PDA

View Full Version : ticket office - well-done

scott7_0(Prague)
04-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Have to that there many bad press about out ticket office, but Today the wee Aussie Lassie sorted me out with a ticket for the derby, payment hassle free over the phone as I sat with a cold German beer on top of a mountain. I was a happy skier all afternoon knowing it was that easy to get a ticket, in fact I was signing Hibs songs going down the slopes. My colleague thought I was mental....... :-)

GGTTH!

steakbake
04-03-2011, 03:21 PM
Yeah, she's phoned me to sort out the season ticket payment for next year. Like a dickhead, I forgot to put it on the form. But job done in a 2 minute call.

I have to say, I have nowt but good tales to tell of the Hibs ticket office in all my experience of them.

Baldy Foghorn
04-03-2011, 04:00 PM
Yeah, she's phoned me to sort out the season ticket payment for next year. Like a dickhead, I forgot to put it on the form. But job done in a 2 minute call.

I have to say, I have nowt but good tales to tell of the Hibs ticket office in all my experience of them.

Never ever had any bad experiences with Ticket office.....For the amount of work they do there will always be little glitches.....

Russ
04-03-2011, 06:04 PM

I concur, what I would love to know is why are there so many aussies up there:rolleyes:, I find that very strange indeed. There must be thousands of Edinburgh punters desperate for a job up there, Hibs fans or not.

GreenCastle
04-03-2011, 06:08 PM
Service in the ticket office and club shop has really improved over the last few years :agree:

Last week was called from the ticket office and the women was very polite and was trying to help with some tickets - was impressed by the way they delt with it.

Long may it continue :thumbsup::thumbsup:

matty_f
04-03-2011, 11:11 PM
I have to say that the ticket office staff do a great job. I think there's someone there called Mellisa who could be the Australian girl - she's sorted out all manner of things when I've needed to arrange seats together, or seat swaps for Hibs Kids games etc. All done with zero issues and with an excellent level of customer service as well.

Whenever I've contacted the ticket office, be it over the phone, in person, or via email, the service has always been terrific.:agree:

wazoo1875
04-03-2011, 11:17 PM
I have to say that the ticket office staff do a great job. I think there's someone there called Mellisa who could be the Australian girl - she's sorted out all manner of things when I've needed to arrange seats together, or seat swaps for Hibs Kids games etc. All done with zero issues and with an excellent level of customer service as well.

Whenever I've contacted the ticket office, be it over the phone, in person, or via email, the service has always been terrific.:agree:

Have to agree Matty, never had any problems whatsoever with the ticket office

mutley
05-03-2011, 01:54 AM
From Germany is impressive, however I think I can trump that. I sent an email asking for assistance with derby tickets and I am now sorted.
I am still in Afghanistan, and coming home on R&R for too weeks, couldn't have timed it better.