PDA

View Full Version : NHC Eremenkos appeal....

vanNISHtelroy
10-03-2011, 01:39 PM
has been rejected. :rolleyes:

Was obviously gonna happen, don't think "well if he went the two jambos should have" is really a good enough reason!

So misses one game and is a booking away from missing another two.

Wembley67
10-03-2011, 01:40 PM

Was obviously gonna happen, don't think "well if he went the two jambos should have" is really a good enough reason!

Who the hell is that???

EskbankHibby
10-03-2011, 01:48 PM

Good enough reason for me mate, entering the field of play wearing a maroon/bloodied turd coloured jersey is enough to be honest.

Diclonius
10-03-2011, 02:17 PM
Can't Killie appeal to have the two Yams banned?

vanNISHtelroy
10-03-2011, 02:42 PM
Can't Killie appeal to have the two Yams banned?

Good idea :thumbsup: but the ref booked them both so he must have seen it. Although it was the assistant who told him to send Alexi off. Remember if you get grabbed by the throat don't react! :na na:

1875godsgift
10-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Good idea :thumbsup: but the ref booked them both so he must have seen it. Although it was the assistant who told him to send Alexi off. Remember if you get grabbed by the throat don't react! :na na:

I'll bear that in mind next time I'm near David "Windpipe" Weir.....

hibeemikey21
10-03-2011, 04:33 PM
I'll bear that in mind next time I'm near David "Windpipe" Weir.....

His "interventions" do my nut in! It's a toss up between him and Jeffries for my most hated person in the SPL

jonny
10-03-2011, 05:13 PM
His "interventions" do my nut in! It's a toss up between him and Jeffries for my most hated person in the SPL

Neil Lennon wins hands down for me every time. Canny stand the wee .