PDA

View Full Version : NHC Are You Free on Saturday??

leith
17-03-2011, 09:22 AM
If you're free on Saturday and you're looking for a game to go to, pop down to Telford College Sports Ground (the old Civil Service pitches) and watch Leith Athletic FC vs. Easthouses Lily FC in a huge game in our promotion chase in the East of Scotland 1st Division.

Five teams can still be promoted with ourselves, Gretna 2008 FC, Gala Fairydean FC, Easthouses Lily FC and Eyemouth Utd FC all vying for promotion. At the moment, we are currently top of the league and require nine points from seven games to be promoted to the Premier League. Easthouses sit in fourth place and as they're also pushing for a promotion place so it should be a cracking game.

Entry to the ground is free for everyone and a 20-page, full colour match-day programme will be available to buy from before kick off.

The game starts at 2:30pm.

Seanair
17-03-2011, 09:26 AM
C'mon the Athletic!

Didn't know the old Civil Service pitches are now Telford College's.

Hibs90
17-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Mon the Easthouses Lily :thumbsup:

Kojock
17-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Mon the Gala Fairydean :na na:

Seanair
17-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Mon the Easthouses Lily :thumbsup:
Used to play against them. One game they had 4 sent off!

C'mon the Athletic! ( My grandfaither's team).

eyemouthhibs
17-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Can't see eyemouth united getting promoted.think the best we will be looking at will be fourth.that will be a massive improvement on last season.great performance and win against the fairydean last week.playing peebles at home this weekend.still hard games to play leith easthouses twice craigroyston etc.you can help by beating easthouses on saturday.cheers
Carl Hudsons Claret And Blue Army :aok:

Hibs90
17-03-2011, 07:09 PM
Used to play against them. One game they had 4 sent off!

C'mon the Athletic! ( My grandfaither's team).

There a good wee team, and just up the road from me so I hope they do the business :greengrin

BurghHibby
17-03-2011, 07:35 PM
If so then get. along to Olivebank in Musselburgh where the mighty Burgh take on Kilbirnie Ladeside in the quarter final of the Scottish Junior Cup, 2:30 KO
They beat Renfrew 5-0 in last round and Camelon 5-2 in league last week so there could well be goals again.
Only downside is that the Burgh seem to wear cast off vermin kit, don't know why!