PDA

View Full Version : Banned for trying to sign Messi

frazeHFC
11-03-2011, 08:15 AM
http://swns.com/village-club-chairman-suspended-after-lionel-messi-transfer-bid-101722.html

A 6 month ban is harsh, considering it was done leagally and formally.

Must have been pretty drunk. :greengrin

bighairyfaeleith
11-03-2011, 08:26 AM
cannae believe they banned him for that, seriously, I'm sure barca and messi would have had a wee chuckle if it had got through to them:greengrin

TRC
11-03-2011, 09:03 AM
Think this should be shown to Messi and Barca would be funny if they thought it was harsh to and let messi play for them in a friendly:aok:

frazeHFC
11-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Think this should be shown to Messi and Barca would be funny if they thought it was harsh to and let messi play for them in a friendly:aok:

Yeah, they could help get the man his job back by saying they will give them Messi on loan for a week.

Houchy
12-03-2011, 08:56 AM
Yeah, they could help get the man his job back by saying they will give them Messi on loan for a week.

Yeah, of course they could:rolleyes:

They'll not be able to pay his insurance for the week. If he goes there and breaks his leg and is out for the rest of the season, or worse and he can't play again, they'd be f***ed (Barca and the wee French team).:bitchy:

frazeHFC
12-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Yeah, of course they could:rolleyes:

They'll not be able to pay his insurance for the week. If he goes there and breaks his leg and is out for the rest of the season, or worse and he can't play again, they'd be f***ed (Barca and the wee French team).:bitchy:

I was joking....... ;) Anyway I was meaning they could announce the possibility.