PDA

View Full Version : Are we back to playing with a bit of steel ?

cam75
03-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Looking at the games we have been playing last few weeks the goals are well worked fast slick passing,also against Hamilton DW was involved in the 2 goals yet people on here slate him he is a young lad who seems to have his feet on the ground and i think he cpould become a Scholes type player for us but thats my thought.

Keith_M
03-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Drugs, perhaps?

:dunno:

fat freddy
03-03-2011, 04:57 PM
i blame the schools,they should never have banned corporal punishment..

ancienthibby
03-03-2011, 05:00 PM
The problem is not with the content!:agree:

It's with the title!:agree:

We have a splint personality on board!!:aok:

Arch Stanton
03-03-2011, 05:02 PM
The problem is not with the content!:agree:

It's with the title!:agree:

We have a splint personality on board!!:aok:

I thought the title was pretty awesome myself.

Opinions, eh?

Kojock
03-03-2011, 05:03 PM
If the original poster was privately educated then his / her parents should get a rebate. :agree:

The strange thing is I know what the title is meant to be :

"Are we back to playing with a bit of steel"

Mind you I watched the Kings Speech.

fat freddy
03-03-2011, 05:10 PM
[QUOTE=Hot Shot Hamish;2750277]
"Are we back to playing with a bit of steel"

i think we cpould be..

superfurryhibby
03-03-2011, 05:15 PM
A bit shan gentlemen , is it not?

Would that all the posters on here were able to produce flowing prose like you guys eh.

Keith_M
03-03-2011, 05:18 PM
A bit shan gentlemen , is it not?

Would that all the posters on here were able to produce flowing prose like you guys eh.

Well said, so they should. Maybe we could have an entrance exam or something?

:dunno:

:greengrin

cam75
03-03-2011, 06:10 PM
I was only puting a point across and if you feel the need to take the Pxxs then so be,educated to a collage level but done well for myself i am glad to call myself a Hibs fan ,so you can take the pxxs out of my grammer if that makes you feel good about yourself,Pat on the back to you.

ancient hibee
03-03-2011, 06:17 PM
It's good to know that irony has not disappeared.

Keith_M
03-03-2011, 06:19 PM
I was only puting a point across and if you feel the need to take the Pxxs then so be,educated to a collage level but done well for myself i am glad to call myself a Hibs fan ,so you can take the pxxs out of my grammer if that makes you feel good about yourself,Pat on the back to you.

FWIW, it was an interesting post. If you hadn't given us saddos such an easy target, it would have been a good discussion :wink:

I would say, tho', that if you can't take a bit of a slagging now and then, this really isn't the place for you. Actually, the reaction you got was really good. Having the p*ss taken out of you is like a sign of acceptance on here. It's when they say LTYF that you REALLY need to worry!

Forgot to say. Yes, I agree with your post. Hibs definitely are playing with much more steel in the side, which is what's needed in this league.

cam75
03-03-2011, 06:23 PM
FWIW, it was an interesting post. If you hadn't given us saddos such an easy target, it would have been a good discussion :wink:

I would say, tho', that if you can't take a bit of a slagging now and then, this really isn't the place for you. Actually, the reaction you got was really good. Having the p*ss taken out of you is like a sign of acceptance on here. It's when they say LTYF that you REALLY need to worry!

Forgot to say. Yes, I agree with your post. Hibs definitely are playing with much more steel in the side, which is what's needed in this league.
OH i can it was just typo mistakes can take them as good as the next man

Kojock
03-03-2011, 06:30 PM

My pots are butter now that Ive a speel chucker. :aok:

cam75
03-03-2011, 06:34 PM
My pots are butter now that Ive a speel chucker. :aok:
please tell were to get 1 of these speel chuckers?:not worth

nonshinyfinish
03-03-2011, 06:51 PM
Stop throwing those bloody speels at me!