PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Craig Forsyth

Pretty Boy
14-03-2011, 01:12 PM
Any of our 'in the know' poster heard anything regarding this lad? Midfielder currently at Dundee.

Was speaking to a mate who is a Dundee fan the other day and he was saying the rumour up there is that 3 SPL clubs are interested and have spoken to him, one of them being Hibs, the other 2 are Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

My mate rated him, said he was a bit hot and cold but when he was on form he was 'easily our best player'.

CallumLaidlaw
14-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Any of our 'in the know' poster heard anything regarding this lad? Midfielder currently at Dundee.

Was speaking to a mate who is a Dundee fan the other day and he was saying the rumour up there is that 3 SPL clubs are interested and have spoken to him, one of them being Hibs, the other 2 are Motherwell and Dundee Utd.

My mate rated him, said he was a bit hot and cold but when he was on form he was 'easily our best player'.

Looks like it was mentioned in the Sun about a month ago

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?204648-Craig-Forsyth&highlight=craig+forsyth

scoopyboy
14-03-2011, 03:11 PM

Haven't heard about Craig Forsyth but had heard about Gary Harkins, virtually the same description as well.

IWasThere2016
14-03-2011, 07:28 PM
Haven't heard about Craig Forsyth but had heard about Gary Harkins, virtually the same description as well.

Not convinced either is any improvement on what we have.

I certainly think Palsson and Scott will give us more. Thornhill needs a pre-season IMO. I would like to see more natural wide players for the RM and LM roles - although both Forsyth and Harkins can play in these roles.

degenerated
14-03-2011, 07:48 PM

you had better make that 4, the minute the jamtards hear we are interested in anyone you can bet they will be too :agree: