PDA

View Full Version : McEwan v Lee

Dashing Bob S
03-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Big fight for Hibs fan Craig. Two very skilled, technical boxers, can't see much in it. They are in the same division as Martinez who has emerged as a monster lately.

Pretty Boy
03-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Big fight for Hibs fan Craig. Two very skilled, technical boxers, can't see much in it. They are in the same division as Martinez who has emerged as a monster lately.

Should be a good fight. Only watched Lee twice but he's decent, i'd fancy Craig to beat him though.

Craig must be keeping busy as i'm sure he's due to fight on the Khan v McCloskey undercard next month as well.

Dashing Bob S
13-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Sore one...

Pretty Boy
13-03-2011, 03:19 PM
Sore one...

Craig was so far ahead on the cards but i said on another thread what the hell was Freddie Roach and his team up to in the gym. Craig looked exhausted after 6 rounds and totally gassed after 8.

The knockdown in the ninth was pretty much the writing on the wall and the referee had no choice but to stop it in the last.

Dashing Bob S
14-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Craig was so far ahead on the cards but i said on another thread what the hell was Freddie Roach and his team up to in the gym. Craig looked exhausted after 6 rounds and totally gassed after 8.

The knockdown in the ninth was pretty much the writing on the wall and the referee had no choice but to stop it in the last.

Definitely. He looked in great condition at the start, but as you say, he was dead on his feet in the later stages of the fight.