PDA

View Full Version : Rangers fans - pure classy...

magpie1892
03-03-2011, 09:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HenG-QUEyz8

Words fail me.

Jonnyboy
03-03-2011, 09:04 PM

Words fail me.

I'll help you out with a word ............. thugs :agree:

hibsbollah
03-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Its logical to think that all football teams have a similar proportion of complete fannies amongst their support.

Its not true though. In general, the huns are a breed apart.

lapsedhibee
03-03-2011, 09:07 PM

Words fail me.

Shirley nothing more than a harmless folk tradition?

magpie1892
03-03-2011, 09:08 PM
I'll help you out with a word ............. thugs :agree:

Thanks, but that doesn't quite cover it.

Wotherspiniesta
03-03-2011, 09:11 PM
I wonder what would happen if you threw a hun in water?

It would propbably melt.

BroxburnHibee
03-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Just the mindless minority letting the club down again eh.

HibbyAndy
03-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Scotland's shame. End off.

JACK_HFC
04-03-2011, 12:07 AM

Words fail me.

thats unreal total sc*m :rules:

truehibernian
04-03-2011, 12:09 AM

It would propbably melt.

I believe Rangers midfielder Steven Davis proves the point here wotherspiniesta......and he does indeed melt. Scientific proof......FACT !

Also, if you look closely at the end, Neil Lennon is clearly seen to step out the technical area.......surely the SFA will hammer him for that !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GJcKuVGm8&feature=related

JACK_HFC
04-03-2011, 12:11 AM

It would propbably melt.

haha brilliant :top marks

im gona do that one day :aok:

HibbyAndy
04-03-2011, 12:11 AM

It would propbably melt.

Like Gremlins they would multiply, So lets no bung them in water, There is enough of there vermin fans as it is.

Cabbage East
04-03-2011, 05:20 AM
Huns in being utter sc*m shocker.

Ritchie
04-03-2011, 06:30 AM
Look at the comments below.... Most are calling them Scottish, not Huns or rangers fans.... Giving the rest of us a bad name!

****bags!!!!

Bad Martini
04-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Dirty *******s. As ah always sais.

ENDOF

Dinkydoo
04-03-2011, 11:51 AM

Ever seen the film Gremlins?

Probably a similar reaction to what happens when you mix a Mogwai with water; I think they start replicating.

God help e if they're fed after midnight though :shocked:

:turnevil:

Edit: Realise I've been beaten to it with the water comment above............dammit ; )

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2011, 01:42 PM
I was in Lisbon in January. This bloke is one of a group of guys who sit at the top of the metro steps in that square with four boxes to collect money. They are labelled Whisky, Wine, Gin and Beer. There may be more to the story than it first appears.

HibbyAndy
04-03-2011, 01:49 PM
Ever seen the film Gremlins?

Probably a similar reaction to what happens when you mix a Mogwai with water; I think they start replicating.

God help e if they're fed after midnight though :shocked:

:turnevil:

Edit: Realise I've been beaten to it with the water comment above............dammit ; )

Stealing my idea i see :wink:

magpie1892
04-03-2011, 02:49 PM
I was in Lisbon in January. This bloke is one of a group of guys who sit at the top of the metro steps in that square with four boxes to collect money. They are labelled Whisky, Wine, Gin and Beer. There may be more to the story than it first appears.

Do tell... (seriously, I'd love to know more)

Phil D. Rolls
04-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Do tell... (seriously, I'd love to know more)

They are jakeys, but jakeys with a sense of humour and irony. I don't know what happened here, but I could see these guys happily going along with Hunnish high jinks if it meant a drink at the end of it.

They sit outside the Swiss Cafe in the main square, if anyone is thinking of visiting that beautiful city.

Jonnyboy
04-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Thanks, but that doesn't quite cover it.

Hmm it was difficult with just the one word. Let me try again .......

Dirty****baghunbigoted********s

drifter533814
04-03-2011, 10:48 PM
huns always misbehave in large numbers, but picking on one particular guy is wrong.
Especially in a country where they are seen as scottish instead of the bin raking, buckfast swilling, wife beating, rat eating, weegies that they are.

Dinkydoo
05-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Stealing my idea i see :wink:

Guilty as charged :greengrin

HibbyAndy
05-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Guilty as charged :greengrin

Nae worries :thumbsup:

ChooseLife
05-03-2011, 11:13 AM
They where only having a laugh you bunch of woman, the guy took a beer after it!

magpie1892
05-03-2011, 12:15 PM
They are jakeys, but jakeys with a sense of humour and irony. I don't know what happened here, but I could see these guys happily going along with Hunnish high jinks if it meant a drink at the end of it.

They sit outside the Swiss Cafe in the main square, if anyone is thinking of visiting that beautiful city.

Thought that might have been the case - if indeed it is.

However, I'm not sure that's much vindication. Not that I ever have, but if one pays for sex, is it necessary to humiliate the sex worker, regardless of how much they need the money?

magpie1892
05-03-2011, 12:18 PM
They where only having a laugh you bunch of woman, the guy took a beer after it!

We'll have to agree to differ about what constitutes 'a laugh'. If hun had pitched another hun in the fountain then fair enough but this is beyond the pale.

ginger_rice
05-03-2011, 01:26 PM
T

Cheers FR but the main square is just a bit too far to stagger from the Texas Bar :greengrin

steviehfc
05-03-2011, 03:05 PM
I was in Lisbon in January. This bloke is one of a group of guys who sit at the top of the metro steps in that square with four boxes to collect money. They are labelled Whisky, Wine, Gin and Beer. There may be more to the story than it first appears.Yeah, because there is always a legitimate reason to throw someone in a fountain. Thsee morons are sc*m pure and simple. There are no justifiable reasons for doing something like that, END OF.:bitchy:

ChooseLife
05-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Yeah, because there is always a legitimate reason to throw someone in a fountain. Thsee morons are sc*m pure and simple. There are no justifiable reasons for doing something like that, END OF.:bitchy:.

I was thrown in a paddling pool by my mates at a BBQ last summer, there was no reason for them to do it, yes they where my friends but the situation isn't that much different.

Wow! morons and ****? Get a grip man :rolleyes:

ForeverHibs93
05-03-2011, 05:22 PM
Yes, your mates. Not strangers. Not smirking, laughing, goading, filming ****bags.

I would be surprised to learn that even 'your mates' seranaded you with 'the famine song' and flicked beer at you before pitching you into the paddling pool. They must have done, though, otherwise we wouldn't need to 'get a grip'.

Said paddling pool was in public, in the middle of a major European city, yes?

No excuse for this. None.
I'm with you on this one mate:top marksDisappointing but not at all suprising.

magpie1892
05-03-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm with you on this one mate:top marksDisappointing but not at all suprising.

Dammit, I deleted that as I don't want to get into (another) argument here.

Obviously not quick enough...

But, no, it's not surprising. This is what hun do. They live for this sort of thing.

steviehfc
05-03-2011, 05:49 PM

I was thrown in a paddling pool by my mates at a BBQ last summer, there was no reason for them to do it, yes they where my friends but the situation isn't that much different.

Wow! morons and ****? Get a grip man :rolleyes:So a bunch of YOUR mates throwing YOU into a paddling pool is the same as a bunch of pi$$ed up huns throwing a total stranger, who also happened to be a local into a fountain while at the same time singing the 'famine song'. Yeah, you're right...it's exactly the same thing. If you think that is acceptable then i would suggest that you would know all about being a moron. I know who needs to get a grip here and it aint me.

ChooseLife
05-03-2011, 07:18 PM
So a bunch of YOUR mates throwing YOU into a paddling pool is the same as a bunch of pi$$ed up huns throwing a total stranger, who also happened to be a local into a fountain while at the same time singing the 'famine song'. Yeah, you're right...it's exactly the same thing. If you think that is acceptable then i would suggest that you would know all about being a moron. I know who needs to get a grip here and it aint me
I didn't say it was exactly the same thing, try again though:aok:. This local was sitting in the middle of a huge bunch of drunk football fans next to a water fountain, what did he expect? It's not exactly accceptable but it doesn't make them "**** & morons", this thread is a total over exaggeration, he's a grown man and he'll have been laughing about it that very night.

magpie1892
05-03-2011, 07:41 PM
I didn't say it was exactly the same thing, try again though:aok:. This local was sitting in the middle of a huge bunch of drunk football fans next to a water fountain, what did he expect? It's not exactly accceptable but it doesn't make them "**** & morons", this thread is a total over exaggeration, he's a grown man and he'll have been laughing about it that very night.

You're right, he was clearly asking for it. How dare he sit in the centre of his (I imagine) home town without expecting to be pitched into a fountain by football fans from c.1,500miles away!

steviehfc
05-03-2011, 07:42 PM
I didn't say it was exactly the same thing, try again though:aok:. This local was sitting in the middle of a huge bunch of drunk football fans next to a water fountain, what did he expect? It's not exactly accceptable but it doesn't make them "**** & morons", this thread is a total over exaggeration, he's a grown man and he'll have been laughing about it that very night.So lets get this straight, by your reckoning if you are sitting next to any kind of water feature (drunk or not...totally irrelevent) and a bunch of drunken ersehole huns fancy throwing you in aforementioned water feature...that is acceptable. 'cause the 'Famine Song' singing, fun loving all round good guy Rangers supporters abroad were only having a laugh. If you can'i see a problem here you are as deluded as that bunch of half-wits.:rolleyes:

ChooseLife
05-03-2011, 08:03 PM
So lets get this straight, by your reckoning if you are sitting next to any kind of water feature (drunk or not...totally irrelevent) and a bunch of drunken ersehole huns fancy throwing you in aforementioned water feature...that is acceptable. 'cause the 'Famine Song' singing, fun loving all round good guy Rangers supporters abroad were only having a laugh. If you can'i see a problem here you are as deluded as that bunch of half-wits.:rolleyes:
yet again, I didn't say it was acceptable, I asked "what did he expect", I suggest reading my post twice next time.

Like the guy knew what the famine song was!, and NO before you jump on that comment, I'm not saying it's acceptable to be singing sectarian songs just because the person/people can't understand you but there was clearly nothing malicious about ANY of this, the people getting their panties in such a twist over this was my original point, it's not acceptable, but IMO it's not a "problem", if that makes me a deluded half-wit so be it, I'd much rather be a half-wit than get offended at a man being thrown in a fountain:rolleyes:, if the man was angry/offended he would've told the guy where to put his beer.

Phil D. Rolls
06-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah, because there is always a legitimate reason to throw someone in a fountain. Thsee morons are sc*m pure and simple. There are no justifiable reasons for doing something like that, END OF.:bitchy:

I don't know the full story. If anyone would like the facts, they should send a SAE and Oddbins Voucher to Luis and Rui, The Metro Steps, Praca Dom Pedro IV, Lisbon, Portugal.

Alternatively, just watch the YouTube clip again and draw your own conclusions.