PDA

View Full Version : Points before split

HibeeMcGinn1
07-03-2011, 10:15 PM
What does everyone think we can collect before the split? We have 3 tough games and Hearts of course :wink:

In all honesty here's my thoughts.

Celtic away, 0 points. Always a hard game so can't see much going our way.

Hearts home, 3 points. A chance to stand up to the bullies and fight back, can't go 2 seasons without beating them.

Aberdeen away, 1 points. Never an easy place to go and auld broony has them playing decent at home.

Hamilton home, 3 points. Easily beaten if we play well.

Not sure whether or not it will be enough for us to make the top six but if
Motherwell keep performing like they did in Inverness we have a decent chance.

jonny
07-03-2011, 10:53 PM
What does everyone think we can collect before the split? We have 3 tough games and Hearts of course :wink:

Hearts home, 3 points. A chance to stand up to the bullies and fight back, can't go 2 seasons without beating them.

Aberdeen away, 1 points. Never an easy place to go and auld broony has them playing decent at home.

We've got to get 4 points back on ICT and 5 on Well.
I think we really need 3 wins out of the last 4 to give ourselves a realistic chance of getting into the top 6.

jonny
07-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Just for the record, I think we'll win all 4 - although I do seem to have a habit of thinking Hibs will win every game before it happens....

Ken
08-03-2011, 06:52 AM
We need 9 points to have any chance of getting top 6. I have a feeling that we'll get them against Celtic, Hearts and Hamilton and lose to Aberdeen away.

Liberal Hibby
08-03-2011, 08:33 AM
We need 9 points to have any chance of getting top 6. I have a feeling that we'll get them against Celtic, Hearts and Hamilton and lose to Aberdeen away.

And then find out we needed 10 points afterall...:wink:

JimBHibees
08-03-2011, 09:01 AM

Maximum of 7 out of those games, Celtic loss, Hearts draw, Hamilton and Aberdeen wins.

JimBHibees
08-03-2011, 12:24 PM
One potential good thing could be that with the Hibs Hamilton game being moved to the Sunday if Hibs still have a chance of top 6 they will know exactly what they have to do in that game given it will be after the other clubs last games.

Doesnt sound fair but hey ho. Come to think of it if we are still in the race I would be amazed if Well/ICT didnt kick up to try and get the Hamilton game at the same times as their ones.