26th Match - no game
2nd April - no game, playing Sunday
9th April - Aberdeen v Hibs
16th April - no game, playing Sunday

Simply not good enough from the SPL!

TV companies pull the string's with the amount of cash they pump in :wink:

Hibby D
12-03-2011, 04:26 PM
And when we go to a 10 team league there'll be even less 3pm Saturday kick-offs :bitchy:

Removed
12-03-2011, 04:30 PM
And when we go to a 10 team league there'll be even less 3pm Saturday kick-offs :bitchy:

:agree: :grr:

They don't give a monkeys about us D

Saorsa
12-03-2011, 04:35 PM
No game today
19th March - no game
26th Match - no game

Simply not good enough from the SPL!It's pathetic

:agree: :grr:

They don't give a monkeys about us D:agree:

aye, fans are at the bottom of the pile but they still want our dosh :bitchy: well if it goes tae a 10 team league they'll no be getting mine :agree:

Removed
12-03-2011, 04:42 PM
It's pathetic

:agree:

aye but they still want our dosh :bitchy:

But.......all the guys and girls on here who subscribe to sky and espn are part of the problem. Tell them where to go and cancel your subscriptions.

Dilemma is that our board are doing it as well. Selling out for the tv £

Golden Bear
12-03-2011, 04:46 PM
So from the start of the season up until mid April, I reckon we will only have had 7 home games that kicked off at 3pm on a Saturday.

Nae wonder season tickets are not such a popular option as they once were.

KeithTheHibby
12-03-2011, 05:41 PM
And if we make the top six you can guarantee that at least 4 of those games shall not be 3pm due to television...

Removed
12-03-2011, 05:42 PM
And if we make the top six you can guarantee that at least 4 of those games shall not be 3pm due to television...

Mon the bottom 6 :thumbsup:

Mikey
12-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Any chance someone can explain to me how the 10 team set up will make Saturday at 3pm games even less frequent?

Hibs Class
12-03-2011, 06:43 PM
Any chance someone can explain to me how the 10 team set up will make Saturday at 3pm games even less frequent?

Games against hearts, rangers and celtic will still be moved for tv. That will leave up to 6 teams for 3pm sat games rather than the 8 teams we have now.

HibbyAndy
12-03-2011, 06:46 PM

But.......all the guys and girls on here who subscribe to sky and espn are part of the problem. Tell them where to go and cancel your subscriptions.

Correct.

Tell them to bolt.

Hibby D
13-03-2011, 12:42 AM

A bit surprised you even need to ask that Mikey - even someone like me can work that out using my fingers and toes :agree:

All 21 of them :greengrin

The Slav
13-03-2011, 12:52 AM

guess who doesn't have Sky? Need it to watch decent football, instead of the utter piss that SPL serves up every week

Just tell the missus that you have ordered It!

greenlad
13-03-2011, 07:17 AM
No game today
19th March - no game
26th Match - no game

Simply not good enough from the SPL!

No game today - designated Scottish Cup QF weekend so no scheduled SPL games - as we all know Hibs decided two months ago they didn't want a game this weekend :brickwall

19th March - no game - were scheduled to be playing a team who are in the CIS Final, IIRC its always been standard practice to move the league games?

26th Match - no game - designated international weekend

Not sure how the ones in bold are the SPLs fault:confused:

Gala Foxes
13-03-2011, 07:59 AM
And the SPL wonder why crowds are going down

Billy Whizz
13-03-2011, 08:12 AM
Maybe I should change the thread to
No game in 4 weeks!

Removed
13-03-2011, 05:26 PM
guess who doesn't have Sky? Need it to watch decent football, instead of the utter piss that SPL serves up every week

Just tell the missus that you have ordered It!

I don't need sky, I can get all the games free online if I am desperate enough to watch something.

It's not the missus that's stopping me, its the fact that satellite coverage is ruining the game as a spectator sport in Scotland. Sky can gtf as the amount of money pumped into the English game means that our players can get paid silly money without even having to be at a premiership team. Scottish teams can't compete with knock on impact to quality of our league, coefficient etc. It's a vicious circle.

FromTheCapital
14-03-2011, 07:55 PM
That's the SPL for ya....

Phil MaGlass
15-03-2011, 11:13 AM
surely we could organise a glamour tie in that time FFS there must be a team somewhere that needs a game.It would also bring in some needed cash.
Ah mean Brazil are here at the end of the month get them up tae ER for a wee friendly :-)