PDA

View Full Version : Bayern Munich tickets

Hillsidehibby
10-03-2011, 05:17 PM
I am going to Munich at the weekend and I see Bayern are at home to Hamburg on Saturday afternoon.

Does anyone know if you can pay at the gate or are tickets available at the ground?

NYHibby
10-03-2011, 05:38 PM
I know this is shocking, but they do have a website! It even has a section on tickets.

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/ticketing/index2.php?fcb_sid=69e72bdbb3028c1e3b853d95e92923f 3
https://tickets.fcbayern.de/Internetverkauf/eventlist.aspx

The game is sold out.

Haymaker
10-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Even though it is sold out I would head up there anyway, it was a fantastic atmosphere when I went, could have just stayed outside in the sun with beer watching it on the screens.

Hillsidehibby
10-03-2011, 05:46 PM
I know this is shocking, but they do have a website! It even has a section on tickets.

http://www.fcbayern.t-com.de/de/ticketing/index2.php?fcb_sid=69e72bdbb3028c1e3b853d95e92923f 3
https://tickets.fcbayern.de/Internetverkauf/eventlist.aspx

The game is sold out.

Perfectly aware that football clubs have websites, just couldn't be arsed registering.

NYHibby
10-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Perfectly aware that football clubs have websites, just couldn't be arsed registering.

No, you couldn't be arsed to read. You don't need to register (what club makes you register to see the ticket information? Maybe you actually aren't aware that football clubs have websites)

Anyway, if you did read the site, it has a link to Viagogo where there are tickets for €15 plus fees.

HNA9
10-03-2011, 05:57 PM
No, you couldn't be arsed to read. You don't need to register (what club makes you register to see the ticket information? Maybe you actually aren't aware that football clubs have websites)

Anyway, if you did read the site, it has a link to Viagogo where there are tickets for €15 plus fees.

Don't see the need for the smart alec replies - the guy merely asked a question.

Sammy7nil
10-03-2011, 05:58 PM

Get grip, they guy asked a question if you did not want to reply without slating him why not just ignore his post.

Gala Foxes
10-03-2011, 06:00 PM
went 2 years ago - you can pick tickets up outside before game at face value, best to go early doors

stadium tour is worth a visit

Hank Schrader
10-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Don't see the need for the smart alec replies - the guy merely asked a question.

:agree: The sort of bollocks that deters good Hibbys from posting on here. Seemed a fair enough question to me.

NYHibby
10-03-2011, 06:28 PM
:agree: The sort of bollocks that deters good Hibbys from posting on here. Seemed a fair enough question to me.

What, deterring people from making poorly researched posts on topics they clearly made little effort to inform themselves of and would best be asked elsewhere? And then posting replies without fully reading the post they are replying to?

I can understand why the Mod would not appreciate my tone, but I provided the original poster with the answers he came here to get. I provided multiple links that clearly explain the ticket situation at Bayern. I also gave him an indirect link to a ticket resale site where he can buy tickets. I did everything for the OP short of actually buying the tickets.

Sammy7nil
10-03-2011, 06:31 PM
What, deterring people from making poorly researched posts on topics they clearly made little effort to inform themselves of and would best be asked elsewhere? And then posting replies without fully reading the post they are replying to?

I can understand why the Mod would not appreciate my tone, but I provided the original poster with the answers he came here to get. I provided multiple links that clearly explain the ticket situation at Bayern. I also gave him an indirect link to a ticket resale site where he can buy tickets. I did everything for the OP short of actually buying the tickets.

Yeah you did, great stuff why spoil it by basically calling the guy a ****

Hillsidehibby
10-03-2011, 06:52 PM

I appreciate your info/links, I will thoroughly research all information before I dare post another question.

Keith_M
10-03-2011, 06:59 PM
I appreciate your info/links, I will thoroughly research all information before I dare post another question.

Make sure you do!

:rules:

:greengrin