PDA

View Full Version : Question What did Fat Ally say to Greeting Face Lennon

iwasthere1972
02-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Any lip readers on here that can enlighten me?

The Harp Awakes
02-03-2011, 10:48 PM

I'm gonna punch you in the puss when you're no looking like I did to Mark Fulton

PatHead
02-03-2011, 10:51 PM

Cameras were behind fat Ally's heid but as he's a 2 faced hun there is every chance someone might. My money is on " Hope you get a 50 game ban tomorrow ya wee tim c%%%. You only won coz theres a conspiracy."

hibsboy90
02-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Just watched the incident again, volume pumped to the max, Lennon definitely says "out of order mate" followed by something a bit less clear, but sounds like a "f### the pope". Definately rhymes with 'ope'

Anyone else want to turn the volume up and see. As much as I dislike Neil lennon, I think mccoist says something to escalate it.

NOLA
02-03-2011, 11:50 PM
"When you wake up in the morning you'll still be ginger"

hibbytam
03-03-2011, 12:01 AM
McCoist- "I'm the biggest wee prick in Scottish football"
Lennon- "No, I'm the biggest wee prick in Scottish football"

Beefster
03-03-2011, 06:16 AM
Rumour (by text message) is that Lennon called Diouf something racist before their 'incident'. McCoist then seemingly pulled him up about it at full-time.

francobaresi
03-03-2011, 06:18 AM
"When you wake up in the morning you'll still be ginger"

:greengrin That would be my guess too...

marinello59
03-03-2011, 06:26 AM
Rumour (by text message) is that Lennon called Diouf something racist before their 'incident'. McCoist then seemingly pulled him up about it at full-time.

As much as I dislike Lennon I would find that hard to believe. It would be a convenient way for the Huns to make Super Swally look like some sort of good guy though. We will be getting plenty of spin from both sides over the next few days.

Barney McGrew
03-03-2011, 06:43 AM
We will be getting plenty of spin from both sides over the next few days.

:agree:

The Celtc side are now suggesting Sally said something bigoted to Gingerheed.

Phil D. Rolls
03-03-2011, 07:01 AM
Lennon has gone too far this time. I don't expect Celtic to do anything about his behaviour though.

Eaststand
03-03-2011, 07:06 AM

I reckon maybe McCoist was admitting that his Facebook username is OrangeBoy and he's been posting some crackers on wee Lennons Facebook pages...

GGTTH

Mark79
03-03-2011, 07:32 AM
I hear McCoist whispered "Bang bang, did you get my parcel?" into the wee gingers ear.

Danderhall Hibs
03-03-2011, 07:42 AM

The Celtc side are now suggesting Sally said something bigoted to Gingerheed.

Predictable stuff from both sides. Diouf's claimed racism falsely before though so his claim might not be as believable. Why did was he over at the bench anyway?

Hibs90
03-03-2011, 07:49 AM
Think he went over for a 'drink'. Argued with the linesman, then all that happened then he finally got his 'drink'.

zlatan
03-03-2011, 08:32 AM
I've just bought The Sixth Sense on DVD :greengrin

Bruce Willis is a ghost btw, it's a great twist :na na:

Why I oughta... :grr:

delbert
03-03-2011, 08:40 AM
' Hey Neil, it's true, up this close you do look like someone has just shaved an Orang Utan's arse !!'

Scotthibs1875
03-03-2011, 08:53 AM
Just watched the incident again, volume pumped to the max, Lennon definitely says "out of order mate" followed by something a bit less clear, but sounds like a "f### the pope". Definately rhymes with 'ope'

Anyone else want to turn the volume up and see. As much as I dislike Neil lennon, I think mccoist says something to escalate it.

You got any spare soap?

TrinityHibs
03-03-2011, 09:02 AM
You got any spare soap?

More likely "You smell like you might have walked past some soap" That would certainly get a reaction fae Lemon

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-03-2011, 09:05 AM
From what I can make out after McCoist says something to him Lennon says something like "you f*****n started it" and then it's obvious McCoist got the result he wanted.

As a footnote I do hope the SFA don't dock them points (not that it will happen) because you know who's waiting in the wings to capitalise :rolleyes:

Hibernia Na Eir
03-03-2011, 09:19 AM
Super Fannie knew what he was doing and was gonna do well beofre NL came over to him.

Trouble for Super Fannie is i think his new team will struggle to overpower Celtic now. Could be a long (lost) battle for the balding, fat hun...

GloryGlory
03-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Celtic manager Neil Lennon reacted angrily at the end of their Scottish Cup tie because Rangers assistant Ally McCoist said "why don't you stay away from my players?" as they shook hands. (Daily Record)

According to BBC gossip page. Presumably referring to the Celtic bench noising up Diouf durimg the game.

JimBHibees
03-03-2011, 10:15 AM
I'm gonna punch you in the puss when you're no looking like I did to Mark Fulton

Or I am going to gob on you as he and other Rangers players did to Hibs players in the same game.

JimBHibees
03-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Celtic manager Neil Lennon reacted angrily at the end of their Scottish Cup tie because Rangers assistant Ally McCoist said "why don't you stay away from my players?" as they shook hands. (Daily Record)

According to BBC gossip page. Presumably referring to the Celtic bench noising up Diouf durimg the game.

I am sure that was what was said. Oh dear, Record is such a rag.

brog
03-03-2011, 10:53 AM

Aye right, That's up there with Cameron saying to Gadaffi, " What on earth do you think you are doing"? Em, wait a minute, that's what DC actually did say. Suggestion, get Fat Ally & Lennon to sort out Libya & put DC & Gadders on bench for next OF game!! Sorted!

givescotlandfreedom
03-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Lennon definitely shouted something bad towards the Hun bench; look at the other Celtc coaches' reaction at 1:35 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9412403.stm

Dunbar Hibee
03-03-2011, 11:48 AM
Lennon definitely shouted something bad towards the Hun bench; look at the other Celtc coaches' reaction at 1:35 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9412403.stm

From my lip reading skills (:greengrin) it looks like Lennon says "F*** off fatty" presumably to McCoist.

Fife-Hibee
03-03-2011, 11:57 AM
From my lip reading skills (:greengrin) it looks like Lennon says "F*** off fatty" presumably to McCoist.

F*** off N***R is what it looked like to me, bad crack if true:bitchy:

Hibercelona
03-03-2011, 12:00 PM

Thought the same myself bud. :agree:

What a horrible wee creature he is.

--------
03-03-2011, 12:06 PM

I think you're right about McCoist as instigator. :agree:

Can't see what McCoist says, but Lennon seemed to be behaving reasonable (why wouldn't he - Celtic won, after all) and only lost it when McCoist said something to set him off. That would fit McCoist's style, IMO. Say something really offensive, take the hit, and Lennon's the one in hot water.

Diouf had been in Lennon's face at half-time as well.

Danderhall Hibs
03-03-2011, 12:11 PM

Can't see what McCoist says, but Lennon seemed to be behaving reasonable (why wouldn't he - Celtic won, after all) and only lost it when McCoist said something to set him off.

I agree - this was down to McCosit. I've not seen the papers yet but I'd imagine his pals in the meeja will be saying Lennon was OTT and the cheeky chappy was surprised at the outburst?

--------
03-03-2011, 12:14 PM
I agree - this was down to McCosit. I've not seen the papers yet but I'd imagine his pals in the meeja will be saying Lennon was OTT and the cheeky chappy was surprised at the outburst?

That's what his supporters in the Caldera are saying, certainly.

But there's none so blinkered as football fans... and THIS is blind bigotry here. :rolleyes:

lapsedhibee
03-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Trying to decide who's (more) to blame makes no more sense than judging which of the OFGTF is worse. Leave that sort of nit-picking to Jack Regan. Shirley it's a completely integrated thing?

--------
03-03-2011, 12:29 PM
Trying to decide who's (more) to blame makes no more sense than judging which of the OFGTF is worse. Leave that sort of nit-picking to Jack Regan. Shirley it's a completely integrated thing?

INTEGRATED???????????

That's as dirty a word in some hooses in the Caldera as it was in Montgomery Alabama in the 1960's.

But of course you're right.

I'm rather surprised that Jack hasn't been on to explain that the trouble was all the referee's fault because he was so down on the Blessed Celtic....

(((Fergus)))
03-03-2011, 12:30 PM

F*** off [something] but whatever it was it seems to have shocked the two Celtic staff who were beside him. Watch their reactions.

HibbyAndy
03-03-2011, 12:31 PM

Can't see what McCoist says, but Lennon seemed to be behaving reasonable (why wouldn't he - Celtic won, after all) and only lost it when McCoist said something to set him off. That would fit McCoist's style, IMO. Say something really offensive, take the hit, and Lennon's the one in hot water.

This is EXACTLY how i saw it :agree:

Pretty Boy
03-03-2011, 02:07 PM

Seems like the kind of thing McCoist would do. Act the big, friendly clown to his pals in the media then as soon as he gets a chance say something out of order to Lennon and then watch as Lennon takes the punishment, remember Celtcs appeal against his 6 game ban is heard today.

Give me Lennon over McCosit any day of the week.

Also how anyone can claim Lennon used the word '******' based on the video that was posted is beyond me, i'm not saying he didn't but that video is far from conclusive. Unless people are seeing what they want to see of course.

The Tubs
03-03-2011, 02:13 PM

Seems like the kind of thing McCoist would do. Act the big, friendly clown to his pals in the media then as soon as he gets a chance say something out of order to Lennon and then watch as Lennon takes the punishment, remember Celtcs appeal against his 6 game ban is heard today.

Also how anyone can claim Lennon used the word '******' based on the video that was posted is beyond me, i'm not saying he didn't but that video is far from conclusive. Unless people are seeing what they want to see of course.

Totally agree.

When I was young and foolish I said I'd do time if I saw Robbo or McCoist in the street. Whilst I've come to sympathise wi Robbo, I still haven't matured enough to feel the same about Sally.

Lofarl
03-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Ally said to Neil "big deal Neil the mighty Edinburgh Hibbes cuffed us 3-0 at our manky govan midden, your team will always be inferior to them fantaballs"

True story

Thegreenside
03-03-2011, 02:26 PM
Ally said to Neil "big deal Neil the mighty Edinburgh Hibbes cuffed us 3-0 at our manky govan midden, your team will always be inferior to them fantaballs"

True story

:agree::top marks

Dunbar Hibee
03-03-2011, 02:30 PM

Agree.. no chance he used the N word IMO ...

GloryGlory
03-03-2011, 02:31 PM
McCoist gave Lennon the masons' handshake. Cue pandemonium...:devil: :devil:

iwasthere1972
03-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Sky Sports News understands that Neil Lennon has made a statement on the Celtic website saying that him and Alistair McCoist have since made up and the matter is now closed.

Alistair MCoist was unavailable for comment however a spokesman at the Western General Hospital, Glasgow says he is doing well for a big fat cowardly hun.

Pretty Boy
03-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Sky Sports News understands that Neil Lennon has made a statement on the Celtic website saying that him and Alistair McCoist have since made up and the matter is now closed.

Alistair MCoist was unavailable for comment however a spokesman at the Western General Hospital, Glasgow says he is doing well for a big fat cowardly hun.

Thats something else that annoys me about that fat hun.

Whats all this pish with Uncle Walter and Chick Young constantly referring to him as Alistair? Since when? Has he had an Andrew Cole type moment?

just_joe
03-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Sorry to go off topic here with what was said but IMO they two shouldn't get away with all that. if that was 2 fans or 2 guys in the street they would get done.

Sas_The_Hibby
03-03-2011, 03:21 PM
McCoist gave Lennon the masons' handshake. Cue pandemonium...:devil: :devil:

Did Lennon give him one back? :greengrin

Sylar
03-03-2011, 03:23 PM
Sorry to go off topic here with what was said but IMO they two shouldn't get away with all that. if that was 2 fans or 2 guys in the street they would get done.

For what, shouting at each other?

The whole thing has been blown way out of proportion - something was said, so they got in each others faces and Lennon shouted something at him. The jostling was started by officials and other coaches trying to get in the road and separate them.

Big deal really.

Sas_The_Hibby
03-03-2011, 03:23 PM

:agree: Let's just say they're both ignorant t****rs and leave it at that.

Next question?

Sas_The_Hibby
03-03-2011, 03:25 PM
For what, shouting at each other?

The whole thing has been blown way out of proportion - something was said, so they got in each others faces and Lennon shouted something at him. The jostling was started by officials and other coaches trying to get in the road and separate them.

Big deal really.

Spoilsport! :grr: :greengrin

Jim Herriot
03-03-2011, 03:46 PM
I know there's plenty of other anagram threads, but...

Alistair Murdoch McCoist = Rum, homicidal, racist Scot.

(from http://www.anagramgenius.com/archive/alista2.html)

FromTheCapital
03-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Right, I dislike Neil Lennon but Ally McCoist provoked that last night...
You could tell when they were shaking hands...
Lennon was smiling and patting him on the back and stuff until McCoist said something and that kicked Lennon off....

I also feel Diouf was wrong to even come over towards the Celtic dug-out but that doesn't mean that I feel Lennon had nothing to do with it...

Absolutely hate Rangers but "dislike" Celtic and glad they won...

Oh! But I don't think Lennon called Diouf a N***r...

Barney McGrew
03-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Der hun have now made a statement including:

"There was indeed increased tension at last night's match between the clubs, mainly as a result of incidents at previous matches where two of our players were the subject of extreme verbal abuse in the tunnel and around the dug-out area at Ibrox.

"Our management team are highly regarded across the football world for their approach to the game. Our Assistant Manager, who is acutely aware of representing Rangers in the best possible way, became embroiled in a situation last night where he acted in the defence of our players. He met Neil Lennon again after the match and is now satisfied the Celtic Manager is fully aware of his views"

From here (http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110303/old-firm-statement_2254024_2307161)

GordonHFC
03-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Closely translated means:

It wisnae oor fault. They started it.

Greentinted
03-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Der hun have now made a statement including:

"There was indeed increased tension at last night's match between the clubs, mainly as a result of incidents at previous matches where two of our players were the subject of extreme verbal abuse in the tunnel and around the dug-out area at Ibrox.

"Our management team are highly regarded across the football world for their approach to the game. Our Assistant Manager, who is acutely aware of representing Rangers in the best possible way, became embroiled in a situation last night where he acted in the defence of our players. He met Neil Lennon again after the match and is now satisfied the Celtic Manager is fully aware of his views"

From here (http://www.rangers.co.uk/articles/20110303/old-firm-statement_2254024_2307161)

Translated: "It wisnae me, its ma ba' an ah'm no playin anymore"

Not even an implicit hint of an apology.

Kevvy1875
03-03-2011, 05:23 PM
Heard that McCoist called Lennon a 'racist *****'....probs just a rumour I reckon.

Looks like a line has been drawn so we will probs never find out the truth.

Pretty Boy
03-03-2011, 05:24 PM
Heard that McCoist called Lennon a 'racist *****'....probs just a rumour I reckon.

Lennon and McCoist will still have their views but it suits both sides if the truth never comes out.

truehibernian
03-03-2011, 05:26 PM
Or loosely translated further for normal, sensible, non OF supporting fans......

"We at Glasgow Rangers Football Club have yet again been the last to react, purely because we have been forced to, after the British, European and World media spotlight has been thrust upon last night's disgusting, purile, childish, violent and sectarian behaviour of our players, management staff and supporters. We at Glasgow Rangers Football Club have been criticised and condemned by the Scottish Government, Police Authorities and the wider community, yet we waited until the close of business today to release this half hearted attempt to convince people that we really are working hard to rid the club of our reputation as being the root cause of shameful football fan and player behaviour in the Scottish game.

It is because of this that as ever, we at Glasgow Rangers Football Club have to find ourselves a wee scapegoat, to deflect this criticism and to try and keep our supporters onside, and also fan the flames for the next game, that being a chance to win silverware against our fierce rivals Celtic, the club whose players shouted at ours on our own patch. Shouting as you know is a serious offence and one which this club will not tolerate. We will however be quite happy to watch one of our players try and tuck a red card back into the pocket of an SFA approved referee, despite the laws clearly stating that referee's are not to be manhandled. We are also blissfully happy to support another one of our players, similarly sent off just at the conclusion of the game, continue to verbally abuse said referee, and to continue to remain on the field of play, breach the pitch area and try to get past stewards and police, and to antagonise the home support further.

Mr Lennon is a good personal friend of Alistair McCoist, and we as a club were quite shocked at his reaction to a "friendly bit of Glasgae banter". We will not be taking this matter further with Alistair, as he is currently having a bath in s*** in order to come out smelling of roses. We as a club could never ever say anything against the cheeky chappy who is of course Mr Rangers and the padawan of Sir Walter. Sir Walter has also reiterated that he did not see anything. We have no reason to disbelive this account, as Mr Smith is a known sufferer or "Wenger-Ferguson Syndrome", a degenerative disease known to effect the eyesight and vision of football managers which as we all know within Glasgow Rangers Football Club can become terminal the more successful a football club becomes.

In response to the summit proposed, we at Glasgow Rangers Football Club will of course wish to be represented. Not to really contribute in any way, but merely to be nosey and to try and influence politicians, football authorities and those present, and to turn a deaf ear to the real reason for the ills of Old Firm football, that being religion and the tolerance of bigotry. We signed a catholic once, therefore in our eyes, our conscience is clear and we are absolved. Please note the use of the word absolved is in no way meant to antagonise and cause offence........to our fans !

Should we fail to achieve our aims, we see no other course of action but to further apportion blame onto the SFA, SPL, Celtic, Glasgow, the Police and to seek entry into the English Premier League. We are fully committed to leaving the SPL as of course, once this happens, fans will be fickle enough to forget the religious divide, to stop urinating in and around the grounds of rivals, relenting from drinking Buckfast and remaining unwashed and throwing coins at rival supporters, and will become law abiding citizens and normal football fans, only interested in football, and not interested in getting caught on YouTube home and away singing songs about the dead, the disabled and The Pope and all other Catholics

My name is Martin Bain......it's been emotional......and I am now off to admire myself in a mirror, pop under the sunbed for a bit, and oil myself down at my leisure"

Greentinted
03-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Post #57 :top marks

This may have to be circulated further afield. With the authors express permission of course.

Pretty Boy
03-03-2011, 05:42 PM
Or loosely translated further for normal, sensible, non OF supporting fans......

"We at Glasgow Rangers Football Club have yet again been the last to react, purely because we have been forced to, after the British, European and World media spotlight has been thrust upon last night's disgusting, purile, childish, violent and sectarian behaviour of our players, management staff and supporters. We at Glasgow Rangers Football Club have been criticised and condemned by the Scottish Government, Police Authorities and the wider community, yet we waited until the close of business today to release this half hearted attempt to convince people that we really are working hard to rid the club of our reputation as being the root cause of shameful football fan and player behaviour in the Scottish game.

It is because of this that as ever, we at Glasgow Rangers Football Club have to find ourselves a wee scapegoat, to deflect this criticism and to try and keep our supporters onside, and also fan the flames for the next game, that being a chance to win silverware against our fierce rivals Celtic, the club whose players shouted at ours on our own patch. Shouting as you know is a serious offence and one which this club will not tolerate. We will however be quite happy to watch one of our players try and tuck a red card back into the pocket of an SFA approved referee, despite the laws clearly stating that referee's are not to be manhandled. We are also blissfully happy to support another one of our players, similarly sent off just at the conclusion of the game, continue to verbally abuse said referee, and to continue to remain on the field of play, breach the pitch area and try to get past stewards and police, and to antagonise the home support further.

Mr Lennon is a good personal friend of Alistair McCoist, and we as a club were quite shocked at his reaction to a "friendly bit of Glasgae banter". We will not be taking this matter further with Alistair, as he is currently having a bath in s*** in order to come out smelling of roses. We as a club could never ever say anything against the cheeky chappy who is of course Mr Rangers and the padawan of Sir Walter. Sir Walter has also reiterated that he did not see anything. We have no reason to disbelive this account, as Mr Smith is a known sufferer or "Wenger-Ferguson Syndrome", a degenerative disease known to effect the eyesight and vision of football managers which as we all know within Glasgow Rangers Football Club can become terminal the more successful a football club becomes.

In response to the summit proposed, we at Glasgow Rangers Football Club will of course wish to be represented. Not to really contribute in any way, but merely to be nosey and to try and influence politicians, football authorities and those present, and to turn a deaf ear to the real reason for the ills of Old Firm football, that being religion and the tolerance of bigotry. We signed a catholic once, therefore in our eyes, our conscience is clear and we are absolved. Please note the use of the word absolved is in no way meant to antagonise and cause offence........to our fans !

Should we fail to achieve our aims, we see no other course of action but to further apportion blame onto the SFA, SPL, Celtic, Glasgow, the Police and to seek entry into the English Premier League. We are fully committed to leaving the SPL as of course, once this happens, fans will be fickle enough to forget the religious divide, to stop urinating in and around the grounds of rivals, relenting from drinking Buckfast and remaining unwashed and throwing coins at rival supporters, and will become law abiding citizens and normal football fans, only interested in football, and not interested in getting caught on YouTube home and away singing songs about the dead, the disabled and The Pope and all other Catholics

My name is Martin Bain......it's been emotional......and I am now off to admire myself in a mirror, pop under the sunbed for a bit, and oil myself down at my leisure"

:greengrin:top marks

Hibs Class
03-03-2011, 05:43 PM

Thats something else that annoys me about that fat hun.

Whats all this pish with Uncle Walter and Chick Young constantly referring to him as Alistair? Since when? Has he had an Andrew Cole type moment?

Alexander Salmond subsequently stepped into play and announced "oh no it isn't"

Jim44
03-03-2011, 06:00 PM
"2Sky Sports News understands that Neil Lennon has made a statement on the Celtic website saying that him and Alistair McCoist have since made up and the matter is now closed."

Reporting Scotland are saying that Lennon and McCoist are now both furious with the SFA for intending to look further into the matter, despite them having kissed and made up. They've not got a brain between them.

Dunbar Hibee
03-03-2011, 06:01 PM
As far as I can hear Mccoist said something and Lennon said " No your a pr!ck, he ****in..." said something else while the pushing and shoving went on

Hibercelona
03-03-2011, 06:02 PM
I'm sure our old pal JackRegan will be on soon enough to clear things up and explain to us that its all 1 big misunderstanding on our part. :agree:

ancient hibee
03-03-2011, 06:06 PM
And now the OF are annoyed with the SFA(of course it's all their fault).In a normal business Chief Executives would apologise and say how unacceptable last night was-not them-they're fanning the flames.

lapsedhibee
03-03-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm sure our old pal JackRegan will be on soon enough to clear things up and explain to us that its all 1 big misunderstanding on our part. :agree:

My money's on
The fact that only three Celtc players were booked proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Celtc Football Club acted impeccably throughout
although he'll be pissed that Peter Lawwwell's beaten him to it.

Barney McGrew
03-03-2011, 06:12 PM
My money's on
The fact that only three Celtc players were booked proves beyond all reasonable doubt that Celtc Football Club acted impeccably throughout
although he'll be pissed that Peter Lawwwell's beaten him to it.

My moneys on "Aye but in 1972 Rangers once got a throw in that touched one of their players on the way out that clearly demonstrates from that day forward that it's a conspiracy"

Bostonhibby
03-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Ally - "fancy showing the rest of the world that its not just our players that are erses and gieing them a chance to have another laugh at Scottish fitba"?

Lenny " **** it, why not, after you Ally, same time next week?"

Woody1985
03-03-2011, 06:31 PM
My moneys on "Aye but in 1972 Rangers once got a throw in that touched one of their players on the way out that clearly demonstrates from that day forward that it's a conspiracy"

:faf:

hibsbollah
04-03-2011, 06:50 AM
Martin Bains comments today basically amount to 'its no oor fault, it was them, and the refs were cheatin'.

Barney McGrew
04-03-2011, 06:58 AM
Martin Bains comments today basically amount to 'its no oor fault, it was them, and the refs were cheatin'.

And Lawwell's is basically "they're worse than us, so you need to deal with them first"

Scotland's shame - the pair of them.

Kaiser1962
04-03-2011, 07:01 AM

Aye. Its always the ref's fault.

Its becoming a bit like watching a public execution. Cruel, shameful and barbaric but it appeals to the more base genetic programming in humanity which makes it somehow fascinating.

The circus of violence and abuse that follows this debacle is, however, becoming socially unacceptable.

howdenthehibby
04-03-2011, 10:38 AM
I heard Lennon went mad when super swally said''i saw your sister on big fat gypsy wedding and i wouldnt ride her into battle''.:wink:

JimBHibees
04-03-2011, 10:46 AM

Yep he said the same when half of West Central Scotland trashed Manchester at the UEFA cup final. It was undercover Chealsea fans that caused all the bother. :rolleyes:At least he can be sure that the press will give him an easy time though Cameron has moved to the Real Radio Breakfast show so one stooge less I suppose.

The classic Evening Times headline the day after the UEFA CUp final of 'Gers fans save policeman' should be up there in history with 'North East man injured in Ship incident' about the Titanic. Kind of says it all.

Green_one
04-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Rangers are in denial because they are clearly at fault.

10 of the 13 bookings and 3 sendings off. A player who goes mental during the first half, at half time and at the end. An assistant Manager who does likewise.

Their Manager then says it was all OK , so they are now left with sticking to that and blaming everyone else. Meantime Lennon, who is hardly blameless, helps cover their tracks because he knows if they go down so does he. Question, if it was just banter, then why go aff yer heed?

I expect a lot of noise about this and then..........NOTHING. Back to the usual bigots and bad football. :confused: This is why we hate them.

The big news for Rangers is that it looks like Celtic are going into a period of domination. Rangers have no money to change that and Super Alley will make it worse. Do not really care, except that they hate it.

PatHead
04-03-2011, 05:12 PM
[QUOTE=howdenthehibby;2750752]I heard Lennon went mad when super swally said''i saw your sister on big fat gypsy wedding and i wouldnt ride her into battle''........... as I don't want your sloppy seconds :devil:

Sylar
06-03-2011, 12:08 PM
Oh! But I don't think Lennon called Diouf a N***r...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12659077

Looks like Strathclyde Police are investigating Lennon for "racist comments" during the game.

givescotlandfreedom
06-03-2011, 02:11 PM
As I posted earlier you can see whatever Lennon shouted at the Hun bench (and possibly Djouf) astonished the two coaches next to him judging from their reactions. Lennon's lawyer says the usual Lennon's getting vilified crap but presumably the members of the public who reported it would need to be Celtic fans seeing as the dugouts are halfway up the main stand. Arethey part of the conspiracy against Celtic too? All this needs is a lip reader to clear it up. I seem to remember a player getting done for racial abuse when a lip reader viewed the incident. Think the game might've involved the Huns.
If Lennon's found guilty of this he has to go - I've always found him an extremely repulsive individual including once in an incident involving a personal friend but if he has said what he's being accused of he belongs in a zoo somewhere.

Woody1985
06-03-2011, 02:48 PM
As I posted earlier you can see whatever Lennon shouted at the Hun bench (and possibly Djouf) astonished the two coaches next to him judging from their reactions. Lennon's lawyer says the usual Lennon's getting vilified crap but presumably the members of the public who reported it would need to be Celtic fans seeing as the dugouts are halfway up the main stand. Arethey part of the conspiracy against Celtic too? All this needs is a lip reader to clear it up. I seem to remember a player getting done for racial abuse when a lip reader viewed the incident. Think the game might've involved the Huns.
If Lennon's found guilty of this he has to go - I've always found him an extremely repulsive individual including once in an incident involving a personal friend but if he has said what he's being accused of he belongs in a zoo somewhere.

I read one of the Sunday Papers earlier and they've got a lip reader who has stated that he says 'Ya ****ing dick' and not ******.

iwasthere1972
06-03-2011, 02:58 PM
I read one of the Sunday Papers earlier and they've got a lip reader who has stated that he says 'Ya ****ing dick' and not ******.

Regardless of whether he said any or the above or was just complimenting Ally on his entry in the Guinness Book of Records for scoffing 12 pies in record time during the interval, he should get clobbered by the authorities for his continual outbursts and moaning at every opportunity. He's just a yob.

Cabbage East
06-03-2011, 03:32 PM
I have it on pretty good authority that what McCoist actually said was "Stay the **** away from my players."

Storm in a teacup.

Bostonhibby
06-03-2011, 06:16 PM

Does that mean Ally is suggesting that Lennon doesn't like minorities of any hue? if so he would seem to be the outright winner here and I can't wait until he appears before the SFA to argue against football clubs employing people with a religious or racist bias.

We need more heroes like these 2 national football leaders and their respective chairmen to sieze the moral high ground over issues like this in my opinion.

On the other hand their PR departments could always pretend their was some sort of kiss and make up afterwards which will save either alienating themselves from generations of engrained racism and sectarianism which helps generate and maintain "fan" bases and income.

Scotlands Shame.

ScottB
06-03-2011, 06:20 PM
I have it on pretty good authority that what McCoist actually said was "Stay the **** away from my players."

Storm in a teacup.

Aye, the front of the Record the other day claimed he said that and Lennon replied 'well don't sign bast**** like Diouf!'

Which in the circumstances, with Diouf appearing to elbow Celtics physio for no reason at all, is fair enough really.

As a Rangers fan at my work put it, pretty much everything bad that happened in that game can be traced to him. The sooner he is packed off elsewhere the better really.

Bostonhibby
06-03-2011, 06:23 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-12659077

Looks like Strathclyde Police are investigating Lennon for "racist comments" during the game.

Don't get me wrang, no unhappy to see this lot investigated but its the easy option because the combination of Strathclyde Police, investigating and Rangers whatever they do ain't gonna happen :wink:

There are some certainties about Scottish Football that aint gonnae change.

Bostonhibby
06-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Aye, the front of the Record the other day claimed he said that and Lennon replied 'well don't sign bast**** like Diouf!'

Which in the circumstances, with Diouf appearing to elbow Celtics physio for no reason at all, is fair enough really.

As a Rangers fan at my work put it, pretty much everything bad that happened in that game can be traced to him. The sooner he is packed off elsewhere the better really.

:agree: Spot on, this turd turned up in Scotland becasue he is damaging the media brand that is SKY in the EPL and the Hun must have been the only natural fit in world fitba that Blackburn could park him on, they were probably given a bit of cash to take him.

Ironic thing is I bet he is a complete bottler off the park and I do not think he would last 5 minutes if he set a foot out in the wrong parts of Glasgow on a Saturday night.

ScottB
06-03-2011, 07:38 PM
:agree: Spot on, this turd turned up in Scotland becasue he is damaging the media brand that is SKY in the EPL and the Hun must have been the only natural fit in world fitba that Blackburn could park him on, they were probably given a bit of cash to take him.

Ironic thing is I bet he is a complete bottler off the park and I do not think he would last 5 minutes if he set a foot out in the wrong parts of Glasgow on a Saturday night.

I believe Rangers have banned him from going out in the city preemptively!

Bostonhibby
06-03-2011, 07:54 PM

Ah well, maybe some of the less desirable elements of the city will come to him, you never know. Not that I would condone it.

PaulSmith
06-03-2011, 07:55 PM
Don't get me wrang, no unhappy to see this lot investigated but its the easy option because the combination of Strathclyde Police, investigating and Rangers whatever they do ain't gonna happen :wink:

There are some certainties about Scottish Football that aint gonnae change.

Similar picture up at Easter Road with Sir Matt Busby and Gordon Smith, any comment on that?

BoltonHibee
06-03-2011, 08:00 PM

He doesn't go out in the town in Glasgow. His decision not Rangers. After games he returns south for 2 days to be with his family and friends.

BoltonHibee
06-03-2011, 08:02 PM

What a lot of Tom kite. Nothing in the above statement you have written makes any sense or is factually correct.

Tyler Durden
06-03-2011, 08:08 PM

The Celtic "insider" in that report indicated in Lennon's defense that "Ya *****ing dick" is one of the common phrases he uses. Such a charmer.

Bostonhibby
06-03-2011, 08:11 PM
What a lot of Tom kite. Nothing in the above statement you have written makes any sense or is factually correct.

Opinions eh? :wink:

Ok, I could be wrong, I am sure there will be a bun fight of EPL clubs after him when the loan spell is up and the company that holds the purse strings will be ecstatic to have him strutting his stuff again on a screen wi their name on it every week.

Only my opinion mind, will try and stick to posting stuff that I know has been verifed by an independent adjudication panel first, if I possibly can.:greengrin

Kaiser1962
06-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Seems they are eager to investigate "alledged" racist abuse and will go to great lengths to establish whether or not the "N" word was used in anger when, all around them, 60k weegies were hurling sectarian abuse at each other and nobodies interested. Makes one despair.

They are looking for this guy for making the actions of a chimpanzee on the assumption that it was aimed at Diouf when, a more likely explanation, these are the normal characteristics of elements of the dodgers support.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/141736-yet-more-racism-from-celtic-fans/

Apolgies to primates everywhere.

Bostonhibby
06-03-2011, 09:00 PM
Similar picture up at Easter Road with Sir Matt Busby and Gordon Smith, any comment on that?

Never knew it existed, if there'd been any whiff of some form of favouritism or collusion that was associated with, or implied by the picture I probably wouldn't have been in favour...................

IFONLY
07-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Ally to Neil "did you get the bullets I sent"

mixuok
07-03-2011, 11:02 AM
stop washin your hair in irn bru ya fanny :greengrin