PDA

View Full Version : Jobs needing done.

Mister P
13-03-2011, 10:16 AM
since no-one has come forward since I sent the email out I will post it here.

printing the betting tickets: 128 A4 sheets [Ritchie and Paul, can you do half of this each]
printing of entry tickets: 15-18 A4 sheets [I will do]
printing of programs: 600 A4 sheets (300 both sides, can be split between 2 or more people if needed)[Fraz, Fenton, Matt can you split these between you]
selling horses: 56 horses are for sale at £5 each. whoever buys a horse gets to name it whatever they like and this is what will be printed in the racenight program. if your horse wins it's race you receive a £20 cash prize.[Dunkie, Josh, Fents, me, Brad, Ritchie can we start by selling 7 each..anyone else who wants to start now let me know asap]
selling race sponsorship: sponsorship of the first 7 races will be sold for £20 each race. the sponsor will have that race named after his business (IE, the fast wing taxis steeplechase) with his company details printed on the page. the £20 given will be used for the winning horse owner of that race.[Lewis, wee grant, Jamie, deek...can you start selling these off just now]
raffle prizes: who can donate what? last year we had rounds of golf, valet/mot/servicing, haircut & beauty treatment vouchers. even a case of beer. whatever you can obtain will be greatly appreciated. please get in touch with john asap if you can get something.
pitchie: a quick 5-10 minutes of throwing 50p's at a bottle, whoever is closest at the end wins the bottle. great fun and made us loads of cash last year. WHO CAN DONATE A LITRE BOTTLE OF SMIRNOFF?

Mister P
13-03-2011, 10:18 AM
thats just to get the ball rolling.
anyone who wants to offer their help please let me know.

Gus
13-03-2011, 12:32 PM
alright

i cannae do any printing, work have camped down

I will sell horses and get at least one race sponsored

any other donkey work then let me know

scratchcards?

Ritchie
13-03-2011, 01:01 PM
I'll do the printing no bother mate.

Quick question... Why does someone need to donate a bottle of vodka??

The pitchie game made a fair bit of cash last time so why don't you just buy one out the club funds???

Ritchie
13-03-2011, 01:25 PM
P.s. I'll buy 4 horses for myself and I'll get others sold too.

Gentons Fay will return but this time will be victorious!! :agree:

MacBean
13-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Ill buy a few horses for myself, and could probably sell a fair few in my work too. could get 7 no bother.

oh and I never received an email what address did you send it to?

Mister P
13-03-2011, 05:16 PM
the email was sent via pitchero, so whatever email addy you's used when creating ur account on that.

Mister P
13-03-2011, 06:31 PM
I'll do the printing no bother mate.

Quick question... Why does someone need to donate a bottle of vodka??

The pitchie game made a fair bit of cash last time so why don't you just buy one out the club funds???

we could easily pay for it from the club funds but....

IIRC its about £16 for a litre bottle??
if we were to take in say £90 from the pitchie game then off-course we'd cover it, but if everyones chipping in with a few beers, the odd bottle of wine for the raffle then surely a couple of us can pay for the bottle of voddie, meaning maximizing our profits for the team. Might sound a bit of a tight a$$ but I dinny like to see a single penny being wasted. :dunno:

maximize our profits and reduce our costs.

Ritchie
13-03-2011, 06:37 PM

if we were to take in say £90 from the pitchie game then off-course we'd cover it, but if everyones chipping in with a few beers, the odd bottle of wine for the raffle then surely a couple of us can pay for the bottle of voddie, meaning maximizing our profits for the team. Might sound a bit of a tight a$$ but I dinny like to see a single penny being wasted. :dunno:

Sound

Mister P
13-03-2011, 07:10 PM
I will sell horses and get at least one race sponsored

any other donkey work then let me know

scratchcards?
good stuff mate, I'll have the sales sheets at training on tue.

P.s. I'll buy 4 horses for myself and I'll get others sold too.

Gentons Fay will return but this time will be victorious!! :agree:
:top marks

Ill buy a few horses for myself, and could probably sell a fair few in my work too. could get 7 no bother.

:not worth

I've made the horse sales sheets up for 7 horses at a time.
will bring everything on tue at training.

if everyone does just a wee bit, we'll get everything sold and make loads-a-money easy peasy!!!!

Mister P
13-03-2011, 08:46 PM

Sound

also the £100 deposit has already come out of the club funds (although we should get that back afterwards) and the £50 late license fee will come out the club funds so you can see how easily profits can get eaten up if you're not careful.

MacBean
14-03-2011, 08:41 AM
definitely no email John,
can you send it to my work email and I'll sneak a few prints whilst on lunch?

borstalboy
14-03-2011, 09:09 AM
I should be able to 'donate' a litre bottle of vodka.......I'm sure I got 2 at christmas and I'm not a 'Vodka' drinker at home!!! I'll let you know this evening.

'mon the beers
15-03-2011, 11:27 AM
I've not got the email either - FUD!!!

Happy to help out with whatever needs done Fonz, just drop me a text seeing as your email has vanished.......

I'll have a few horses as well - did 'Riding Gemma' win last year???