PDA

View Full Version : Payment plan

kaimendhibs
20-03-2011, 11:31 AM
Can anyone help? About to renew my season ticket using the payment plan. I did it last year but cant mind how to pay advance payment. Do i have to put my card details on form as well as fill out payment application form?
Apologies for my daftness:rolleyes:

ArabHibee
20-03-2011, 11:36 AM
I wondered the same thing. I don't have a chequebook and don't want to fill in card details incase the try to take 400 bucks out my bank account.

Darth Hibbie
20-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Can anyone help? About to renew my season ticket using the payment plan. I did it last year but cant mind how to pay advance payment. Do i have to put my card details on form as well as fill out payment application form?

I wondered the same thing. I don't have a chequebook and don't want to fill in card details incase the try to take 400 bucks out my bank account.

I put my card details at the bottom with a big note beside it confirming it was only for the deposit. Got the receipt posted back this week and just the deposit was taken so no problems at all.

kaimendhibs
20-03-2011, 11:56 AM

Thats my worry

kaimendhibs
20-03-2011, 11:57 AM
I put my card details at the bottom with a big note beside it confirming it was only for the deposit. Got the receipt posted back this week and just the deposit was taken so no problems at all.

Magic. Thanks for that

johnbc70
20-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Yes its a badly designed form, the credit and debit card is marked to complete only if you are paying for it all up front. No instructions on how to pay the first payment of the monthly payment plan. I blame Petrie.

sleeping giant
20-03-2011, 12:35 PM
I just assumed that the first payment will come out as a direct debit.

I too think the form is not very clear.

Adult ticket £355 for FF lower
Kids £60 for FF lower.

Adult and kid season ticket £375 for the FF lower.

I've a funny feeling my application will be getting sent back to me :greengrin

.Sean.
20-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Why not simply pay the deposit in cash?

Big_D
20-03-2011, 02:11 PM

I did but had to make a trip to Edinburgh to do so , don't know why we can't just do the whole thing online

Twiglet
20-03-2011, 02:37 PM
I did it last year using the payment plan. I went in person and seem to remember making the first payment using my debit card.
From looking at the payment plan form I understand that, if not otherwise requested, the first payment will be taken from the same account that the payment plan is coming from.

Reaper
20-03-2011, 03:00 PM
I did it last year using the payment plan. I went in person and seem to remember making the first payment using my debit card.
From looking at the payment plan form I understand that, if not otherwise requested, the first payment will be taken from the same account that the payment plan is coming from.

Correct mate. If you put the details on then only the first(initial) payment comes out till the next one is due.

hibeenicol
20-03-2011, 03:37 PM

I phoned on Friday regarding this and the nice Aussie lassie told me just write my card details into the bit at the bottom of the form and they'll take the first payment that way, Just make sure you tick the payment plan option.

givescotlandfreedom
20-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Magic. Thanks for that

Hi pal, I renewed in the ticket office. Just gave them the direct debit details and said I wanted to pay the deposit by card. Had no problems with it.

ArabHibee
20-03-2011, 08:24 PM

Because you're told not to send cash through the post. :rolleyes::greengrin