PDA

View Full Version : Rivals4Charity Match - Hearts Fans v Hibs Fans -Da Tynecastle Sunday 27th March @ 2pm

Moncs
14-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Date - Sunday 27th March 2011, KO 2pm
Venue - Tynecastle Stadium
Admission - Simply pay at the gate on the day, entrance is via the main stand and only costs £5 per adult and £3 for concessions.

Rivals4Charity are delighted to announce our sponsors for 2011 IME Property Group. www.ime1.com

Come along and support the Hibs boys as they try and retain the trophy they have won on the previous three occasions, plus your helping charity as well.

So, whos coming along?

For full info, check out the website at www.rivals4charity.co.uk

Pretty Boy
14-03-2011, 11:23 PM
I'm playing in this game guys and any support would be much appreciated.

Hibs games are pretty thin on the ground this month so if you need your Hibs fix then pop along to Tynecastle. I know Scotland are playing the same day but anyone who is giving that a miss will see a decent, competitive game between 2 passionate teams.

All the players, coaches, organisers etc have given up a lot of time and put in a lot of effort to get the squads together. The Hibs team is starting to take shape and we have had generally positive results in our friendlies and the performances are starting to come too. I've been to these games in the past and they are usually a decent standard, i don't see this year being any different. All the players are raising a good ammount of cash for the charities and every person in attendance only adds to that.

Also if anyone fancies sponsoring me give me a PM:wink:

Scooter
14-03-2011, 11:26 PM
i played in the original and its a great day and a great experience as a player. And i have to give credit where its due, hearts are very supportive with this much much more supportive than hibs. the first year it was almost called off cause off because of snow and Hearts turned on their undersoil heating so the game could go ahead

bob12345
14-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Same day as Scotland - Brazil :(

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Beers will have a game, Scotland V Brazil..

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdBqS3WBhtd4kAaooUbbKQ2deF-9vsOhsiu8b6m5Ge7SAB_QJ6

I'm out...

Woody1985
15-03-2011, 07:05 AM
My mate is managing the hearts team. Get into them.:greengrin

Moncs
15-03-2011, 08:34 AM
This years match was arranged way before the Scotland v Brazil game was organised, obviously its not ideal however in the first year Hearts played Livi at Almondvale at the same time and we still had over 600 people turn up so I'm hoping it wont affect the attandance

Moncs
18-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Hopefully get a crowd of 500+ for the game as we have done in previous years

Moncs
21-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Posters up at the club shop and leaflets should be in and aroudn teh ground tonight.

Also, they will be up in the pubs around Easter Rd.

So, whos all coming along to support the Hibs guys?

Moncs
22-03-2011, 03:17 PM
The poster to advertise the game is on the website (www.rivals4charity.co.uk)

However if you want a copy emailed over let me know and I can do that, looking for everyone to pass it around friends and family who might be interested in coming along in order to get as many people through the gates as possible

Disc O'Dave
22-03-2011, 03:24 PM
(Another shameless plug.....)

Some more pictures from the last game at Tynecastle can be found here......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/charitygame2009/

Dave (and Phil, who assisted)

Dav1986
22-03-2011, 11:52 PM
Except from your game against my team ;) i'd sponsor you but been roped into sponsoring dilly as it is
I'm playing in this game guys and any support would be much appreciated.

Hibs games are pretty thin on the ground this month so if you need your Hibs fix then pop along to Tynecastle. I know Scotland are playing the same day but anyone who is giving that a miss will see a decent, competitive game between 2 passionate teams.

All the players, coaches, organisers etc have given up a lot of time and put in a lot of effort to get the squads together. The Hibs team is starting to take shape and we have had generally positive results in our friendlies and the performances are starting to come too. I've been to these games in the past and they are usually a decent standard, i don't see this year being any different. All the players are raising a good ammount of cash for the charities and every person in attendance only adds to that.

Also if anyone fancies sponsoring me give me a PM:wink:

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Except from your game against my team ;) i'd sponsor you but been roped into sponsoring dilly as it is

Did Dynamo beat them?

Dav1986
23-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Aye 3-2, dilly played a half for both teams, to be fair they had us penned in the last 10-15mins looking for an equaliser

Pretty Boy
23-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Aye 3-2, dilly played a half for both teams, to be fair they had us penned in the last 10-15mins looking for an equaliser

We were pretty brutal that night. Not to take anything away from you guys though, you got stuck in, took your chances and deserved the result.

We finished our friendlies last night with a 3-3 draw. Wasn't easy against a team that tried to kick us off the park for 90 minutes, 3-2 up and a goalkeeping howler from yours truly cost us the win. Raced 35 yards from goal to clear a ball, complete fresh air swipe and the boy rolls it into an empty net. I believe it's what is known as a 'Maka moment'.

Judas Iscariot
23-03-2011, 04:13 PM

Christ, you's are brutal tae :wink:

Dav1986
23-03-2011, 04:56 PM
IMO in that 1st half you guys were missing dilly in centre mid, the games ive seen you guys play you's looked a different team when he played CM. Good luck for sunday, ill be there supporting you's because we got a free week as we were gonna have 3 players playing in it and couple of lads at the scotland game
We were pretty brutal that night. Not to take anything away from you guys though, you got stuck in, took your chances and deserved the result.

We finished our friendlies last night with a 3-3 draw. Wasn't easy against a team that tried to kick us off the park for 90 minutes, 3-2 up and a goalkeeping howler from yours truly cost us the win. Raced 35 yards from goal to clear a ball, complete fresh air swipe and the boy rolls it into an empty net. I believe it's what is known as a 'Maka moment'.

green leaves
24-03-2011, 12:46 PM
IMO in that 1st half you guys were missing dilly in centre mid, the games ive seen you guys play you's looked a different team when he played CM. Good luck for sunday, ill be there supporting you's because we got a free week as we were gonna have 3 players playing in it and couple of lads at the scotland game

work with a diehard yam and hes oneo f the linesman on sunday.

Moncs
24-03-2011, 09:35 PM
A few memories of previous games

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQUWJ9wNh90

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_68Uih8k0o0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvDfxE95uF0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7HYs7mhzoY&feature=related

mentalhibee
25-03-2011, 03:11 PM
Good luck to the hibs team! I've played and beat the jambo's twice and it was a great experience, wish i'd gone along to the trials for this year but was injured when they started. Its a great idea and i'm glad to see it back on after last year. Hope the hibs fans make it 4 in a row!!:flag:

HNA11
26-03-2011, 02:57 PM
One last bump for this thread in case anyone has missed it and fancies going along.

Get along to Tynecastle and show your support for the Hibs boys and a very worthy cause.

Sammy7nil
26-03-2011, 05:55 PM
good luck

Pretty Boy
26-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Good luck to the hibs team! I've played and beat the jambo's twice and it was a great experience, wish i'd gone along to the trials for this year but was injured when they started. Its a great idea and i'm glad to see it back on after last year. Hope the hibs fans make it 4 in a row!!:flag:

good luck

Cheers for the good luck messages guys.

Getting nervous now but can't wait to get out on the park and get on with it.

jakki
26-03-2011, 08:12 PM
I would love to go to this game but as Dave is on call out, there is no chance unless someone has a spare seat from Livi in a car. I would be happy to have a few swallies after the game to celebrate our winning but would appreciate a lift back home before sunset. Any offers?

Aldo
26-03-2011, 08:14 PM
Good luck guys. Played in the 2008 game and I am still bearing the scars.

GG

RCNG
27-03-2011, 01:58 PM
Anyone at the match? how we doing?

Judas Iscariot
27-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Anyone at the match? how we doing?

Gettin pumped 4-0 at HT..

sambajustice
27-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Six nowt now. Half an hour to go. Its going to be double figures!

sambajustice
27-03-2011, 02:20 PM

Judas Iscariot
27-03-2011, 02:24 PM
:doh:

KingFranck
27-03-2011, 02:41 PM
Any score updates? Serious updates please!

Ed De Gramo
27-03-2011, 02:53 PM
any score updates? Serious updates please!

8-1 ft

sambajustice
27-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Any score updates? Serious updates please!

LOL

Did you think we were joking like??

jakki
27-03-2011, 03:43 PM
A bit of a disaster if that score is correct. But who was the scorer for us. Unless it was an own goal, I will sponsor him for a fiver. I was unable to go as no transport but reckon this is what I might have spent there. OK who was the scorer and whats his "giving" link?

Baw187
27-03-2011, 03:55 PM
LOL

Did you think we were joking like??

Did Ross or Danny score?

Biggie
27-03-2011, 03:57 PM
looks like the yams were seriously pissed off at hibs winning last 3 years and got together a "strong" team........what is the criteria for playing here ?....can juniors/seniors play ?....

mentalhibee
27-03-2011, 04:04 PM
This was a totally different hibs team from previous years, we got sick of beating the Hearts fans:wink:. Bit of an embarrasing result.

PaulSmith
27-03-2011, 04:49 PM
looks like the yams were seriously pissed off at hibs winning last 3 years and got together a "strong" team........what is the criteria for playing here ?....can juniors/seniors play ?....

Even looking at the squad lists it was pretty obvious how this game would go.

matty_f
27-03-2011, 04:57 PM
Just need the real Hibs to take revenge next weekend!

Hard luck boys, all for a good cause and it's the charity that's the real winner here. The charity, and those stinking Yams!:greengrin

Green Man
27-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Hibs were a shambles today. From what I heard there were some guys who only came into the team in recent weeks and 3 of them were Jambos :confused:
Hearts were clearly the better team, they had a couple of good players up front and our defence didn't handle them at all. A couple of goalkeeping howlers didn't help either :greengrin
Well done to everyone involved though, it was all for three deserving causes and I'm sure a lot of money must have been raised.

Moncs
27-03-2011, 09:40 PM
The final score was indeed Hearts 8 Hibs 1

A massive thanks to everyone who tunred up in the 500 strong crowd, as a few people said the Hibs team never really got started and found themselves four down at HT and could not get back into it.

Initial figures show that around £9000 was raised but the final total will be annoucend next week once alll the money is in.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
27-03-2011, 10:44 PM
The final score was indeed Hearts 8 Hibs 1

A massive thanks to everyone who tunred up in the 500 strong crowd, as a few people said the Hibs team never really got started and found themselves four down at HT and could not get back into it.

Initial figures show that around £9000 was raised but the final total will be annoucend next week once alll the money is in.

Great work guys :agree:

225-EasterRd
28-03-2011, 04:47 AM
:grr: yea I know of at least one jambo in the Hibs team.
Congratulations tho for raising a good amount for charity. :top marks

Pretty Boy
28-03-2011, 08:15 AM
Was a bit of a disaster all round yesterday.

Without wanting to put the boot in while all the boys are down, i felt the organisation from a Hibs point of view wasn't great this year. The guy who was running the side has a great record in kids football but he didn't command any respect from most of the boys in the side who wanted to do their own thing all the time. He was too loyal to boys from his own Sunday team and other players from the Sunday leagues when there were better players at the trials who got turned away. We lost a couple of decent players to injury and i suggested a couple of guys who are good, experienced saturday amateurs but instead he went for another couple of Sunday players, both of whom were Hearts fans!

Also not wanting to make excuses or sound like i've got sour grapes but the Hearts team yesterday had a few ringers in it, whether they will admit it or not. The rules clearly said that each team could only have 2 players who were currently playing junior/senior or had done so in the last season. Hearts had 3 named in the programme and another 2 boys i know who played junior last year and said so to me after the game.

Anyway it's done and dusted now, i'd definitely give it another go if the coaching team was different. At the end of the day the most important thing is we raised a good ammount of money for a worthy cause and that's all that should really matter.

EskbankHibby
28-03-2011, 09:13 AM
Not the first 7 goal deficit in a derby at Tynecastle to be fair.:wink:

A very one sided game but as said previously it sounds like some very worthy causes made some pretty good money.

Moncs
28-03-2011, 09:36 AM
Was a bit of a disaster all round yesterday.

Without wanting to put the boot in while all the boys are down, i felt the organisation from a Hibs point of view wasn't great this year. The guy who was running the side has a great record in kids football but he didn't command any respect from most of the boys in the side who wanted to do their own thing all the time. He was too loyal to boys from his own Sunday team and other players from the Sunday leagues when there were better players at the trials who got turned away. We lost a couple of decent players to injury and i suggested a couple of guys who are good, experienced saturday amateurs but instead he went for another couple of Sunday players, both of whom were Hearts fans!

Also not wanting to make excuses or sound like i've got sour grapes but the Hearts team yesterday had a few ringers in it, whether they will admit it or not. The rules clearly said that each team could only have 2 players who were currently playing junior/senior or had done so in the last season. Hearts had 3 named in the programme and another 2 boys i know who played junior last year and said so to me after the game.

Anyway it's done and dusted now, i'd definitely give it another go if the coaching team was different. At the end of the day the most important thing is we raised a good ammount of money for a worthy cause and that's all that should really matter.

Every year regardless of what team loses the word 'RINGERS' always comes up, in fact I got a text from one of the Hibs players late last night calling me a 'Cheating Jambo B******' and its a disgrace to the charity that this can happen.

I was quite taken aback by this, as you all know and the Hibs squad knew as well that Im a Hearts fan, but reagrdless of that I have never EVER done anything in the organisation of the event which would benefit the Hearts team over the Hibs team.

The person in question has since apologised however it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth considering the amount of work which goes into the event. Yes its a a great thing that a lot of money gets rasied for charity, but beleive it or not I get a bigger thrill for the guys who have the oppertunity to play at Tynecastle or Easter Road and to be able to run out on the pitch to play for the team they love against their rivals in front of fans which include family and friends, its something I hope they all treasure and look back on in years to come despite the result.

With regards to the coaching of each side, I solely leave that to the coaches themselves, they coach and choose the players how they see fit and I only get involved when the coaches or indeed players have an issue. As long as they have 16 players chosen for the day and the guys raise the sponsor money then I'm happy.

I was made aware that the Hibs squad had two Hearts fans playing for them a few weeks ago, IMO this should not happen, simply for the sole reason that it stops true Hibs fans of living out their dream of playing for Hibs at Tynie/Easter Rd by someone taking their place, plus I just don't understand why anyone who supports one team would want to play for the other team. By the time I found out it was to far down the line to change things as the programme and srtips had been done and sponsor money was already being raised. You can only go on trust, in that you have to trust the players who say they support the team they are trailing out for, theres not exactly a test you can take to prove your a Hibs or Hearts fan.

As Pretty Boy mentioned, The rules state that each team could only have 2 players who were currently playing junior/senior or had done so in the last season. To my knowledge and to the knowledge of both coaches this was the case.

Both teams had two players that met this rule, both coaches were made aware of each others squads about one month ago in order to challenge any players listed for this exact reason and neither coach had a problem with the other teams squad.

Pretty Boy
28-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Every year regardless of what team loses the word 'RINGERS' always comes up, in fact I got a text from one of the Hibs players late last night calling me a 'Cheating Jambo B******' and its a disgrace to the charity that this can happen.

I was quite taken aback by this, as you all know and the Hibs squad knew as well that Im a Hearts fan, but reagrdless of that I have never EVER done anything in the organisation of the event which would benefit the Hearts team over the Hibs team.

The person in question has since apologised however it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth considering the amount of work which goes into the event. Yes its a a great thing that a lot of money gets rasied for charity, but beleive it or not I get a bigger thrill for the guys who have the oppertunity to play at Tynecastle or Easter Road and to be able to run out on the pitch to play for the team they love against their rivals in front of fans which include family and friends, its something I hope they all treasure and look back on in years to come despite the result.

With regards to the coaching of each side, I solely leave that to the coaches themselves, they coach and choose the players how they see fit and I only get involved when the coaches or indeed players have an issue. As long as they have 16 players chosen for the day and the guys raise the sponsor money then I'm happy.

I was made aware that the Hibs squad had two Hearts fans playing for them a few weeks ago, IMO this should not happen, simply for the sole reason that it stops true Hibs fans of living out their dream of playing for Hibs at Tynie/Easter Rd by someone taking their place, plus I just don't understand why anyone who supports one team would want to play for the other team. By the time I found out it was to far down the line to change things as the programme and srtips had been done and sponsor money was already being raised. You can only go on trust, in that you have to trust the players who say they support the team they are trailing out for, theres not exactly a test you can take to prove your a Hibs or Hearts fan.

As Pretty Boy mentioned, The rules state that each team could only have 2 players who were currently playing junior/senior or had done so in the last season. To my knowledge and to the knowledge of both coaches this was the case.

Both teams had two players that met this rule, both coaches were made aware of each others squads about one month ago in order to challenge any players listed for this exact reason and neither coach had a problem with the other teams squad.

Scott my post was in no way a dig at you mate and i didn't mean it to come accross as such so apologies if it did.

I've worked for charities for a couple of years now and know the work that goes in to making an event like yesterday happen, you deserve all the praise you get for pulling it off year after year and whoever sent that text to you ought to be ashamed of themselves. I certainly didn't get the impression that you favoured Hearts over Hibs in any way.

With regards to the 'ringers' i am only going on what the guys i know in the Hearts team told me, as you say though the squad list were seen by both sides and it was up to the coaches on our side to point out any 'discrepancies' earlier. Regardless the better team won and thoroughly deserved it.

When it comes to the coaching i think it's best i keep my own counsel on that, i've probably already said too much against a guy who gave up a hell of a lot of time and put in a lot of effort. It would be unfair on him to put the boot in on a public messageboard when he isn't here to defend himself.

As i said Scott i am in no way having a dig at you, the way you organise this event every year is commendable and i'd love to be part of it again.

Moncs
28-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Scott my post was in no way a dig at you mate and i didn't mean it to come accross as such so apologies if it did.

I've worked for charities for a couple of years now and know the work that goes in to making an event like yesterday happen, you deserve all the praise you get for pulling it off year after year and whoever sent that text to you ought to be ashamed of themselves. I certainly didn't get the impression that you favoured Hearts over Hibs in any way.

With regards to the 'ringers' i am only going on what the guys i know in the Hearts team told me, as you say though the squad list were seen by both sides and it was up to the coaches on our side to point out any 'discrepancies' earlier. Regardless the better team won and thoroughly deserved it.

When it comes to the coaching i think it's best i keep my own counsel on that, i've probably already said too much against a guy who gave up a hell of a lot of time and put in a lot of effort. It would be unfair on him to put the boot in on a public messageboard when he isn't here to defend himself.

As i said Scott i am in no way having a dig at you, the way you organise this event every year is commendable and i'd love to be part of it again.

Its ok mate, I did not take it as a dig at me and thanks for your comments.

I try to improve things year on year to make it a better experience, however a lot of things are beyond my control and trust is one of them, trust in that players have to be honest and say what teams they play for currently/previously and also what team they support.

i would ask anyone who can suggest new ideas or indeed ways around problems they see to contact me as I would be more than happy to discuss them, I would never take suggestions or new ideas as critism and as I said I am open to new ideas going forward.

easty
28-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Besides from the shocking scoreline, I can't believe we had 2 of 'them' in our team. That's ridiculous. It wouldn't make a difference to me if the score was 8-1 to them or 15-0 to us, I wouldn't want any yams in the Hibs side. :confused:

Ritchie
28-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Bring back John pryde!!!!!

Judas Iscariot
28-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Besides from the shocking scoreline, I can't believe we had 2 of 'them' in our team. That's ridiculous. It wouldn't make a difference to me if the score was 8-1 to them or 15-0 to us, I wouldn't want any yams in the Hibs side. :confused:

That's nothing new actually..

Bring back John pryde!!!!!

Steady on!!!

:greengrin

Green Man
28-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Its ok mate, I did not take it as a dig at me and thanks for your comments.

I try to improve things year on year to make it a better experience, however a lot of things are beyond my control and trust is one of them, trust in that players have to be honest and say what teams they play for currently/previously and also what team they support.

i would ask anyone who can suggest new ideas or indeed ways around problems they see to contact me as I would be more than happy to discuss them, I would never take suggestions or new ideas as critism and as I said I am open to new ideas going forward.

Everyone on the Hibs team should have a Hibs tattoo. That should stop the Jambos getting in :greengrin

Sammy7nil
28-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Well done all involved.

It is a pity there appears to be a wee fall out dont forget the main reason for playing.

You will NEVER please everyone Well done.

Thecat23
28-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Was it Deano that took the Hibs side?

Judas Iscariot
28-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Was it Deano that took the Hibs side?

Nut

Beedub28
28-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Seems to be the usual that whatever team wins then the ' RINGER' thread gets posted, as a Hearts fan that has been lucky enough to have played in all the previous games I find it hard to believe that a Hearts/ Hibs fan can turn out for the other team with the same passion as his own.

If this is just for the chance of playing at their own ground, then surely just turn up for the trials, if it's too late to one year try the next.

I dont really think that there is any way that you can prove a player is a true Hibbee / Jambo rather than just going on trust alone.

Without wearing the maroon tinted glasses it looked like the some of the Hibs team just froze on the day, a couple of defensive mistakes led to the 1st two goals then the Hearts keeper pulled off agreat save from a deflected shot, which if had went in then maybe the score would've been different.

Hopefully the game will be at Eater Road next year to allow the Hibbees to play at their own hallowed turf

Thecat23
28-03-2011, 02:23 PM
Seems to be the usual that whatever team wins then the ' RINGER' thread gets posted, as a Hearts fan that has been lucky enough to have played in all the previous games I find it hard to believe that a Hearts/ Hibs fan can turn out for the other team with the same passion as his own.

If this is just for the chance of playing at their own ground, then surely just turn up for the trials, if it's too late to one year try the next.

I dont really think that there is any way that you can prove a player is a true Hibbee / Jambo rather than just going on trust alone.

Without wearing the maroon tinted glasses it looked like the some of the Hibs team just froze on the day, a couple of defensive mistakes led to the 1st two goals then the Hearts keeper pulled off agreat save from a deflected shot, which if had went in then maybe the score would've been different.

Hopefully the game will be at Eater Road next year to allow the Hibbees to play at their own hallowed turf

Well i know for a fact Deano who gave away the first goal is a Hearts fan. But i honestly don't think he would have tried any less. His legs have gone plain and simple. But i do know a few lads who never made it that aren't happy about it. But like a few posts on here lets not forget the cause and it's good that money has been raised for a very good cause.

Pretty Boy
28-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Well i know for a fact Deano who gave away the first goal is a Hearts fan. But i honestly don't think he would have tried any less. His legs have gone plain and simple. But i do know a few lads who never made it that aren't happy about it. But like a few posts on here lets not forget the cause and it's good that money has been raised for a very good cause.

:agree:

There were 4 Hearts fans in the Hibs squad, 1 had to be dropped out due to injury so only 3 were involved yesterday.

I don't doubt for a minute that they all gave 100%, we were well beaten by the better team on the day.

As a posster above has said it seems like a few boys just froze, there were 1 or 2 who i think were just too up for it and the game totally passed them by. I was in goals for Hibs in the 1st half and was so exposed it was unbelievable, we continued to try to play a high line against a side that had bags of pace in midfield willing to run from deep and we got caught out time after time. Defensively we have generally been ok in friendlies but yesterday it all went wrong, we all have days like that it's just a pity ours happened when it mattered.

sambajustice
28-03-2011, 06:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpH_WjNFdm4&feature=related

PaulSmith
28-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Teams

Hearts Fans - Liam McFarlane, Neil Fenwick, Derek Shade, Rees Allan, Alan Hogarth,
Michael South, Ian Adams, Darren Bishop, Adam Perry, Mike Yuill, Mike
Brown, John Nisbet, Andrew Enwood, Barry Watson, Kenny Park, Ross
Donald.

Hibs Fans - Stuart McLennand, Robbie Graham, Darren Borthwick,
Roddy MacDougall, Dean Philp, Darren Nicol, Jamie Waugh, Tam Wyman,
Craig Dilworth, Grant Skinner, Danny Burns, Brian Mason, David
Stewart, Willie Ormond, Joe Santan, Alan Marr.

Was it Bobby Collins who took the Hibs team, if so I presume his ban is now been lifted?

CropleyWasGod
28-03-2011, 09:37 PM
Teams

Hearts Fans - Liam McFarlane, Neil Fenwick, Derek Shade, Rees Allan, Alan Hogarth,
Donald.

Was it Bobby Collins who took the Hibs team, if so I presume his ban is now been lifted?

We were a man down before we started....:greengrin

Mister P
31-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Teams

Donald.

Rivals4charity is non association football remember!!!

PaulSmith
31-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Rivals4charity is non association football remember!!!

Agree, I hope therefore that all the players and match officials who are registered with the SFA had permisson to play :greengrin

Mister P
31-03-2011, 04:23 PM
yes, safa agreed to allow any safa registered players to take part