PDA

View Full Version : Next year prices

Big Frank
08-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Hibernian, almost always leaders in scottish footbal should lead again. This time in the cost to the fan to go and support their beloved.

They do deserve a pat on the back for maintaining prices for next season, but feel that they should go further.

The option to pay monthly instalments should be the norm, and should have been the norm for years. (For all clubs, not just Hibernian)

Hibernian should let everyone 16 and under in FREE next year. Thats right folks, snare the young, as they are tomorrows footbal fans.

There is a tightening of the purse strings in ever part of life in the UK today. It will be getting worse over the next few years. The vast majority of fans will have less disposable income in the coming years. Fitba' I'm afraid will fall further down the list in the average households priorities.

If I want to get a season ticket in the East for myself and my 7 year old son, I will have to pay £550 nicker! (there is another massive debate re the "product on offer" in scotland - but thats for another day).

Why can't we pay pay the (ridiculously high) full bat for an adult, but chuck in a free seat for minors? Kids are a royal pain in the arse as they invariably get something from the Hibs shop, juice, food etc at the match, all going into Hibernian. They could easily make the £145 pound difference over the season.

Free seats for kids!

Scouse Hibee
08-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Hibernian, almost always leaders in scottish footbal should lead again. This time in the cost to the fan to go and support their beloved.

They do deserve a pat on the back for maintaining prices for next season, but feel that they should go further.

The option to pay monthly instalments should be the norm, and should have been the norm for years. (For all clubs, not just Hibernian)

Hibernian should let everyone 16 and under in FREE next year. Thats right folks, snare the young, as they are tomorrows footbal fans.

There is a tightening of the purse strings in ever part of life in the UK today. It will be getting worse over the next few years. The vast majority of fans will have less disposable income in the coming years. Fitba' I'm afraid will fall further down the list in the average households priorities.

If I want to get a season ticket in the East for myself and my 7 year old son, I will have to pay £550 nicker! (there is another massive debate re the "product on offer" in scotland - but thats for another day).

Why can't we pay pay the (ridiculously high) full bat for an adult, but chuck in a free seat for minors? Kids are a royal pain in the arse as they invariably get something from the Hibs shop, juice, food etc at the match, all going into Hibernian. They could easily make the £145 pound difference over the season.

Free seats for kids!

£480.00 surely if you buy together and get the family option?

Jack
08-03-2011, 03:42 PM
The trouble with free is it goes largely unappreciated, the NHS for example is free and often abused.

I paid, from my own pocket, when I was a young lad. I’m still here. :flag:

My daughter gets her tickets paid as part of her Christmas and due to the pricing next year will get a whole season for her birthday for the cost of individual tickets for half a season just about by the time you’ve added in the discount I get.

There are ways of making them pay – and more importantly appreciate what they're getting. :agree:

Dirkster23
08-03-2011, 04:09 PM
£480.00 surely if you buy together and get the family option?

Think it works out at £380 for an adult and £85 for a child with the family ticket :agree:

lucky
08-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Football is expensive but Hibs are trying with the monthly installments and free cup top ups. I'm not sure the club could do much more. It's the players that demand high salaries. But on Saturday we took over 2000 away to Perth. If the team is willing we find the cash