PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Payment Plan Deadline 25th March

Mikey
18-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Just a wee reminder that you've got a week to sign up for the payment plan if you want to pay for your season ticket that way. I filled out my forms last night and I'll be dropping them in today.

More here......

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/seasonticketmemberships/0,,10290,00.html

.Sean.
18-03-2011, 09:38 AM
Heading up tomorrow mate, thanks for what would've been a massive heads up anyway. Is the 25th also the deadline for the free cup top-up?

Jay
18-03-2011, 09:57 AM
I think- somebody please confirm- you have to the 1st April to renew for the free top up if you are not using the payment plan. Hope so! I need another week.

CallumLaidlaw
18-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Will be doing mine end of next week. Payday on Wednesday :agree:

Beefster
18-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Have the club sent out ST renewal packs to current holders this year? I'm assuming not seeing as me and my old man haven't had anything.

Removed
18-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Have the club sent out ST renewal packs to current holders this year? I'm assuming not seeing as me and my old man haven't had anything.

Yes, me & my boys got ours over a week ago.

Removed
18-03-2011, 10:38 AM
I think- somebody please confirm- you have to the 1st April to renew for the free top up if you are not using the payment plan. Hope so! I need another week.

Yes. And you get a tenner voucher for the new kit.

Beefster
18-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Yes, me & my boys got ours over a week ago.

Thanks. Seems bizarre that some haven't been received when the deadlines are coming up.

Jay
18-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Yes. And you get a tenner voucher for the new kit.

I deleted my post because I hadnt actually read the letters, they are still lying but I had presumed thats what it was.

How do you get a tenner voucher before you pay? I am being thick? :confused:

Edit: I'll answer that - I didnt read your post properly so YES I am being thick :greengrin

I have had a bad week :boo hoo:

matty_f
18-03-2011, 04:03 PM
Went down to renew this afternoon and the ticket office was buy with people renewing. :thumbsup:

HibeeSince85
18-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Hiya 2 new season tickets....easy as that...happy days.

forthhibby
18-03-2011, 05:05 PM
i know it's cash gates on monday night for bohemians game, but will ticket office be open as was hoping to hand mine in then.

Hibbie_Cameron
18-03-2011, 05:56 PM
My dad was up renewing his earlier and said it was busy. Leaving mine a wee while longer

I'm_cabbaged
18-03-2011, 06:22 PM
I deleted my post because I hadnt actually read the letters, they are still lying but I had presumed thats what it was.

How do you get a tenner voucher before you pay? I am being thick? :confused:

Edit: I'll answer that - I didnt read your post properly so YES I am being thick :greengrin

I have had a bad week :boo hoo:

Got mine last week, but f me a bad week? Try taking a weeks holiday for golf (pishin down) and a punt at Cheltenham.

That will make you greet!!! :boo hoo:

disclaimer: I've no idea what made you a bad week, apolgigies if it's worse than getting soaking every day and losing a small fortune.

Jay
18-03-2011, 06:34 PM
Got mine last week, but f me a bad week? Try taking a weeks holiday for golf (pishin down) and a punt at Cheltenham.

That will make you greet!!! :boo hoo:

disclaimer: I've no idea what made you a bad week, apolgigies if it's worse than getting soaking every day and losing a small fortune.

Nah just work stress and having teenage kids :greengrin

I'm_cabbaged
18-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Nah just work stress and having teenage kids :greengrin

Got that plus my wife not seeing a bank statement yet. :paranoid:

.Sean.
19-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Just renewed!

Get yourselves up and renew guys. Even if it's just for a look at the blonde Aussie bird. Oooft!

Iggy Pope
19-03-2011, 01:34 PM
Just renewed!

Get yourselves up and renew guys. Even if it's just for a look at the blonde Aussie bird. Oooft!

Just did mine too. She's a stoatir.
:love ya!:

Gatecrasher
19-03-2011, 01:44 PM

yeah up to close of play 01/04/11, i phoned them to check :agree:

sleeping giant
19-03-2011, 02:12 PM
I'll be filling it in later. I have it filed beside my census form.
I know which one will be getting filled in first:greengrin

Tyler Durden
19-03-2011, 03:44 PM
For the payment plan, is anywhere aware when the first payment is debited?

I'll be renewing mine either way but couldnt remember when the last payment for this season will be taken and interested to see if there's any overlap.

Also just being lazy asking on here rather than actually phoning up....

Scouse Hibee
19-03-2011, 04:57 PM

I'll be renewing mine either way but couldnt remember when the last payment for this season will be taken and interested to see if there's any overlap.

First payment will be on the last working day in April, you must have too much money or you would have realised that this season's payments finished at the end of January so no chance of an overlap. :greengrin

Iggy Pope
19-03-2011, 05:07 PM

Your first payment is made on the day you renew. Last of the month after that I think.

HibbyDave
20-03-2011, 05:51 PM
NOT RENEWING UNTIL HIBS MAKE A STATEMENT CONFIRMING THEY ARE AGAINST THE TEN TEAM LEAGUE.

It's the ONLY SANCTION available to fans.

cabbageandribs1875
20-03-2011, 05:52 PM
is there something in the air on here today:rolleyes:

Beefster
20-03-2011, 08:07 PM
NOT RENEWING UNTIL HIBS MAKE A STATEMENT CONFIRMING THEY ARE AGAINST THE TEN TEAM LEAGUE.

It's the ONLY SANCTION available to fans.

It would have been quicker just to say "I'm not renewing".

HibbyDave
21-03-2011, 12:14 PM
It would have been quicker just to say "I'm not renewing".

LOL:faf:

Just guessing here but unless the season tickets sales drop by around 1000 then it's unlikely that Rod & Co will change their blinkered view about a ten team league.

Wonder why Hibs have not been in the press talking about how well (or Otherwise) the season ticket renewals are going compared to This time Last Year?

The fans must stay strong and tell Hibs that we are NOT RENEWING till things change for the better....NO TO A TEN TEAM LEAGUE!!!!

marinello59
21-03-2011, 12:19 PM
LOL:faf:

Just guessing here but unless the season tickets sales drop by around 1000 then it's unlikely that Rod & Co will change their blinkered view about a ten team league.

Wonder why Hibs have not been in the press talking about how well (or Otherwise) the season ticket renewals are going compared to This time Last Year?

The fans must stay strong and tell Hibs that we are NOT RENEWING till things change for the better....NO TO A TEN TEAM LEAGUE!!!!

Is it a blinkered view?:confused:

I'll be renewing ours this week......what else are the weekends for?:greengrin

HibbyDave
21-03-2011, 02:29 PM
Is it a blinkered view?:confused:

I'll be renewing ours this week......what else are the weekends for?:greengrin

Yes.

Do you know any fan who has been asked their opinion on the proposed changes? Therefore (in my opinion) it is a blinkered view serving the needs only of certain clubs and individuals

As they want my cash by inviting renewal of a season ticket before this season has ended and before the decision is reached on whether or not to adopt the ten team set-up, I will not be renewing.

I am sure that for any games I want to attend at ER I'll be able to simply walk up and pay my cash. Equally when i don't feel like going I'll do something else NOT having paid for the privelige of missing the match.

marinello59
21-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Yes.

Do you know any fan who has been asked their opinion on the proposed changes? Therefore (in my opinion) it is a blinkered view serving the needs only of certain clubs and individuals

As they want my cash by inviting renewal of a season ticket before this season has ended and before the decision is reached on whether or not to adopt the ten team set-up, I will not be renewing.

I am sure that for any games I want to attend at ER I'll be able to simply walk up and pay my cash. Equally when i don't feel like going I'll do something else NOT having paid for the privelige of missing the match.

We are always asked to renew before the end of the season aren't we? Up to you if you renew or not, like you say seats should be easy enough to come by most games. Buying a season ticket does help the club put better players on the park though, surely something we all want.

The authorities are well aware of the fans feelings. Or haven't they been reading every newspaper and listening to every fans phone in for the past few weeks.. Their decision is not blinkered, it's just not popular. There is a difference.

Luna_Asylum
21-03-2011, 03:58 PM
We are always asked to renew before the end of the season aren't we? Up to you if you renew or not, like you say seats should be easy enough to come by most games. Buying a season ticket does help the club put better players on the park though, surely something we all want.

The authorities are well aware of the fans feelings. Or haven't they been reading every newspaper and listening to every fans phone in for the past few weeks.. Their decision is not blinkered, it's just not popular. There is a difference.

You could have answered Daves question rather than asking him one.

marinello59
21-03-2011, 04:32 PM
You could have answered Daves question rather than asking him one.

You seem to have picked up a rather strange habit of answering on behalf of any posters I respond to on here recently. Bizarre. I am fairly sure Dave can speak up for himself.

Luna_Asylum
21-03-2011, 04:37 PM
You seem to have picked up a rather strange habit of answering on behalf of any posters I respond to on here recently. Bizarre. I am fairly sure Dave can speak up for himself.

I think my post count is a little low for that to be a reasonable accusation.
Bizarre.

marinello59
21-03-2011, 04:40 PM
]I think my post count is a little low [/B]for that to be a reasonable accusation.
Bizarre.
:wink:

HibbyDave
21-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Yes, perfectly capable of speaking for myself thanks:agree: But I think it's fine that everyone throws their weight into the argument, as the more posts this type of thread attracts the more chance of the press picking up on it and joining the crusade against the machine that is the Board of the SPL.

Purely for information, I used the term "blinkered" to mean unconcerned about the viewpoint of other people (Interested parties or not) i.e. The Fans.

Anyway I'm NOT RENEWING but I understand the views of those are lead to believe that everything you give will go to the playing staff costs etc etc

We all want the best for Hibs....GGTTH

Please board and SPL, Just don't P**s on me and tell me it's raining!

hibsbollah
22-03-2011, 12:48 PM
Just renewed!

She just took my payment plan details and sold me my derby ticket, and I now will refuse to be served by anyone else.

HibbyAndy
22-03-2011, 02:06 PM
She just took my payment plan details and sold me my derby ticket, and I now will refuse to be served by anyone else.

Did you get her moby tae?

hibsbollah
22-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Did you get her moby tae?

no, but she signed my receipt with a wee 'kiss' cross under her initials so its just a matter of time...

HibbyAndy
22-03-2011, 03:42 PM
no, but she signed my receipt with a wee 'kiss' cross under her initials so its just a matter of time...

You got it in the bag mate :agree:

Thats how it starts off :not worth

lucky
22-03-2011, 05:32 PM
I renewed today. Five serving. Woman very helpful. Said next season we should be able to renew on line.

Teo10
23-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Still debating wether to do it or not... I really can't afford to and if I do it will have to be on Friday as that is when I get paid...

But I'm going to anyway..

**** you Hibs!!

Disc O'Dave
23-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Just renewed!

I was a few mins late last night, so had to ring the bell, and she took mine in at the back door.

Unfortunately that wasn't a euphemism

cocopops1875
23-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Just renewed!

Just have and just did and I concur oooft I'm in love :drool:

sleeping giant
24-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Just received my application back in the post as they are unable to take the initial payment from my direct debit.
Been on the phone all day trying to sort it out but keep getting diverted to voicemail then it hangs up.

Great system we have in place :rolleyes:

HibbyDave
24-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Just received my application back in the post as they are unable to take the initial payment from my direct debit.
Been on the phone all day trying to sort it out but keep getting diverted to voicemail then it hangs up.

My System Works!

Keep your cash in your bank account and e-mail Hibs to say that due to a technical error you won't be renewing.

A Ten Team Top Tier?........Just Say NO!

If you must fight them to pay up good luck and I hope you get things sorted.
GGTTH

Scouse Hibee
24-03-2011, 04:36 PM

:confused: I thought it was made clear that the initial payment/depost had to be made prior to the direct debit for the remaining 10 payments. The deposit had to be either cash or card. Did you not read it :greengrin

H18sry
24-03-2011, 04:39 PM

Just send cash with your application guaranteed delivery to reach ER tomorrow morning :agree: but be quick Post Office's shut at half 5 :greengrin

Removed
24-03-2011, 05:56 PM

Did you not just leave a message for them to phone you back, then you could give them your card details?

sleeping giant
24-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Did you not just leave a message for them to phone you back, then you could give them your card details?

It goes to voicemail then cuts you off. I must have phoned over 20 times today :grrr:

PaulSmith
24-03-2011, 07:44 PM
My System Works!

Keep your cash in your bank account and e-mail Hibs to say that due to a technical error you won't be renewing.

A Ten Team Top Tier?........Just Say NO!

Well done :rolleyes: