PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy a game of football?

invisible man
14-03-2011, 06:04 PM
We received this email at The Hibs Club, if anyone can organise something Jasin can be contacted @ jasin_rahmani@hotmail.co. The guys are coming over from Denmark and had hoped to take in a Hibs game, they're aged between 31 to 40. Be warned, they're from the Danish talent breeder club B93 in Copenhagen where Francis Dickoh played in his youth so they should be a decent standard.

Francis told me about the celtic game and that it was moved to wedensday and now perhaps postponed... Anyway, as it looks now, Hibs wont play next weekend wich of course is very sad for us! I bought some tickets for the six nations instead!
As i asked earlier, is there any chance that you and 10 other lads want to play a footy game against us Sunday? Or do you know anyone I could contact that might be interested, it is a vital thing on our annual trip and always nice to meet foreign teams and have a Lager together after.

Looking forward to your respond!

Best regards
Jasin

hibeeleicester
14-03-2011, 07:16 PM
We received this email at The Hibs Club, if anyone can organise something Jasin can be contacted @ jasin_rahmani@hotmail.co. The guys are coming over from Denmark and had hoped to take in a Hibs game, they're aged between 31 to 40. Be warned, they're from the Danish talent breeder club B93 in Copenhagen where Francis Dickoh played in his youth so they should be a decent standard.

Francis told me about the celtic game and that it was moved to wedensday and now perhaps postponed... Anyway, as it looks now, Hibs wont play next weekend wich of course is very sad for us! I bought some tickets for the six nations instead!
As i asked earlier, is there any chance that you and 10 other lads want to play a footy game against us Sunday? Or do you know anyone I could contact that might be interested, it is a vital thing on our annual trip and always nice to meet foreign teams and have a Lager together after.

Looking forward to your respond!

Best regards
Jasin

Why not ask the hibs.net football team?

http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?22-Hibeernian-FC
:hnet:

Gus
14-03-2011, 07:20 PM
feel free to PM MisterP

But, the weather has played havoc on our fixtures so we have a backlog of games

:hibees

cocopops1875
14-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Might be easier to get a couple of games of 5s a wee round robin type thing I could probably get a teams worth of players

libernian
15-03-2011, 09:03 PM
lol, really cant be arsed playin a game of football in which i was probs not gonna get a touch of the ball for 90 mins. maybe ask hibs first team so they didnt have to get bohemians.

Judas Iscariot
15-03-2011, 10:37 PM
feel free to PM MisterP

But, the weather has played havoc on our fixtures so we have a backlog of games

:hibees

Yeah but a friendly would be ACE :wink: