PDA

View Full Version : Ticket prices for celtic game

greglauder
08-03-2011, 04:33 PM
says on official website concessions are under 16 when they are normally under 18s is this just a celtic thing or a mistake?

seanraff07
08-03-2011, 05:49 PM
says on official website concessions are under 16 when they are normally under 18s is this just a celtic thing or a mistake?

I was thinking this too, my Jambo mate is 16 and he bought a ticket for Parkhead 2 months ago and they were classing concessions as under 18, hopefully our official site has made a mistake!

duffers
08-03-2011, 06:00 PM
I was thinking this too, my Jambo mate is 16 and he bought a ticket for Parkhead 2 months ago and they were classing concessions as under 18, hopefully our official site has made a mistake!

Nope, phoned up for 3 concessions today, they asked what sort and I said 15-18.
When he informed me it was only under 16s, I asked for a student, apperently no students either :grr:. Now had to fork out over 80 quid. Was only £30 for the three of us to get into St Mirren. Will all be worth it when we come home with the 3 points :thumbsup:

Allant1981
08-03-2011, 08:08 PM
Will be in the celtic end, freebie tickets from the celtic physio

greglauder
09-03-2011, 09:55 PM
now when i try to buy non-restricted view tickets it says
"None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."
does this mean they are sold out

green&left
10-03-2011, 06:52 AM
now when i try to buy non-restricted view tickets it says
"None of the prices you selected could be found. Please contact the box office directly."
does this mean they are sold out

Sounds as if the 'non restricted view' tickets are sold out. Select the other option on the ticket site, tickets are cheaper and generally a better laugh/atmosphere up there anyway.