PDA

View Full Version : NHC Robbie Savage (Twitter)

hibeemikey21
15-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Anyone notice what happened tonight on his account?

Some boy was giving him abuse, so Savage retweeted it, (so it was visible for all to see on his page). People then looked at the profile of the guy who was giving Savage a hard time and found out he had listed his job details in his info. Que people on mass contacting the company about the antics of one of their employees and it looks as though the guy has lost his job!!

Savage seems to be a good guy though as he is saying he will call the guys boss tomorrow to try and smooth things over!

http://twitter.com/RobbieSavage8

3pm
15-03-2011, 11:52 PM
I generally don't mind Savage. Only thing that puts me off is that he spoke affectionately for Hearts because they wanted to sign him.

easty
15-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Whats the point in twitter? What a load of baws it is.:confused:

The_Exile
16-03-2011, 12:11 AM
What a total tosser, not Savage, the guy who is hurling abuse at him, what gives anyone the right to do that? Hope he doesn't lose his job though as times are tough, but I'd have pretty much zero sympathy for him if he did. No need, even if it was Savage on the end of it :greengrin

steviecarnie
16-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Really dont get the abuse he gets, yeah he was/is a bit a of a fanny on the pitch and a nancy boy, with his long hair, and ridiculous tattoo's and clothes, however he knows his stuff and seems a fair pundit whenever i've seen him on the bbc or espn.

he's had a few spats with rio and ian poulter on twitter as well.

Hibby Bairn
16-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Whats the point in twitter? What a load of baws it is.:confused:

It is specifically designed for overpaid sportsmen so they have something to do with their part time days.

Oh and also for others who have little else to do but follow them...and then abuse them from afar and (normally) anonymously. :agree:

Godsahibby
16-03-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm on it but don't follow many folk, mostly the golfers like GMac and McIllroy. Most of what is said is pish but some good stuff when the competitions are on in between rounds.

DaveF
16-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Savage probably does get a fair bit of unwarranted stick but he seems to take it all in his stride.

He was at the Premier League Darts last week in Manchester and (obviously ready for the abuse) held up a sign saying "Boo if you think I'm a great player" when the camera picked him out :greengrin

PeterboroHibee
16-03-2011, 10:13 AM
he's had a few spats with rio and ian poulter on twitter as well.

Hes said on 5live the thing with Rio isnt real, just them messing about.

I like Savage though, hes a good pundit and hes great on the call in show.

johnrebus
16-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Have to say Radio 5 and 606 is unlistenable since Savage has been on the programme.

Big headed, arrogant twat. (IMHO of course)

:greengrin

HH81
16-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Anyone notice what happened tonight on his account?

Some boy was giving him abuse, so Savage retweeted it, (so it was visible for all to see on his page). People then looked at the profile of the guy who was giving Savage a hard time and found out he had listed his job details in his info. Que people on mass contacting the company about the antics of one of their employees and it looks as though the guy has lost his job!!

Savage seems to be a good guy though as he is saying he will call the guys boss tomorrow to try and smooth things over!

http://twitter.com/RobbieSavage8

I don't understand it but did he get his job back :confused::greengrin

MacBean
16-03-2011, 01:02 PM
have a search for him doing his singing en route to Derby games on you tube! seems a pretty decent guy with a good attitude to everything he does.