscribe to tonights match and then I click on the 'Previous Subscribers' link to add the match to my subscription.

When I am asked to put my username and password in here I obviously use the same one I use to log in to Hibs TV, I assume?

It is at this stage I am told that username or password is not recognised. I then attempt to put my username in to the 'Lost Password' field and when I click 'Get Password' the next screen tells me my username is not on the database.

:confused:

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

blackpoolhibs
21-03-2011, 05:29 PM
I found i needed a 4 year course on the krypton factor before i could sometimes find things on that site. Eventually i gave in, and have not bothered since.

Cabbage East
21-03-2011, 05:31 PM
It really is the worst website ever.

HH81
21-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Can I just not pay a 1 off fee for game through my bank avcount?

The Tubs
21-03-2011, 05:33 PM
From what I can remember you have two passwords, one for the normal page and another for live games. Get in touch with them and they should be able to sort it out.

Golden Bear
21-03-2011, 05:34 PM

I have just successfully signed up for Hibs TV and am able to log in and view content so I assume my username and password are OK.

I then click on 'Live Match' to subscribe to tonights match and then I click on the 'Previous Subscribers' link to add the match to my subscription.

When I am asked to put my username and password in here I obviously use the same one I use to log in to Hibs TV, I assume?

It is at this stage I am told that username or password is not recognised. I then attempt to put my username in to the 'Lost Password' field and when I click 'Get Password' the next screen tells me my username is not on the database.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Try the link on the thread further down this page.

It worked ok for me and I'm a UK subscriber.

PeeJay
21-03-2011, 05:56 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I have one password/user name for everything. I have a season ticket so I don't have any hassle with subscriptions - maybe you typed in the wrong password/user name?

Try this link...http://www.hiberniantv.co.uk/Live/

SMAXXA
21-03-2011, 05:58 PM

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

You have 2 passwords and user names mate I emailed them today as had the same problem they replied and gave me my user name and password.

Just hope the stream works on this PC tonight.

Tricla
21-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Sorted. Thanks folks.

Had to click on 'Watch Live' at the left of the match subscription window to set up another username and password.

It's a pretty straightforward process though, isn't it. :rolleyes:

Let's hope it works now.

Mon the cabbage!

:flag:

hibs4eve
21-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Can you watch game for free with 14 day supscription for 99p
it says on paypal bit £6
Any Help Please

Scooter
21-03-2011, 07:42 PM
it says on paypal bit £6
Any Help Please

no its £6 for the game even if you subcribe to hibs tv its £6. but i dont think you have to subscrib to watch just the one off £6

TVLIVE
21-03-2011, 07:43 PM
it says on paypal bit £6
Any Help Please
The Hibernian TV LIVE broadcast is seperate from the regular Hibernian TV and so in order to access the video broadcast you will need to subscribe for £6.

For future reference, in order to get an even quicker response please email tv_live@hiberniantv.co.uk because unfortunately the TV LIVE team do not always view messageboards.

Thanks

Scooter
21-03-2011, 07:44 PM
when does the broadcast start

hibs4eve
21-03-2011, 07:45 PM
pretty bad how its run then i just paid 99p :(

Scooter
21-03-2011, 07:47 PM

you will get commentry

djs69
Ive paid my £6 yesterday, logged on and only got a black screen...anyone else got similar problems??

DarlingtonHibee

What tiime is kick off, and when does Hibs TV kick in ?:confused:

Scooter
21-03-2011, 07:49 PM

just a blank screen :confused:

PeeJay
21-03-2011, 07:50 PM

Kick-off 19:45 - I don't have a stream yet though - nothing!

Golden Bear
Ive paid my £6 yesterday, logged on and only got a black screen...anyone else got similar problems??

:agree:

Exactly the same.

Tricla
I've got a blank screed too!!

WTF?

Golden Bear
21-03-2011, 07:51 PM
Kick-off 19:45 - I don't have a stream yet though - nothing!

I can't even get an audio commentary

Why did i think this might happen?

:rolleyes:

H18sry
21-03-2011, 07:52 PM
Nothing happening any body help?

Scooter
21-03-2011, 07:53 PM
ive emailed them on the addy given above

cammy1969
21-03-2011, 07:53 PM
am the same as you guys nothing on screen

Dinkydoo
21-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Paid 6 quid as a one off but the player doesn't seem to be working plus the "play" button is greyed out.

This usual?

DarlingtonHibee
I can't even get an audio commentary

Why did i think this might happen?

My thoughts exactly - but we are mug enough to pay £6 to try and watch - FFS Hibs TV...

just_joe
i never bought this game as the problems most had last time a match was shown against maribor. I learned to stay away from Hibs TV. Hope it starts working for you guys though but in my opinion the service is a joke.

Viva_Palmeiras
ffs not happy same happened with Maribor and I got no refund put it down to experience but this is it for me not using again unless I'm forced to overseas - its a real pity and let down.

djs69
21-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Providing live streaming should be straightforward, but Hibs always seem to have problems with it.
Anyone having any success??

Golden Bear
My thoughts exactly - but we are mug enough to pay £6 to try and watch - FFS Hibs TV...

And now I don't want to log off just in case I can't log in again.

:paranoid:

Hibstrooper
The play button is disabled for me so I can't watch - is this what everyone else is getting?

I've emailed the folk and they've said there isn't much they can do except give me a refund at the end of the game if I cannae get it working :boo hoo:

H18sry
21-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Just emailed them and got this reply

Thank you for emailing Hibernian TV. If you're query relates to the Live Video broadcasting of a Hibernian fixture, we will answer you shortly. For any issues with the Bohemians audio please go to http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110321/hibernian-v-bohemian-fc_2262950_2321516 For details on how to listen to the game. To add or subscribe to a live video feed please go to:www.hiberniantv.co.uk/amember If you are experiencing any difficulties with any other aspect of the Hibernian TV website please email customerservices@performgroup.com.

Viva_Palmeiras
21-03-2011, 07:56 PM
Anything I should have downloaded - firefox asked for a plug in which was then not suitable for my machine (I now know that Firefox and Chrome dont work - and to use trusty ethernet not wireless) so IE 8 it is any thing else? Assuming this gets sorted what a shambles - again.

Golden Bear
21-03-2011, 07:57 PM
The play button is disabled for me so I can't watch - is this what everyone else is getting?

I've emailed the folk and they've said there isn't much they can do except give me a refund at the end of the game if I cannae get it working :boo hoo:

Is it working for ANYBODY?

Scooter
got it working but its just totaly distorted like a pink screen with shadows

Dinkydoo
Take it there isn't any chance of getting a refund - or another match instead...........

Not that I grude giving Hibs £6 but I'd actually like to watch a hibs game this month. :rolleyes:

PeeJay
21-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Stream up and running now...

Golden Bear
Anything I should have downloaded - firefox asked for a plug in which was then not suitable for my machine (I now know that Firefox and Chrome dont work - and to use trusty ethernet not wireless) so IE 8 it is any thing else? Assuming this gets sorted what a shambles - again.

I've got IE8 and it's not working in that either.

DarlingtonHibee
ffs not happy same happened with Maribor and I got no refund put it down to experience but this is it for me not using again unless I'm forced to overseas - its a real pity and let down.

The joke with Maribor is that the away leg was perfect !!

The home leg was sh*t.

Said nothing then, but I'm annoyed tonight - what lessons were learned from that - oh sorry, we are all mugs who will pay anyway.. Tache - get it sorted..

H18sry
its on now refresh your screen and up it pop's :thumbsup:

hongkonghibee
Is it working for ANYBODY?

working fine for me in hongkong
perfect streaming too!

CapitalHibs
21-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Perform Group - hopeless!!!!:taxi

Bring back SC:wink:

DC_Hibs
21-03-2011, 08:00 PM
I didnt bother as I watch most league games without any problem and with a decent enough stream and commentary but as soon as its a game they can allow UK users to view its a shambles as was shown in the summer with pre seasons and europa qualifiers.

F all learned from then it seems........

Golden Bear
21-03-2011, 08:01 PM
I'm up and running now.

Try logging out then logging back in again.

Pitch looks a right minger by the way!!

djs69
Im sorted now, go back to the main Hibs TV, click Live Video, click on the Add Subscription, you should get option to view again, click on Hibs v Bohemians and its now streaming

Hibstrooper
Working for me now :scarf:

TVLIVE
21-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Providing live streaming should be straightforward, but Hibs always seem to have problems with it.
Anyone having any success??
Again, as a suggestion if subscribers are experiencing difficulties then please email tv_live@hiberniantv.co.uk with clear description of the problems encountered and we will do our best to resolve the issues.

DarlingtonHibee
21-03-2011, 08:03 PM
Working for me now :scarf:

Got in now - who is co- commentaiting (sorry wrong spelling !):thumbsup:

aazza91
21-03-2011, 08:03 PM
I managed to get it working with some hassle.

I downloaded I.E 7 then it started working. Not sure if it was a coincidence or not.

aazza91
21-03-2011, 08:04 PM

Thats what I was wondering. Pretty sure it sounds like Graham Stack. Don't think he will be going into commentating when he retires!

Viva_Palmeiras
21-03-2011, 08:05 PM
sorted.:flag:

PeeJay
21-03-2011, 08:05 PM
Stack...

DarlingtonHibee
21-03-2011, 08:06 PM
Thats what I was wondering. Pretty sure it sounds like Graham Stack. Don't think he will be going into commentating when he retires!

Good to see the Dundee United team..

aazza91
21-03-2011, 08:09 PM

Nice of Zemamma to fill space on the bench for us too, not quite sure why De Graaf has been recalled though :confused:

Golden Bear
21-03-2011, 08:09 PM

:greengrin

And big Bamba's having a stormer for us. Still not sure if De Graaf is a box to box player though.

Scooter
21-03-2011, 08:10 PM
pink screen with shadows :grr::grr::grr:

DarlingtonHibee
21-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Nice of Zemamma to fill space on the bench for us too, not quite sure why De Graaf has been recalled though :confused:

"Double click for full screen" - is this working for anyone - not for me ?

jakki
21-03-2011, 08:12 PM
I've eventually got the audio but not getting tv live. Will I get my £6 refunded?:confused:

Golden Bear
21-03-2011, 08:14 PM
"Double click for full screen" - is this working for anyone - not for me ?

It works - but you're better sticking with the small screen imo.

DH1875
21-03-2011, 08:17 PM
you will get commentry

Tried to log into the audio commentry and it's saying it's a corrupted file and that it's highly recommended that I dont download the files. WTF does that mean? Why would there be corrupt files on our web site? and how can they NO make thinks bloody easy by just having to press a bloody button?

TVLIVE
21-03-2011, 08:17 PM
I've eventually got the audio but not getting tv live. Will I get my £6 refunded?:confused:
What were the problems you were experiencing? Please email tv_live@hiberniantv.co.uk

Scooter
21-03-2011, 08:18 PM
its like watching it through an infrared camera

djs69
21-03-2011, 08:20 PM
Good commentary fromStack....first he starts clapping when the Hibs fans sing...if you hate the ***** Jambos...and happy to admit to it, and gives Stephens bit abuse about his new extensions !!!

TVLIVE
21-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Tried to log into the audio commentry and it's saying it's a corrupted file and that it's highly recommended that I dont download the files. WTF does that mean? Why would there be corrupt files on our web site? and how can they NO make thinks bloody easy by just having to press a bloody button?
The audio commentary is available via Windows Media Player via the usual Perform platform which has been used for the past 18 months. For a friendly, a slightly different version is used as was used for the Queen of the South match in July.

Again, please if you are experiencing problems email tv_live@hiberniantv.co.uk

Dinkydoo
21-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Picture is awful my laptop screen and TV via my HDMI cable, is it ever any better than this?

Hibs_SW
21-03-2011, 08:26 PM
still wont work!!!!!!!Anyone got the audio working?

Tricla
21-03-2011, 08:27 PM
Picture is hummin BTW.

HNA6
21-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Jeez ..more action on this thread than on the match update thread ..:rolleyes:

tonyhib7
21-03-2011, 08:54 PM
I got fed up trying to get the live stream and e-mailed hibernian tv stating that it was totally unexceptable and wanted my money back. Getting a full refund at the end of the game.

cabbageandribs1875
21-03-2011, 09:13 PM
i'm glad i learned my lesson after the maribor game shambles on hibs non-tv:bitchy:

Jay
21-03-2011, 10:49 PM
Picture is awful my laptop screen and TV via my HDMI cable, is it ever any better than this?

Picture is hummin BTW.

:agree:It was like Lego men running round a park. The sound changed from barely audible to blasting my ears off a couple of times too.

PeeJay
22-03-2011, 08:31 AM
:agree:It was like Lego men running round a park. The sound changed from barely audible to blasting my ears off a couple of times too.

Stream didn't "work" for me for first 10 minutes, but after that it was perfect right through to the end of the game. By perfect I mean no breaks in transmission/stoppages, audio was OK throughout. The resolution however, is not very high, so picture quality is not comparable with "tv" or some of the illegal/legal streams out there, but then I'm in Berlin so I'm pleased to even watch a low-res. stream if it's Hibs. I've used the Hibs TV service for a few years now and while the customer service aspect has deteriorated badly, the streams are generally OK and I rarely have major problems.

H18sry
22-03-2011, 09:19 AM
I received a full refund through paypal this morning without requesting it, I emailed them last night complaining about the lack of stream, and this morning I had the cash back. Well done Hibs TV

Bristolhibby
22-03-2011, 09:32 AM
I could watch, but the resolution was shide.

Sky sports on the laptop is fine.

If they could sort the resolution out it would be fine.

Had to guess who the players were.

£3 would have been a fair price for that stream.

J

Jay
22-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Stream didn't "work" for me for first 10 minutes, but after that it was perfect right through to the end of the game. By perfect I mean no breaks in transmission/stoppages, audio was OK throughout. The resolution however, is not very high, so picture quality is not comparable with "tv" or some of the illegal/legal streams out there, but then I'm in Berlin so I'm pleased to even watch a low-res. stream if it's Hibs. I've used the Hibs TV service for a few years now and while the customer service aspect has deteriorated badly, the streams are generally OK and I rarely have major problems.

We got nothing for the first 10 mins too but got unbroken stream after that. The quality was very poor and the audio was hit or miss volume wise but I am not asking for a refund, I got to kinda see the game although I was very dependant on the commentary as to who was on the park or even on the ball. Wont be buying again though, not only because of this but I also emailed them a couple of weeks ago with a problem with the ipod stream, it said no stream was available when the game was on, and have had no reply whatsoever.

Golden Bear
22-03-2011, 01:58 PM
I hope the quality of the stream made the pitch look worse than it actually was.

Let's face it, we can't play our silky passing game on a surface that is less than perfect.

CapitalHibs
22-03-2011, 02:28 PM
I hope the quality of the stream made the pitch look worse than it actually was.

Let's face it, we can't play our silky passing game on a surface that is less than perfect.

Just watched the highlights. Couldnae believe how bad the pitch looked.

H18sry
22-03-2011, 07:00 PM
We got nothing for the first 10 mins too but got unbroken stream after that. The quality was very poor and the audio was hit or miss volume wise but I am not asking for a refund, I got to kinda see the game although I was very dependant on the commentary as to who was on the park or even on the ball. Wont be buying again though, not only because of this but I also emailed them a couple of weeks ago with a problem with the ipod stream, it said no stream was available when the game was on, and have had no reply whatsoever.

I never asked Jill,I emailed last night asking what was happening and they emailed back asking if I got the stream I said yes 20 mins late, and this morning I had an email back asking if I wanted a refund but before I could answer they had refunded my paypal. :agree: