PDA

View Full Version : NHC Taouil to Hearts?

vanNISHtelroy
10-03-2011, 02:58 PM
JJ wants to take Mehdi to Hearts apparently, seems to like taking players from his former clubs: Fulton, Locke, McSwegan, Quitongo, Wales, Johnstone plus more I've probably forgot to us. And Kyle to Hearts and wants Mehdi and Bryson and rumours he wants Wright too (:confused:).

Taouil fits in a lot better to Mixu's system of playing football than he would at hearts. JJ got basically nowt out of him when he was at RP.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/12702556.stm

MWHIBBIES
10-03-2011, 03:20 PM
Mixu will tell him to piss aff.

Cocaine&Caviar
10-03-2011, 04:00 PM

He's out of contract.

CB_NO3
10-03-2011, 04:06 PM
A player I would like to see at Easter Road. I dont think he is the type of player Calderwood likes though. Am sure Calderwood likes a team of grafters.

DC_Hibs
10-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Rumours that the beetroot faced bufoon is looking to take the pie stalls to Gorgie as well as he "just can't get enough"

Green forever
10-03-2011, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES

He's out of contract.

If Mixu is out of contract, we should sign him :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
10-03-2011, 04:42 PM
A player I would like to see at Easter Road. I dont think he is the type of player Calderwood likes though. Am sure Calderwood likes a team of grafters.

To be fair tho, if it was just grafters he wanted, rankin & de graaf would get a regular start. There is certainly a point that his eye for a player means they do graft, but there has to be some ability too.

Wotherspiniesta
10-03-2011, 05:23 PM
He's a good player. Mixu seems to have got the best out of him.

In other news, Thompson (D. United chairman) says that there will be a mass exodus at Tannadice at the end of the season. Conway, Gomis and Buaben all out of contract. I wonder if we could persuade any of them to come to Easter Road? Any of they 3 would be welcome additions!

Sammy7nil
10-03-2011, 05:29 PM
He is a decent player I would not have minded seeing him at E.R.

Diclonius
10-03-2011, 06:19 PM
He's a good player. Mixu seems to have got the best out of him.

In other news, Thompson (D. United chairman) says that there will be a mass exodus at Tannadice at the end of the season. Conway, Gomis and Buaben all out of contract. I wonder if we could persuade any of them to come to Easter Road? Any of they 3 would be welcome additions!

Conway, nae chance.

The other two, possibly. Gomis was linked with Rangers a few back but that seems to have cooled now. I seem to remember something about Buaben getting interest from some Championship teams.

sixtwo
10-03-2011, 06:30 PM
How will that go down wi the yams? i seem to recall some of them commenting on brokeback, the evening news forum and other fans sites that the morrocans we had were sand dancing camel humpers. :greengrin

Touill is a good player. He is not as good as zemmama so i think if we went for him it would be a step backwards. I have confidence in calderwood / davies ability to spot players. I think they have wider reaching nets than fat jim. The players they have brought in were right for us at the time. They knew what we had to sort, where we were weak and they took action to strengthen. I am confident they will do the same again in the summer.

A big thanks to the management team and the board for turning our season around. I was quick to throw a tantrum when things were bad and I was quick to slate those who i thought were to blame. It is only right I pass on praise where it is due too.

GGTTH

Albion Hibs
10-03-2011, 07:03 PM
I think this is good news as I do not rate Taouil in the slightest and would be pretty unhappy if he pitched up at Easter Road. As someone said above, a poor, poor mans Zemmama at very, very best.

All the best Jim you clearly have a huge network of scouts unearthing some real gems.

HibeeSince85
10-03-2011, 07:52 PM
"
How will that go down wi the yams? i seem to recall some of them commenting on brokeback, the evening news forum and other fans sites that the morrocans we had were sand dancing camel humpers. :greengrin

Touill is a good player. He is not as good as zemmama so i think if we went for him it would be a step backwards. I have confidence in calderwood / davies ability to spot players. I think they have wider reaching nets than fat jim. The players they have brought in were right for us at the time. They knew what we had to sort, where we were weak and they took action to strengthen. I am confident they will do the same again in the summer.

A big thanks to the management team and the board for turning our season around. I was quick to throw a tantrum when things were bad and I was quick to slate those who i thought were to blame. It is only right I pass on praise where it is due too.

GGTTH

Ok I'm being a wido here but who's Davies? :greengrin

sixtwo
10-03-2011, 08:01 PM
"

Ok I'm being a wido here but who's Davies? :greengrin

Apologies. I meant adams. It's been a long day:agree:

HibeeSince85
10-03-2011, 08:34 PM
Apologies. I meant adams. It's been a long day:agree:

I hear you mate, me too, hense the joking about - your right though, they two seem to know their players, looking forward to the summer.

Speedy
10-03-2011, 09:19 PM
I think this is good news as I do not rate Taouil in the slightest and would be pretty unhappy if he pitched up at Easter Road. As someone said above, a poor, poor mans Zemmama at very, very best.

All the best Jim you clearly have a huge network of scouts unearthing some real gems.

Those types of players are particularly hard to judge without seeing them a lot. I suppose the same can be true for all players but what I was getting at is that he could look brilliant doing little tricks in the highlights but you maybe don't see what else he offers and those tricks etc. can be deceiving.

P.S. I'm not disagreeing with you. I don't have an opinion either way because I've not seen much of him.

jacomo
10-03-2011, 09:25 PM

He's out of contract.

Hopefully Mixu will tell him to piss off anyway.

:greengrin