PDA

View Full Version : Hibs supporters club function in Belfast

Crazyhorse
02-03-2011, 08:48 PM
- Announcement -

NIHibs Supporters Club Function BELFAST June 11th 2011

NIHibs are pleased to announce the return of their annual function honouring former players who have made an outstanding contribution to Hibernian Football Club.

This year we have two very special guests:

Tommy Preston

A man who always gave everything for the team and who has been a great supporter of our previous functions in Belfast.

AND

Paul Kane

A player who always showed 100%, on and off the pitch for Hibs, and as many of you will know is a keystone of the Former Players Association.

Supplying the musical entertainment on the night

The Legendary N.I Hibs Band: Saffron

Saturday 11th June 2011

7.30pm … till the drink runs dry

Dwyers G.A.A Club.

Grosvenor Road

Belfast.

For further details contact: Ned (george.kelly70@ntlworld.com)

or Ian (ija.somerville@ulster.ac.uk)

We look forward to welcoming friends old and new.

oconnors_strip
02-03-2011, 09:54 PM
have been to a few of these nights over in belfast and have had a great time!

looking forward to it already:thumbsup:

brog
05-03-2011, 10:12 AM
Admins, Is it possible to keep this thread visible? The guys in NI need all the support we can give them. Hopefully some of us from London can make it over again.

HNA6
05-03-2011, 10:38 AM
Admins, Is it possible to keep this thread visible? The guys in NI need all the support we can give them. Hopefully some of us from London can make it over again.To be honest, stuck threads tend to be ignored, it's better if the thread is kept "live" by folk bumping or posting on it ..:agree:

brog
05-03-2011, 10:42 AM
To be honest, stuck threads tend to be ignored, it's better if the thread is kept "live" by folk bumping or posting on it ..:agree:
OK, ta!

Keith_M
05-03-2011, 05:09 PM
To be honest, stuck threads tend to be ignored, it's better if the thread is kept "live" by folk bumping or posting on it ..:agree:

OK then, bump

:greengrin

Crazyhorse
08-03-2011, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=keekaboo;2752082]OK then, bump

Thanks for your support guys. We are very much looking forward to Hibees from Edinburgh, London and Dublin (and everywhere else) making the trip.

I had wondered about asking for a sticky but they aren't used much these days for the reasons the admin suggests I suppose. I will try and keep the message in view by releasing little bits of info about the function now and again. I hope soon to be able to let you know about a truly amazing piece of hibee memorabilia which will be up for auction. But for now I thought I'd tell you the price. If you pay on the night tickets cost £10. However if you pre-book they cost:

£07:62 :thumbsup:

brog
09-03-2011, 09:34 AM
[QUOTE=Crazyhorse;2754282][QUOTE=keekaboo;2752082]OK then, bump

Thanks for your support guys. We are very much looking forward to Hibees from Edinburgh, London and Dublin (and everywhere else) making the trip.

I had wondered about asking for a sticky but they aren't used much these days for the reasons the admin suggests I suppose. I will try and keep the message in view by releasing little bits of info about the function now and again. I hope soon to be able to let you know about a truly amazing piece of hibee memorabilia which will be up for auction. But for now I thought I'd tell you the price. If you pay on the night tickets cost £10. However if you pre-book they cost:

A great value price but a very unusual number, what can it mean? :wink:

superbam
09-03-2011, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=keekaboo;2752082]OK then, bump

You should post this up on the bounce as well bud :thumbsup:

Crazyhorse
09-03-2011, 09:02 PM
[QUOTE=Crazyhorse;2754282]

You should post this up on the bounce as well bud :thumbsup:

Yeah I've been trying. Still waiting for a reply to my email to register

sleeping giant
09-03-2011, 10:27 PM
OK then, bump

A great value price but a very unusual number, what can it mean? :wink:

Give us a clue then .

oconnors_strip
14-03-2011, 09:08 PM
Group of us looking to book flights soon :greengrin

Crazyhorse
14-03-2011, 10:25 PM

Excellent! Great to hear this you will be given a warm welcome!

I will post soon about best accomodation etc. We will be having another planning meeting this Thursday to sort out some of the details.

Removed
14-03-2011, 10:27 PM
Excellent! Great to hear this you will be given a warm welcome!

I will post soon about best accomodation etc. We will be having another planning meeting this Thursday to sort out some of the details.

Have you heard of Gramo :greengrin

HibbyAndy
14-03-2011, 11:16 PM

:hilarious

:greengrin

Irish Dave
15-03-2011, 10:21 AM
hey guys my cousin from Antrim is organising a charity text auction in aid of St. Thomas' Hospital Complex Motor Disorders Fund and we have managed to get a signed hibs shirt. Text bid and item to 07976134457. Auction closes at the end of this month. current bid 70 quid a bargain. you don't have to be from NI to bid! GGTTH

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150118272568308&set=a.131496333307.108361.713178307&theater

HibeeMcGinn1
17-03-2011, 11:42 AM

Just been persuaded so I think I'm in aswell. p.s young Gramo is a drinking machine :wink:

Hibee Angel
25-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Just a reminder...
Tickets still available for this event. See contact details at top of this thread.
Thanks to all those who have replied already. See you on the 11th June. :thumbsup:

Lmc2105
26-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Going over with a group should be a good night!! Watch out belfast el presidente is coming :wink: