PDA

View Full Version : St.J v Hibs BBC Sport Highlights

seanraff07
06-03-2011, 06:08 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9416361.stm

Ryan91
06-03-2011, 06:26 PM
BBC highlights paint the picture that St. Johnstone were dominant for virtually the entire game, Hibs TV hightlights paint a different picture, more even in the second half. Vaz Te was very unlucky not to get the goal, if the playing surface had been better he would have probably scored. Overall the draw is a bit disappointing but if at the turn of the year I had been told Hibs would go 6 games unbeaten I'd have laughed it off, but we've managed to do it. Next up the plastic paddy's at Parkhead, I think a victory is unlikely but if we can manage a draw against them I reckon we'll be doing well, after that our Big Huge neighbours come to ER and hopefully we can get a victory there.

GGTTH

BT58
06-03-2011, 06:28 PM
where was the hand ball that the saints were greeting about?????
vaz te looks a player !!!!!
there was a chance where before, we scored, he did a 1-2 with sodje,if sodje had passed back we might have scored
looks like a good point earned from a hard game
we may not get top6 place now,,but in the end,we may be better building
for the next season:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Golden Bear
06-03-2011, 06:29 PM
I can't see any evidence of why the Hibs goal was disputed by the snivelling saintees?

If there was a hand ball in there somewhere then it was accidental and I don't think any of the Hibs players were even aware of it.

HIBERNIAN-0762
06-03-2011, 06:30 PM
Just where did "the boy" handle before the goal? :confused: and I hardly think any ref would have apologised to any manager for not giving a decision, more sour grapes from McInnes

BEEJ
06-03-2011, 07:56 PM
I can't see any evidence of why the Hibs goal was disputed by the snivelling saintees?

If there was a hand ball in there somewhere then it was accidental and I don't think any of the Hibs players were even aware of it.
I think it's when Sodje goes up for the initial header into the box. The claim was that he handled it.

From those highlights one weakness of our game that seemed to reappear yesterday was the space and time given to the other team to hang high angled crosses into our box. On a couple of occasions there was no Hibs player pressing or closing down the space.

Glad we got a result. :flag:

Hamish
07-03-2011, 04:40 PM
I think it's when Sodje goes up for the initial header into the box. The claim was that he handled it.

From those highlights one weakness of our game that seemed to reappear yesterday was the space and time given to the other team to hang high angled crosses into our box. On a couple of occasions there was no Hibs player pressing or closing down the space.

Glad we got a result. :flag:

:agree: can't be any other part of the move. If it does hit Sodje's hand it is unintentional as he is concentrating on jumping for the ball.