PDA

View Full Version : well done big Banff

monktonharp
05-03-2011, 12:41 AM
I'm only posting this to explain a wee bit about a fervent Hibby, from the Northern toon of Banff.I met him on a train to Maribor, enjoyed his company there and on the return leg via Vienna where we had a great time.He is more than half my age,and I dont know yet why he ended up as a Hibby(i certainly did not convert him) so to anyone that knows him, let me know what you think:greengrin he's a bit o' a nutter, Hibs mad as is girl Michele and we had good fun at the ne'erday derby despite the result.he also is an offshore worker, yet gets to as many Hibernian games as possible, so if you spot a big redheed lanky nutter at Perth this week on his own, say hello. cannae tell you his full name,it's just Banff fi' Banff:greengrin he told me earlier that his missus took up the offer of the Greenday, and a couple of nephews were dragged along,they are now ex-Celtic fans btw:flag:

R'Albin
05-03-2011, 07:32 AM
Forgot to mention founder of the Barry lavety appreciation society :wink:

offshorehibby
05-03-2011, 07:44 AM
I'm sure it was Banff i had a few beers with while waiting for the train back to Inverness after the County game. We had a good bit o' crack, nearly cheered me up after that game (or that could have been the double vodkas)

Dinkydoo
05-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Deleted

monktonharp
05-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Forgot to mention founder of the Barry lavety appreciation society :wink:were you on that train aswell?:wink:

R'Albin
05-03-2011, 05:39 PM
were you on that train aswell?:wink:

yep, and its grown arms and legs since then!:wink:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Barry-Lavety-Appreciation-Society/141169819239834

cheeky moonkeh
08-03-2011, 10:38 PM
i'm assuming you had a drink or 2 before writing this Uncle Wullie!!!! :greengrin