PDA

View Full Version : Craig Gowans Memorial Challenge Match (SHC)

bob12345
16-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi guys,

Sure many of you have heard of this match in the last couple of years, and it's looking bigger and better than ever for 2011, raising funds for some great causes.

Tickets have just went on sale along with the lineup, full of many ex-Hibees, confirmed.

Full info and tickets @ http://www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/featured-news/1906-levein-confirmed-as-gowans-memorial-match-gathers-pace

Get the date in your diary!

FranckSuzy
16-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Hi guys,

Sure many of you have heard of this match in the last couple of years, and it's looking bigger and better than ever for 2011, raising funds for some great causes.

Tickets have just went on sale along with the lineup, full of many ex-Hibees, confirmed.

Full info and tickets @ http://www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/featured-news/1906-levein-confirmed-as-gowans-memorial-match-gathers-pace

Get the date in your diary!

Superb effort :top marks Hope the day goes well. His dad actually is the fish man :greengrin

squire
17-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Craig was a good chum of mine at school. It's a long way of but I urge as many as possible to make it along in June. I was there last year and the match involved some big names from football and the media but by the looks of the squad this year will be bigger and better!

Good luck Bob, keep up the great work for Craig :aok:

MrHibs1982
18-03-2011, 07:54 AM
Hope this gets a good turnout!! During the summer (i think) there is always a 5-a-side tournament organised by Tam Carter at the Porty Pitz, always ex & current hibbys playing which is always a good laugh and raises some money for his charity too...got Murray on video 2 years ago skinning 3 boys and unleashing an effort into the top c!!

bob12345
19-03-2011, 10:46 PM
Craig was a good chum of mine at school. It's a long way of but I urge as many as possible to make it along in June. I was there last year and the match involved some big names from football and the media but by the looks of the squad this year will be bigger and better!

Good luck Bob, keep up the great work for Craig :aok:

Cheers for your support guys. Fair to say I'm just the messenger, not involved with any of the setup - those people are doing a terrific job.