PDA

View Full Version : bet365?

joejoefaemexico
05-03-2011, 02:19 PM
pretty sure i am not infringing copyright or anything suchlike by talking about illegal streams, but it was suggested to me that if you have a bet365 account with funds in it, you can watch a live stream through bet365?

does anyone have an account to confirm or deny this?

apologies if this still is considered illegal.

Speedy
05-03-2011, 02:31 PM
pretty sure i am not infringing copyright or anything suchlike by talking about illegal streams, but it was suggested to me that if you have a bet365 account with funds in it, you can watch a live stream through bet365?

Firstly, no it is not illegal.

Secondly, I can confirm that there are some games but you won't get every game e.g. you won't get 3pm Saturday games.

Thirdly, I am not completely sure but some bookies only let you watch the game if you have a bet on that game. Others will let you watch it regardless. I am not sure which applies for bet365.

nonshinyfinish
05-03-2011, 02:34 PM

Entirely legal, but you will only be able to watch games from certain countries. If you are in the UK then you won't be able to watch SPL, EPL or La Liga games (although it may be possible to get round this with a proxy :dunno:), but you can watch Bundesliga and Serie A.

All that's needed is that you have some money in the account, minimum deposit is £5 IIRC. You don't need to make any bets.

Sammy7nil
05-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Deposit a Tenner withdraw £9.99 and they list the live games they will show, you wont get UK games at all good for late night South American Footie and Portugal, Germany well worth the penny :wink: