PDA

View Full Version : Parking at Perth

hibeg
05-03-2011, 07:26 AM
I seem to remember getting away after the game was a problem if parking at the stadium. Is there anywhere else nearby where I can get a quick getaway after the match. Cheers

ArabHibee
05-03-2011, 07:37 AM
Swings and roundabouts I reckon. You could park in the housing estate up from the ground but then you could have a 10-15 minute walk back to the car. Last time I was there, it took about 5 mins to get out of car park and straight onto motorway. Might be a longer wait today if there's a bigger crowd.

Gala Foxes
05-03-2011, 07:42 AM
come off the ring road, go left for Crieff instead of right for ground, there is an agricultural market on left, you can park there but better taking small road on right, marked hunting tower hotel (I think) - and parking there. When you leave after game you go left on to ring road, down to roundabout then come back on yourself. Done this many times and missed crowds/traffic

Andy74
05-03-2011, 07:44 AM
Swings and roundabouts I reckon. You could park in the housing estate up from the ground but then you could have a 10-15 minute walk back to the car. Last time I was there, it took about 5 mins to get out of car park and straight onto motorway. Might be a longer wait today if there's a bigger crowd.

Turn right at the roundabout by the ground. Usually plenty up that way and close to the main car park.

hibeg
05-03-2011, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the info guys, much appreciated