HibbyAndy
13-03-2011, 05:54 PM
:greengrin

:thumbsup:

HH81
13-03-2011, 05:57 PM
City v Bolton final it is then.

:agree: deffo. Looking forward to the semi final thread already. The manure fans will be absent when City go 1 up :greengrin

Blue Moon.....

HibbyAndy
13-03-2011, 06:01 PM
:agree: deffo. Looking forward to the semi final thread already. The manure fans will be absent when City go 1 up :greengrin

Blue Moon.....

:singing: You saw me standing alone :singing:

Hibby Bairn
13-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Just switched off Man City game. They must be one of the most boring teams to watch at the moment. 'Mon the Reading.

IWasThere2016
13-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Just switched off Man City game. They must be one of the most boring teams to watch at the moment. 'Mon the Reading.

Man C 1 up. Scupper my plans to take ma wee man to see ManC v Spuds on 17 April as now semi weekend. He's gutted.

3pm
13-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Man C 1 up. Scupper my plans to take ma wee man to see ManC v Spuds on 17 April as now semi weekend. He's gutted.

I was going to Newcastle v Man U.

Iggy Pope
13-03-2011, 07:02 PM

Can't say I care much for your user name, but the concept behind your avatar is marvellous.

LancashireHibby
13-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Whites vs United final for me with the Wanderers coming out on top. The perfect tribute to Sir Nat.

gorgie_harp
13-03-2011, 07:47 PM

Blue Moon.....

You sang your song to soon,you sang your song to soon.:agree::wink:

HibeeSince85
13-03-2011, 08:09 PM
Man Utd v Bolton final, could see that being a good game tae.

Of course Utd will seal the league n cup double :wink:

HH81
13-03-2011, 08:45 PM
You sang your song to soon,you sang your song to soon.:agree::wink:

:confused::confused:

HH81
13-03-2011, 08:48 PM
How is it fair that the game is played in London? Semi's should be played half way between the 2 clubs at the biggest ground.

United Fans will love the thought of not having to travel very far while the Manchester City fans have to travel down from Manchester. I think this is shocking. :agree:

LancashireHibby
13-03-2011, 08:56 PM
How is it fair that the game is played in London? Semi's should be played half way between the 2 clubs at the biggest ground.

United Fans will love the thought of not having to travel very far while the Manchester City fans have to travel down from Manchester. I think this is shocking. :agree:

Says the man from Halifax!!

Wotherspiniesta
13-03-2011, 09:02 PM

Says the HIBS fan from Halifax nonetheless.

:rolleyes:

HH81
13-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Your mate was ref at Cougars game today. Did a good job. Also don't take the bait :)

Hibby Bairn
13-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Can't say I care much for your user name, but the concept behind your avatar is marvellous.
My youngest's birthday invitations. I think I had more fun making them than he did!

LancashireHibby
13-03-2011, 09:39 PM
Says the HIBS fan from Halifax nonetheless.

:rolleyes:

The notion that all United fans are Cockneys is all a little tiresome though and particularly hollow given City having plenty of glory hunters as well these days. And that's as someone who would always choose Citeh when forced to pick between the two.

HH81
13-03-2011, 09:56 PM
The notion that all United fans are Cockneys is all a little tiresome though and particularly hollow given City having plenty of glory hunters as well these days. And that's as someone who would always choose Citeh when forced to pick between the two.
Let's get this straight. We know they are not all cockneys but as we have seen from all the UK its full of the glory hunters. I hate man u with a passion, the fans annoy me. I Piss myself though when I see them in norwich scalfs in the ground. A protest at the glazers I understand? The very same guys they have just paid their ticket money to. Woops.

IWasThere2016
13-03-2011, 09:57 PM
I was going to Newcastle v Man U.

We're heading to ManC - Sunderland on 2 April or the semi (though cannae see it)

Calls to be made ra morra.

monktonharp
13-03-2011, 10:06 PM
FA Cup semi-final details

Manchester City or Reading v Manchester United
Bolton Wanderers v Stoke City

Ties to be played at Wembley Stadium on April 16 and 17

A great chance for Bolton or Stoke City yup, great chance for either of them to get to a final.on the other hand..................:rolleyes:

heretoday
13-03-2011, 10:09 PM

Isn't it ridiculous to play these games at Wembley?

"It'll give the Bolton/Stoke fans a chance to taste Wembley glory". How patronising.

Another pundit stated in Wembley's favour that the players of Stoke and Bolton would never forget the occasion for the rest of their days.

Guff. I think we're all a bit more sophisticated now aren't we?

Removed
13-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Isn't it ridiculous to play these games at Wembley?

"It'll give the Bolton/Stoke fans a chance to taste Wembley glory". How patronising.

Another pundit stated in Wembley's favour that the players of Stoke and Bolton would never forget the occasion for the rest of their days.

Guff.

:agree: Wembley (or Hampden) glory should be reserved for the final imo. If Stoke are playing Bolton then play it in Manchester or Birmingham.

LancashireHibby
13-03-2011, 10:18 PM
It's hardly a new thing though - the last time I was at Wembley was for the Bolton-Aston Villa semi in 2000.

HH81
13-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Stoke v bolton. A good shout would be elland road? Would it be big enough though.

LancashireHibby
13-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Best venue would have been Eastlands or Old Trafford though not sure how keen GMP would be as there was trouble at both of the league games this season.

Removed
13-03-2011, 10:22 PM
It's hardly a new thing though - the last time I was at Wembley was for the Bolton-Aston Villa semi in 2000.

Still bonkers though imho

LancashireHibby
13-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Still bonkers though imho

Don't disagree with you though I'd actually go the other way as losing the semi at Wembley somehow felt worse than losing them elsewhere.

monktonharp
13-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Man Utd v Bolton final, could see that being a good game tae.

Of course Utd will seal the league n cup double :wink:hope you are completely and utterly wrong my friend,not a fan of any English team really(edit:Spurs) but whatever happens, I hope the man u get pumped.as,.....on 2 occasions , overseas on hols I' ve had the displeasure of being in the company of their fans. A greater bunch of TOSSPOTS i've never ever met, loadmouthed abnoxious foul dispicable pricks, canny even behave themselves in front o' wimmin and bairns during the day. them.Huns are bad but, well.........................end of.

iwasthere1972
13-03-2011, 10:32 PM
:agree: Wembley (or Hampden) glory should be reserved for the final imo. If Stoke are playing Bolton then play it in Manchester or Birmingham.

Ah but imagine if us and Hearts made it to a semi final of the Scottish Cup. Even Hampden probably wouldn't be big enough to cater for all the fans and we would in all probability have to hold it at Murrayfield. That way everybody who wanted to go could get a ticket. :stirrer:

ArabHibee
13-03-2011, 10:32 PM
hope you are completely and utterly wrong my friend,not a fan of any English team really(edit:Spurs) but whatever happens, I hope the man u get pumped.as,.....on 2 occasions , overseas on hols I' ve had the displeasure of being in the company of their fans. A greater bunch of TOSSPOTS i've never ever met, loadmouthed abnoxious foul dispicable pricks, canny even behave themselves in front o' wimmin and bairns during the day. them.Huns are bad but, well.........................end of.

Aye, but they're English, what do you expect?

LancashireHibby
13-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Aye, but they're English, what do you expect?

Careful now! And for what it's worth I know very few United fans who also support England.

Removed
13-03-2011, 10:35 PM
Ah but imagine if us and Hearts made it to a semi final of the Scottish Cup. Even Hampden probably wouldn't be big enough to cater for all the fans and we would in all probability have to hold it at Murrayfield. That way everybody who wanted to go could get a ticket. :stirrer:

Defo, you know it makes sense :greengrin

monktonharp
13-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Aye, but they're English, what do you expect?you may have something there, but to be honest, i've met quite a few good Englishmen/women throughout my life that have been decent,good folk and enjoyable in company whether you knew them or just met. Maybe we were just unlucky, but on the 2 occasions i've mentioned...........both lots were A1 + dicks! and I said end of earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!

monktonharp
13-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Careful now! And for what it's worth I know very few United fans who also support England. i know very few english that support Hibernian:greengrin, but you are welcome:wink: on a side note: ye' wurnae half lucky today at Twickers!:greengrin

monktonharp
13-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Ah but imagine if us and Hearts made it to a semi final of the Scottish Cup. Even Hampden probably wouldn't be big enough to cater for all the fans and we would in all probability have to hold it at Murrayfield. That way everybody who wanted to go could get a ticket. :stirrer:true. and if you wanted to go hame early, you could get a lothian bus or a first bus,or even a tram someday, if they bring back horses that is:wink:

Jonnyboy
13-03-2011, 10:56 PM
Sneaky wee £1 or two on Bolton to lift the cup methinks :greengrin

iwasthere1972
13-03-2011, 10:58 PM
true. and if you wanted to go hame early, you could get a lothian bus or a first bus,or even a tram someday, if they bring back horses that is:wink:

Funnily enough I was on one of your buses that day. A 14 seater mini-bus if I remember correctly. All those warnings to expect massive queues and traffic jams on the M8 and to leave early. Load of cobblers and got to Hampden 3 hours before kick-off. :greengrin

Removed
13-03-2011, 11:24 PM
:faf:

No danger that City will beat United.

You heard it here first. :aok:

:hmmm: Bath of beans FH

HibbyAndy
13-03-2011, 11:25 PM

Wasnt it you 3 weeks ago that said Chelsea wouldnt beat Man u cause they are crap?

Wasnt it you 3 weeks ago that said Liverpool wouldnt beat Man u cause they are crap?

Ill stick to my original statement ok?

iwasthere1972
13-03-2011, 11:27 PM
Stoke v bolton. A good shout would be elland road? Would it be big enough though.

Elland Road IIRC only holds about 39,000 so probably not big enough. Old Trafford would be ideal both for size and location.

iwasthere1972
13-03-2011, 11:29 PM

Think I may have found myself a signature or am I clutching at straws? :aok:

HibbyAndy
13-03-2011, 11:30 PM

Since you are so confident , How about a bath full of beans at ER if City win?

Sir David Gray
13-03-2011, 11:36 PM
:hmmm: Bath of beans FH

Nah, if I was going to go in for something like that, it would need to be original.

There's only one man who can sit in a bath of beans! :agree:

Wasnt it you 3 weeks ago that said Chelsea wouldnt beat Man u cause they are crap?

Wasnt it you 3 weeks ago that said Liverpool wouldnt beat Man u cause they are crap?

Ill stick to my original statement ok?

Last night's result still a wee bit raw eh!? :wink:

City are boring and for all their big name players at their disposal, they aren't half defensive when they come up against one of the big teams.

It's been 35 years since City last won a major trophy and I don't expect that to change this season.

HibbyAndy
13-03-2011, 11:37 PM
Nah, if I was going to go in for something like that, it would need to be original.

There's only one man who can sit in a bath of beans! :agree:

Last night's result still a wee bit raw eh!? :wink:

City are boring and for all their big name players at their disposal, they aren't half defensive when they come up against one of the big teams.

It's been 35 years since City last won a major trophy and I don't expect that to change this season.

So basically then your it?

iwasthere1972
13-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Since you are so confident , How about a bath full of beans at ER if City win?

Can we no make it drawing pins. :aok:

HibbyAndy
13-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Can we no make it drawing pins. :aok:

What was his words again ??? 'No danger City will beat Utd' ???...But he bottles out of a beans in bath challenge??? Amean whats to lose if Utd are gonna win anyway?? Arsenal aint the bottlers as he likes to call them, Its FalkirkHibee himself.:agree:

Saorsa
13-03-2011, 11:44 PM

What was his words again ??? 'No danger City will beat Utd' ???...But he bottles out of a beans in bath challenge??? Amean whats to lose if Utd are gonna win anyway?? Arsenal aint the bottlers as he likes to call them, Its FalkirkHibee himself.:agree::idea:

Lets make things fairer :agree: How about he sits in the beans if Man U lose and you sit in them if Man U win :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
13-03-2011, 11:46 PM
Lets make things fairer :agree: How about he sits in the beans if Man U lose and you sit in them if Man U win :thumbsup:

Lets make it clear..He said 'No danger man city will beat utd...So whats to lose?? Why is he a brick about it ??

I never made any bold statement saying who will win.

Arsenal he likes to call 'bottlers' yet he is the 'bottler'.

iwasthere1972
13-03-2011, 11:46 PM

If it's a draw then we order a big bath. :greengrin

Saorsa
13-03-2011, 11:47 PM
Lets make it clear..He said 'No danger man city will beat utd...So whats to lose?? Why is he a brick about it ??

I never made any bold statement saying who will win.

Arsenal he likes to call 'bottlers' yet he is the 'bottler'.just get in the beans :agree:

:hilarious

Saorsa
13-03-2011, 11:48 PM
If it's a draw then we order a big bath. :greengrin:thumbsup::thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
13-03-2011, 11:49 PM
just get in the beans :agree:

Aye right :greengrin

Sir David Gray
13-03-2011, 11:57 PM
So basically then your it?

What was his words again ??? 'No danger City will beat Utd' ???...But he bottles out of a beans in bath challenge??? Amean whats to lose if Utd are gonna win anyway?? Arsenal aint the bottlers as he likes to call them, Its FalkirkHibee himself.:agree:

I'm not bottling out of anything.

But before I agree to anything, I'd just like a bit of info as to how this event would work.

:idea:

Sounds good to me. :aok:

Saorsa
14-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Sounds good to me. :aok::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 12:04 AM

But before I agree to anything, I'd just like a bit of info as to how this event would work.

Lets be honest here mate...You said 'no danger city would beat utd' Am i right here?....So you got nowt to lose then eh?...So IF and a big IF City beat Utd are you up for a forefeit??..Amean what you got to lose??? Utd have won right??

I made no bold statement ( for the record i think utd will win)..But you are adamant utd wil win..So not to look 2 faced and stupid calling Arsenal bottlers are you prepared to stick your neck on the line and do a forefeit if City win ??..Not wanting you to look 2 faced calling Arsenal bottlers and then you chicken out of a challenge ? Like you say no dange city will win eh?

Please enlighten me if im wayyy of the mark with this post??

iwasthere1972
14-03-2011, 12:07 AM

You bring the beans to the Homebase Bath showroom at Hermiston Gait and we'll do the rest. Don't get the beans and sausages. :wink:

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 12:08 AM

You bring the beans to the Homebase Bath showroom at Hermiston Gait and we'll do the rest. Don't get the beans and sausages. :wink:

:top marks:greengrin

lapsedhibee
14-03-2011, 12:11 AM

Let me be the first to suggest that the operation of 'sitting in a bath of beans' should consist of the following:

(1) a bath of beans
(2) you sitting in it

Could that work, if the unthinkable happens and Manchester United lose a game of fitba? :dunno:

Sir David Gray
14-03-2011, 12:21 AM
Lets be honest here mate...You said 'no danger city would beat utd' Am i right here?....So you got nowt to lose then eh?...So IF and a big IF City beat Utd are you up for a forefeit??..Amean what you got to lose??? Utd have won right??

I made no bold statement ( for the record i think utd will win)..But you are adamant utd wil win..So not to look 2 faced and stupid calling Arsenal bottlers are you prepared to stick your neck on the line and do a forefeit if City win ??..Not wanting you to look 2 faced calling Arsenal bottlers and then you chicken out of a challenge ? Like you say no dange city will win eh?

Please enlighten me if im wayyy of the mark with this post??

Right, here's the deal.

If City beat United, I'll do a forfeit. After all, I wouldn't want to be known as the guy who shies away from a challenge. I'd never let it be said. :agree:

However, I would like to do something else other than the bath of beans as it's already been done and I wouldn't want to spoil the memory of Gramo doing it when Riordan came back. :greengrin

You'll have to come up with something original.

Off to bed now so I'll let you sleep on it before coming up with a few suggestions!

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Right, here's the deal.

If City beat United, I'll do a forfeit. After all, I wouldn't want to be known as the guy who shies away from a challenge. I'd never let it be said. :agree:

However, I would like to do something else other than the bath of beans as it's already been done and I wouldn't want to spoil the memory of Gramo doing it when Riordan came back. :greengrin

You'll have to come up with something original.

Off to bed now so I'll let you sleep on it before coming up with a few suggestions!

Happy days your a good sport :greengrin

And before anyone suggest im not doing a forefeit if utd win cause i never said they wouldnt :greengrin

Anyone wanna help me on forefeits for FH??? :devil:

Saorsa
14-03-2011, 12:25 AM
'mon the beans :thumbsup:

http://www.hibs.net/customavatars/avatar3964_26.gif http://voxpopuligallery.org/uploads/Letter-V-260.jpg http://www.hibs.net/customavatars/avatar4400_32.gif

In the battle of the....

http://blog.simonlangley.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/beans.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 12:28 AM
'mon the beans

http://www.hibs.net/customavatars/avatar3964_26.gif http://voxpopuligallery.org/uploads/Letter-V-260.jpg http://www.hibs.net/customavatars/avatar4400_32.gif

In the battle of the....

http://blog.simonlangley.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/beans.jpg

:hilarious :greengrin :top marks

Kin you hink of any challenges for FH?

How about wearing Hearts sweatbands and heid band for 4 games :hilarious

Pete
14-03-2011, 12:34 AM

Wheelchair painted maroon and white.

For a month!

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 12:37 AM

For a month!

:hmmm: That actually might work :agree:

Or ' i love Gary Mackay'... Printed on his heid for 6 months :agree:

Defo liking the Maroon and white wheelchair bit tho :agree:...Need to sleep on it tho ..

Saorsa
14-03-2011, 12:37 AM

How about wearing Hearts sweatbands and heid band for 4 games :hilariousnae need tae be that nasty

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 12:38 AM
nae need tae be that nasty

Thats what forefeits are aw aboot :hilarious

iwasthere1972
14-03-2011, 12:46 AM

As we know where FalkirkHibee sits at Easter Road it will not prove difficult for at least one of us to ensure that he carries out the forfeit should Man Utd lose. I would suggest that he arrives at Easter Road for the derby game in fancy dress (a chicken, superman, batman or something along those lines) and sits throughout the entire game with it on. He'll look out of place being the only one in fancy dress and will draw attention to himself not only from the fans but also from Sky TV. Hundreds of thousands of viewers all around the world might not remember much about the game but they will remember a big chicken. :wink:

Pete
14-03-2011, 12:56 AM
Happy days your a good sport :greengrin

And before anyone suggest im not doing a forefeit if utd win cause i never said they wouldnt :greengrin

Anyone wanna help me on forefeits for FH??? :devil:

I think it's the right thing to do for you to offer a forfeit if the result goes against City.

You pushed him to make the call so it's only fair.

Man up Andy and offer a similar fate should he be proved correct:greengrin

Saorsa
14-03-2011, 12:58 AM
I think it's the right thing to do for you to offer a forfeit if the result goes against City.

Man up Andy and offer a similar fate should he be proved correct :greengrin:agree:

I suggested much the same thing myself earlier :greengrin

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 01:01 AM
As we know where FalkirkHibee sits at Easter Road it will not prove difficult for at least one of us to ensure that he carries out the forfeit should Man Utd lose. I would suggest that he arrives at Easter Road for the derby game in fancy dress (a chicken, superman, batman or something along those lines) and sits throughout the entire game with it on. He'll look out of place being the only one in fancy dress and will draw attention to himself not only from the fans but also from Sky TV. Hundreds of thousands of viewers all around the world might not remember much about the game but they will remember a big chicken. :wink:

Spot on Rab :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My only fear was giving him a forfeit where he could easily avoid it ...I.E wheelchair trims..Gary Mackay sweatbands etc...He needs a forfiet where we all benefit :greengrin..Everyone gets to see :agree:

Dressed as a chicken would be a peach :greengrin

Cmon Man City :hilarious

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 01:03 AM

Man up Andy and offer a similar fate should he be proved correct:greengrin

I pushed him tae dae nowt :greengrin

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 01:04 AM
:agree:

I suggested much the same thing myself earlier :greengrin

Stop encouragin Peter ya radge :greengrin

Saorsa
14-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Stop encouragin Peter ya radge :greengrin:hilarious

Saorsa
14-03-2011, 01:10 AM
I pushed him tae dae nowt :greengrindid you keep a straight face as you typed that? :greengrin

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 01:12 AM
did you keep a straight face as you typed that? :greengrin

Kindae :hilarious

:faf: :faf:

Superb :hilarious :thumbsup:

Pete
14-03-2011, 01:15 AM
I pushed him tae dae nowt :greengrin

I'm dissapointed mate:greengrin

Don't worry because you'll have the last laugh over FH when Arsenal lift the league. They'll have all these mickey mouse games against Marseilles and City to distract them.

iwasthere1972
14-03-2011, 01:15 AM

Spot on Rab :thumbsup::thumbsup:

My only fear was giving him a forfeit where he could easily avoid it ...I.E wheelchair trims..Gary Mackay sweatbands etc...He needs a forfiet where we all benefit :greengrin..Everyone gets to see :agree:

Dressed as a chicken would be a peach :greengrin

Cmon Man City :hilarious

The only downside is that fans will think that Edwin de Graaf has returned early from his loan spell in Holland. :greengrin

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 01:20 AM
I'm dissapointed mate:greengrin

Don't worry because you'll have the last laugh over FH when Arsenal lift the league. They'll have all these mickey mouse games against Marseilles and City to distract them.

Thats the plan Peter :thumbsup::agree:

The only downside is that fans will think that Edwin de Graaf has returned early from his loan spell in Holland. :greengrin

Rab..When you go to your bed the night mate have a think what forfeit we kin give him:greengrin Your pretty funny :thumbsup:

khib70
14-03-2011, 10:44 AM

Blue Moon.....

legends of 73
14-03-2011, 11:07 AM
andy i think your bottles crashed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FumI7Ew2D1U&feature=player_detailpage

watch the clip to the end you'll hear the song man u fans will be singing at the end of the season

H18sry
14-03-2011, 11:28 AM
andy i think your bottles crashed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FumI7Ew2D1U&feature=player_detailpage

watch the clip to the end you'll hear the song man u fans will be singing at the end of the season
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
not many bottles broke either .

Sir David Gray
14-03-2011, 12:19 PM

For a month!

:hmmm: That actually might work :agree:

Or ' i love Gary Mackay'... Printed on his heid for 6 months :agree:

Defo liking the Maroon and white wheelchair bit tho :agree:...Need to sleep on it tho ..

Those must come under "cruel and inhumane punishment". I'm sure the UN have made laws against that. :agree:

Only one problem with that. The derby will be played two weeks before the FA Cup semi final so that's the end of that one. :na na:

Sylar
14-03-2011, 12:42 PM
First derby at Tynecastle next year - in the away end - chicken outfit, with a Hertz top on top or something equally as humiliating.

If such a forfeit comes to fruition, I'd say it's worth as many .netters as possible making a contribution to the Dnipro appeal :greengrin

Sir David Gray
14-03-2011, 01:00 PM
First derby at Tynecastle next year - in the away end - chicken outfit, with a Hertz top on top or something equally as humiliating.

If such a forfeit comes to fruition, I'd say it's worth as many .netters as possible making a contribution to the Dnipro appeal :greengrin

I'd never be allowed into the Hibs end at Tynecastle on Derby day with a Hearts top on over a chicken outfit! :confused::wink:

I'd either be arrested or taken away in an ambulance after being spotted by a few drunk Hibs fans!

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 01:06 PM
I'd never be allowed into the Hibs end at Tynecastle on Derby day with a Hearts top on over a chicken outfit! :confused::wink:

I'd either be arrested or taken away in an ambulance after being spotted by a few drunk Hibs fans!

How about doing wheel spins in a chicken outfit outside the main stand at Easter rd before a game telling all and sundry 'Hey look at me im no right in the heid' :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just an idea :greengrin

iwasthere1972
14-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Only one problem with that. The derby will be played two weeks before the FA Cup semi final so that's the end of that one. :na na:

Who said anything about the next derby match?

I was thinking more along the lines of the first derby at Easter Road next season. :agree: That way you will be kacking your breeks for months on end with the thought of your being dressed as a chicken while sitting at Easter Road in front of thousands of "normal" dressed fans and Sky TV viewers. The constant nightmares and continual reminding of your forthcoming forfeit on this board should be enough to send you overboard but you must remain strong. :aok:

Wotherspiniesta
14-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Well, this sounds like a right hoot.

The only thing is, amongst all the confusion, does anyone know who Liverpool and Arsenal are playing in the Semi's?:devil:

HH81
14-03-2011, 02:54 PM

The only thing is, amongst all the confusion, does anyone know who Liverpool and Arsenal are playing in the Semi's?:devil:
Anyone think this lad should join his Manchester friend in the forfeit if city win :)

Sylar
14-03-2011, 06:03 PM

What's your point caller? :greengrin

FromTheCapital
14-03-2011, 08:43 PM
Stoke vs Man Utd final I think...
With it being 1-1 at FT, Stoke go 2-1 up in E.T but Utd score to make pens...
Stoke win on penalties...

Well that's what happens every time Man Utd vs smaller teams in finals.

Sir David Gray
14-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Who said anything about the next derby match?

I was thinking more along the lines of the first derby at Easter Road next season. :agree: That way you will be kacking your breeks for months on end with the thought of your being dressed as a chicken while sitting at Easter Road in front of thousands of "normal" dressed fans and Sky TV viewers. The constant nightmares and continual reminding of your forthcoming forfeit on this board should be enough to send you overboard but you must remain strong. :aok:

I'll not be kacking anything for months. United will beat City. :agree:

They're not too bothered about the FA Cup mate, they're both going for the Champions League this season and big teams like Liverpool don't bother with diddy competitions like the FA Cup.

I would have thought you would have known that. :agree:

iwasthere1972
19-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Bump

Any decision made on what the forfeit will be. :stirrer:

HibbyAndy
19-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Bump

Any decision made on what the forfeit will be. :stirrer:

Defo still thinking :agree:

FalkirkHibee is way to cocky for my liking regarding Man u and taking wins for granted.

iwasthere1972
11-04-2011, 01:43 PM
Defo still thinking :agree:

FalkirkHibee is way to cocky for my liking regarding Man u and taking wins for granted.

Come on Andy get your finger oot the day is slowly approaching. All that time away from Hibs.net tells me that you've got big plans for FalkirkHibee. Either that or you've found yourself a burd. :greengrin

darwenhibby
11-04-2011, 02:04 PM
I am going to OT tomorrow night myself and hopefully United will progress.

Saturday is a different kettle of fish.

City might just want it a little bit more than Utd.

iwasthere1972
11-04-2011, 02:15 PM
I am going to OT tomorrow night myself and hopefully United will progress.

Saturday is a different kettle of fish.

City might just want it a little bit more than Utd.

Oh I hope so. :devil:

darwenhibby
11-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Oh I hope so. :devil:

But then again they have always wanted it a bit more.

United/City binded by Geography

Separated By Success.

lapsedhibee
11-04-2011, 04:06 PM
United/City binded by Geography

Bound to be close.

Sir David Gray
11-04-2011, 05:48 PM
Come on Andy get your finger oot the day is slowly approaching. All that time away from Hibs.net tells me that you've got big plans for FalkirkHibee. Either that or you've found yourself a burd. :greengrin

I'm not sure if this forfeit agreement can still be valid to be honest, due to unforeseen circumstances.

At the time of agreeing to this, I wasn't to know that Wayne Rooney was going to pick up a 2 match ban for swearing and will now miss the semi final.

In the interests of fairness, I think it's only right that the terms of the forfeit are re-examined.

Sylar
11-04-2011, 05:52 PM
I'm not sure if this forfeit agreement can still be valid to be honest, due to unforeseen circumstances.

At the time of agreeing to this, I wasn't to know that Wayne Rooney was going to pick up a 2 match ban for swearing and will now miss the semi final.

In the interests of fairness, I think it's only right that the terms of the forfeit are re-examined.

So you're conceding that Man Utd are a one man team then? :wink::greengrin

I reckon the forfeit is still perfectly valid as Berbatov, Hernandez and Owen are all still fit :devil:

Sir David Gray
11-04-2011, 08:08 PM
So you're conceding that Man Utd are a one man team then? :wink::greengrin

I reckon the forfeit is still perfectly valid as Berbatov, Hernandez and Owen are all still fit :devil:

Who asked you to get involved? :grr:

Have you not got "Lionel Messi's 100 greatest throw ins" DVD to watch? :na na: :greengrin

Sylar
11-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Who asked you to get involved? :grr:

Have you not got "Lionel Messi's 100 greatest throw ins" DVD to watch? :na na: :greengrin

Saving that for my birthday :wink:

Watching the Liverpool vs Man City game - great game by the way - and your suggestion of the forfeit being void is negated by the fact that Carlos Tevez is done for the season with a torn hamstring.

Sir David Gray
11-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Saving that for my birthday :wink:

Watching the Liverpool vs Man City game - great game by the way - and your suggestion of the forfeit being void is negated by the fact that Carlos Tevez is done for the season with a torn hamstring.

I wasn't worried about him anyway. He's only managed one league goal in two months.

The 'Incredible Sulk' isn't going to trouble the United defence either.

Septimus
12-04-2011, 05:44 AM
Beyond me to understand what this competition means to any Scot apart for Sir Alec. Please remind me what does FA stand for?

Personally I am content to wait for a Hibs win in the Scottish Cup after which I will take a bath in sweetbreads and stuffed hearts. (and chips)

iwasthere1972
14-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Found this thread on page 2.

Wouldn't want it to disappear and be forgotten about just in case there's a wee chance of you know who (clue for folk who haven't got a scooby who I'm talking about- Big Man U fan although saying that he's only seen them on the telly :greengrin) having to do a forfeit.

Come on the City. :aok:

lapsedhibee
14-04-2011, 04:42 PM
Found this thread on page 2.

Wouldn't want it to disappear and be forgotten about just in case there's a wee chance of you know who (clue for folk who haven't got a scooby who I'm talking about- Big Man U fan although saying that he's only seen them on the telly :greengrin) having to do a forfeit.

Come on the City. :aok:

HibbyAndy's keeping the ManUrehunter on tenterhooks by not specifying the nature of the forfeit until ko.

iwasthere1972
15-04-2011, 10:21 PM
HibbyAndy's keeping the ManUrehunter on tenterhooks by not specifying the nature of the forfeit until ko.

:aok:

Not long to go now. :greengrin

lyonhibs
16-04-2011, 12:49 PM
if the make-up of the fans in the stand matches the proportions iv jst seen on numerous coaches/mini-buses heading into London, it'l be 70/30 to Man City. Obviously it won't, but interesting nonetheless

Liam89
16-04-2011, 12:53 PM
Is the game on t.v?

lyonhibs
16-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Is the game on t.v?

ITV1 at 4.40. Unless STV hav plumped for 'Walking tours of the Highlands with Jock McTavish' or similar

iwasthere1972
16-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Is the game on t.v?

If you have Sky you can find it on Channel 993 (ITV London). Alternatively you can watch it on the ITV Player.

Come on the City.

Liam89
16-04-2011, 01:25 PM
Thank you! :agree:

Ed De Gramo
16-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Ahhhhhh...how did I miss this thread?

Gotta love the original bean man.....has anyone actually met this Gramo person? I hear he's the stuff of legend :wink:

Removed
16-04-2011, 06:45 PM

Gotta love the original bean man.....has anyone actually met this Gramo person? I hear he's the stuff of legend :wink:

Who :confused:

Sir David Gray
16-04-2011, 06:46 PM

:greengrin You got any words of comfort or advice for me? :boo hoo:

Ed De Gramo
16-04-2011, 06:48 PM
:greengrin You got any words of comfort or advice for me? :boo hoo:

aye, defo do a forfeit :agree:

Just think of the press coverage and do it

Inspiration (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN7qoFeYoGM)

iwasthere1972
16-04-2011, 06:59 PM

:thumbsup: Well done.

HibbyAndy
17-04-2011, 10:12 AM

Gramtastic :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

R'Albin
17-04-2011, 10:17 AM

:top marksI wouldn't have done it:wink:

PISTOL1875
18-04-2011, 11:47 AM
I'll not be kacking anything for months. United will:agree:
beat City.

They're not too bothered about the FA Cup mate, they're both going for the Champions League this season and big teams like Liverpool don't bother with diddy competitions like the FA Cup.

I would have thought you would have known that. :agree:

:na na::na na::na na::na na::na na::na na:

Since90+2
18-04-2011, 12:39 PM
:na na::na na::na na::na na::na na::na na:

Not wanting to stick up for Man Utd in anyway (I actually wanted city to beat them) but he has a point , im pretty sure Man Utd wont give a flying one who wins the FA cup this year if they go on and win the league (almost certain) and Champions League (possibly).