PDA

View Full Version : Roman Off (NHC)

Dan Sarf
14-03-2011, 02:34 PM
I have it on the highest authority (the Daily Record) that Hearts' benefactor Vladimir Romanov has "pulled out of Lithuanian football after a fall-out with the country's football association".

Here, you don't think Mr. Romanov would use a similar "fall-out" with the SFA as an excuse to get out with what remains of the cash over here as well, do you?

No. That would be awful.

Golden Bear
14-03-2011, 03:05 PM
I have it on the highest authority (the Daily Record) that Hearts' benefactor Vladimir Romanov has "pulled out of Lithuanian football after a fall-out with the country's football association".

Here, you don't think Mr. Romanov would use a similar "fall-out" with the SFA as an excuse to get out with what remains of the cash over here as well, do you?

No. That would be awful.

The Mad One is now going to concentrate all his resources into making the mighty Hawrts "Champions of Europe" and of course it will only take a couple of seasons.

Fact.

:lolyam:

Diclonius
14-03-2011, 03:19 PM
So that them going into administration then?

ancient hibee
14-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Daily Record only 5 months behind the news-any more exclusives-earth believed to be spherical-Pope a religious type-US bring in prohibition.

Dan Sarf
14-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Daily Record only 5 months behind the news-any more exclusives-earth believed to be spherical-Pope a religious type-US bring in prohibition.

You're right! But luckily today's Evening News has Mr Romanov's latest attempt to pour oil on troubled waters...

He says Scottish football is run by Scottish football mafia, so betting mafia is very similar...

"For me to finance football in Lithuania, under the direction of the current federation, is the same as me funding illegal crime so I'm not going to do it."

Romanov will meet with Hearts manager Jim Jefferies in Lithuania later this week to finalise plans for this summer. Jefferies will look to ascertain who will stay and who will leave, plus which new signings are being targeted.

No mention of US bringing in prohibition though.

Hakim Sar
14-03-2011, 05:12 PM
Are The Sun still banned from Flu-castle since their fallout with Romanov, Obese Foulkes and the devils 400'000?

Sudds_1
15-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Are The Sun still banned from Flu-castle since their fallout with Romanov, Obese Foulkes and the devils 400'000?

Speaking of which.....where is lard ass these days? I havn't had a giggle for a while.:agree: