PDA

View Full Version : Question Where's Divis

J-C
02-03-2011, 10:23 AM
As the title says where is this guy, if you sign a keeper who seems to be fit, why is he not even getting on the bench before Calamity Smith. :confused::confused:

PeterboroHibee
02-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Im still a bit confused by the deal. Its a 12 month loan deal, so why not play him now? If he cant get ahead of Smith, then its a waste bringing him in imo.

Stevie Reid
02-03-2011, 10:47 AM
I think it's fairly obvious that he's either unwell, or not yet fit. CC wouldn't have brought him in if he didn't see him as a serious contender for the number one jersey.

scoopyboy
02-03-2011, 12:49 PM
Not training with the first team as far as I'm aware.

truehibernian
02-03-2011, 12:54 PM
Watched the game in the away end last night with his rather attractive other half. I never knew quilted jackets could look that good on a lady :wink: Very Bond villainess look about her too :greengrin

scott7_0(Prague)
02-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Watched the game in the away end last night with his rather attractive other half. I never knew quilted jackets could look that good on a lady :wink: Very Bond villainess look about her too :greengrin

Gotta love the Czech birds, I am a rad biased having married one myself. :greengrin

truehibernian
02-03-2011, 01:13 PM
Gotta love the Czech birds, I am a rad biased having married one myself. :greengrin

I wholeheartedly agree scott......no pun intended with the word wholeheartedy either :greengrin.

The Polish girls run them close though :wink:

Keith_M
02-03-2011, 07:00 PM

I wholeheartedly agree scott......no pun intended with the word wholeheartedy either :greengrin.

The Polish girls run them close though :wink:

Sorry, but you pair are clueless. East German burds are the absolute biz.

Any arguments then check out my new avatar :wink:

Westie1875
02-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Not training with the first team as far as I'm aware.

:confused: Is he injured?

BEEJ
02-03-2011, 07:59 PM
Sorry, but you pair are clueless. East German burds are the absolute biz.

Any arguments then check out my new avatar :wink:
:singing:
Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out
They leave the west behind
And Moscow girls make me sing and shout
:singing: